Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What month do you believe the Monarch will be delivered on (First Pres-orders)? and what do you think about the Delay?
December ?? 2013
January ?? 2014 (Happy NO Monarch Day!)
February ?? 2014
Marnarch 17, 2014
April FOOOOOLs,  YOU FOOOls, 2014 hahahahahahhha
Cinco de Mayo, 2014 ~ Josh is living La vida Loca with Ricky Martin
June ?? 2014
July 04, 2014 ~ set Ur BFL rigs on fire DAY!
August ?? 2014
September 1, 2014 ~ : Labor NO more with BFL
October ?? 2014
November 27, 2014 ~ Turkey/Josh's day
December 25, 2014 ~ "SantaJosh brought me coal's again this year"
What!!! 2015 (Have a Happy Happy New Year From BFL/Josh)
Two MORE Weeks! I promise...LOVE Josh/Inabobo
"Jejeje I love all these newbee's suckers... I mean customers" Love Josh/Inaba/BFL
ONLY GOD KNOWs... "Josh oh Josh... this is GOD speaking... Its TIME to give-up the GOOOOOOOOOOOODs or... Im coming for YOU!"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:(  (Read 47928 times)
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:33:58 PM

New update from your boy Inabobobobbobobobobboboboobobbo AkA Josh

"Mots of the programming work is already done on MBGH. We have a very limited number of 600 GH/s cards, so shipping 3 cards to each customer who has an Imperial, while being a good solution, I agree, would only service a very limited number of customers. Even the MBGH plan, with the cards we have, will serve a limited number of customers but it's better than nothing. If we had thousands of boards, we'd ship them out, sure. We don't have thousands of boards... the most we can possibly have by next week is about 500 boards, assuming there are no duds. That number gets reduced if boards fail.

Additionally, with the MBGH plan, even partially working boards can be used for service, whereas a partially working boards can not be shipped to customers.

300 GH orders would also be included in the MBGH plan, as well as MBGH customers. Everyone would be serviced in their order sequence. I don't even know yet how fast we can have MBGH ready to go for something like this. It's true most of it's done, but there's a few touch ups here and there that need to happen. Once I get an answer back as to how long it will take to finish those, that will give a better idea on the feasibility. However, if most everyone is against it, then it's a moot point.

I need to trademark 2 weeks. How did that saying even get started? I never used two weeks, except once in reference to FCC certification, and it was a question, not even a statement. Heh. I like it though... I think I will definitely have to use that as my epitaph."

What a SINNER... He makes fun of his "2week sells pitch" Sad

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:45:17 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 02:06:24 AM by Bicknellski

Oh my...

When did they start working on this again? 16 months now? Wow.

And he brings up FCC certs... what about CE? No certs at all on these I guess.

Good luck when these hot messes miners hit your homes... keep a one eye open and check your smoke alarms.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
heldertb

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 07:04:24 PM

I thought BFL was going to be the best option when I first started thinking about buying mining hardware... almost 6 months later and still effing nothing, BFL got us good...

█▮▬█▀▀▀ YouHodler.com ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:40:06 PM

I thought BFL was going to be the best option when I first started thinking about buying mining hardware... almost 6 months later and still effing nothing, BFL got us good...

This one goes out to all the newbie who bought into the "Two Week" LIE!

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
Mudbankkeith

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:46:46 PM

This one goes out to all the newbie who bought into the "Two Week" LIE!

When I started to drive I had to learn the 2 second rule (break the rule, you crash and burn)

When I started to bitcoin mine I learned the 2 week rule (Trust me, I'm an honest seller) (then I got burned)

BTc donations welcome:-  13c2KuzWCaWFTXF171Zn1HrKhMYARPKv97
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:32:51 PM

I need to trademark 2 weeks. How did that saying even get started? I never used two weeks, except once in reference to FCC certification, and it was a question, not even a statement. Heh. I like it though... I think I will definitely have to use that as my epitaph."

The Two Weeks TM catchphrase is now firmly embedded in bitcoin mining lore, and attributed to BFL's Josh Zerlan.

It would be interesting to trace the source of this quote, and also who re-quoted it and started the snowball rolling.

Can anyone link to Josh's first use of this? The "genesis quote" of Two Weeks?

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:02:58 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119351.msg1314335#msg1314335
Zelek Uther

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:29:43 PM

So that's where the legend began...

Thanks Xian01!

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:44:07 PM

So, how is that FCC certification coming along? Still two weeks?

Buy & Hold
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:47:26 AM

So, how is that FCC certification coming along? Still two weeks?

CE
FCC
ETL

There are absolutely ZERO certifications on these cards from BFL. They have not submitted them for testing at all. Buyer Beware! What they love to do is put the marks on protoboards and then never submit the final boards for testing. Same pattern as with the 65nm.

If you are concerned about safety why not buy from SpondooliesTech they actually put out compliant miners unlike BFL.

Emissions Compliance: FCC / CE and  Safety Certification: CE

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:59:39 AM

The Two Weeks TM catchphrase is now firmly embedded in bitcoin mining lore, and attributed to BFL's Josh Zerlan.

It would be interesting to trace the source of this quote, and also who re-quoted it and started the snowball rolling.

I think it was in BFL shoutbox..if anyone has a record..i know in an epic argument with Josh online with me (the next day i was banned) it was used a lot...and that was august 2013...likely it was also used the previous DEC 2012 on their first hic up

Ah..need the chatbox stuff anyone anal enough with OCD to have saved them all  please make the available..

(would be great as fiction on my laptop reader)

Searing

er saw the thread above here it is again the link i mean

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119351.msg1314335#msg1314335

I'll still bet he said it even before that point in shoutbox...but heh....man ...i'm ashamed i was taken for a year and 20 days of 8.5k
from these clowns...at least i got a refund.....(feel like the guy taken by a carny at a county fair booth)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Zelek Uther

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:16:40 AM

(feel like the guy taken by a carny at a county fair booth)
Me too, I got reamed twice over: first by BFL, then by Bitmine.

.. and probably by KnCMiner too, depending on how Neptune pans out.

I'm the sheriff of Gullible Gulch.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:46:56 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 05:08:00 AM by Searing

refund the neptune man refund..you can get a 3th from spondoolies  group buy

in sept for 2800 usd and they build it all in country in house

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630749.0

again the above is 3TH group order if they get 400 units at least if you want a sure thing...imho

if you want to go for broke and get 6TH in September 2014

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp30-yukon-september-batch-1

they usually "have" shipped 1 batch beg of month batch 2 2nd half of the month fyi

run man run get the refund even if spondoolies falls thru at least you know their "intent" was good ain't much but better then BFL's view
where they never had your best interests in mind

(truthfully get your refund and buy coin direct with it is probably your best bet with all the crap coming out bitcoin equip wise at least according to www.thegenesisblock.com at a 40% diff rise per month which with all the crap coming out I see that 40% difficulty rise as 'low'.

Also Google the China ASIC meeting that was just held in china ..the claim there is that they have ASIC's in house and ready to go for both bitcoin and litecoin starting pretty much right now....it is gonna be a blood batch..all summer and into fall imho

I've got equip coming but i was (ahem 'backed') into it in USA went legal that is (see other thread or pm me) anyway my 'legit' 2013 Tax Form as a bitcoin business has already
saved me an audit by the IRS.. (bank errors put me on their radar banks fault was resolved only because i was paranoid and filed with IRS whew)

So if for some reason you are in USA and in my boat and reporting your mining profits (sigh damn it) I can pretty much at this point do a bit better then breaking even with
equip depreciation etc....otherwise getting equipment would have made little sense...

but if you are not 'stuck' in my position of 'legally mining' (and so far paying a pittance in taxes due to equip purchases) imho just 'buy coin' at this $575 price
such equip will only be a god send to me as a miner in USA....... IF by the end of the year BTC goes over 1000 usd and that is due to my tax burden would help me
'limit' my tax bill if BTC went nuts by the end of the year...(probably would have
wanted to get more equipment if that happened ie over 1k a btc)   

BUT and I mean BUT....for everyone else for now imho you should just buy coin....only thing that makes sense imho with difficulty and 575 btc price now.

anyway from one who was backed into being 'legal' and now on IRS radar as legit 'virtual mining business" (crap)..hope this is helpful...someone in my position
or a large PH bitcoin mining operation are the only ones who can 'almost but not quite' benefit from equipment purchases' at this point in time, in my view...
everyone else buy coin ...man buy coin with your neptune refund asap.

anyway imho

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Zelek Uther

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:23:19 AM

again the above is 3TH group order if they get 400 units at least if you want a sure thing...imho

they usually "have" shipped 1 batch beg of month batch 2 2nd half of the month fyi

run man run get the refund even if spondoolies falls thru at least you know their "intent" was good ain't much but better then BFL's view

(truthfully get your refund and buy coin direct with it is probably your best bet with all the crap coming out bitcoin equip wise at least according to www.thegenesisblock.com at a 40% diff rise per month which with all the crap coming out I see that 40% difficulty rise as 'low'.

Also Google the China ASIC meeting that was just held in china ..the claim there is that they have ASIC's in house and ready to go for both bitcoin and litecoin starting pretty much right now....it is gonna be a blood batch..all summer and into fall imho

I've got equip coming but i was (ahem 'backed') into it in USA went legal that is (see other thread or pm me) anyway my 'legit' 2013 Tax Form as a bitcoin business has already
saved me an audit by the IRS.. (bank errors put me on their radar banks fault was resolved only because i was paranoid and filed with IRS whew)

So if for some reason you are in USA and in my boat and reporting your mining profits (sigh damn it) I can pretty much at this point do a bit better then breaking even with
equip depreciation etc....otherwise getting equipment would have made little sense...

but if you are not 'stuck' in my position of 'legally mining' (and so far paying a pittance in taxes due to equip purchases) imho just 'buy coin' at this $575 price
such equip will only be a god send to me as a miner in USA....... IF by the end of the year BTC goes over 1000 usd and that is due to my tax burden would help me
'limit' my tax bill if BTC went nuts by the end of the year...(probably would have

BUT and I mean BUT....for everyone else for now imho you should just buy coin....only thing that makes sense imho with difficulty and 575 btc price now.

anyway from one who was backed into being 'legal' and now on IRS radar as legit 'virtual mining business" (crap)..hope this is helpful...someone in my position
or a large PH bitcoin mining operation are the only ones who can 'almost but not quite' benefit from equipment purchases' at this point in time, in my view...

anyway imho

Searing

Thanks, I'm from New Zealand... the govt hasn't issued any guidelines about bitcoin mining that I'm aware of.  I'm holding for now, so until I spend them I'm pretty sure there's nothing to declare.

As for Spondoolies-Tech, I'm a big fan. Picked up a sweet SP10 ten days ago and never looked back.  Broke my "no pre-order" rule for Spond and participated in the August SP30 Group Buy.

I'm a strange one when it comes to the Neptune... I'm just so curious to see what they come out with, I'm still holding in there... against all good sense.  Wish me luck!  I told you I was The Sheriff*!

* Of Gullible Gulch. 

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:01:58 AM

anyway imho

Searing

Thanks, I'm from New Zealand... the govt hasn't issued any guidelines about bitcoin mining that I'm aware of.  I'm holding for now, so until I spend them I'm pretty sure there's nothing to declare.

As for Spondoolies-Tech, I'm a big fan. Picked up a sweet SP10 ten days ago and never looked back.  Broke my "no pre-order" rule for Spond and participated in the August SP30 Group Buy.

I'm a strange one when it comes to the Neptune... I'm just so curious to see what they come out with, I'm still holding in there... against all good sense.  Wish me luck!  I told you I was The Sheriff*!

* Of Gullible Gulch. 

sigh i aspire to being 1) as rich and eccentric as you likely are to do this

or

to be that naive and clueless again to reclaim my lost innocence of youth

man it hast to be one or the other right?

good luck with all the crap coming out from china/ph farms/etc we both could be on the Titanic ..your at the bow of the ship (will sink first) me I'm at the stern of the ship and
will sink last...same boat.....looking up from the water watching some a**hole in with a giant PH farm ...float by on an acre of floating lily pad asics......all herded nicely in rows by rainbow colored dolphins....

(man i need a nap)

anyway good luck in 5 yrs hopefully you will have a good laugh at how you got your coin half assed backwards with equip but heck don't matter at 20k a  coin (knock wood)

(need a daydream with nap)

Searing

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:11:40 PM

Update from your boy:
Since this is an often requested item, I am providing a video of a hashing Monarch. The lesson to be learned here is don't let engineers operate video cameras. I kid... I kid... but seriously. Don't do it.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9zFPX-HtCs&feature=youtu.be

What you are seeing here is first a hashing Monarch that runs stable around 600 GH/s, the second part of the video is after it's been turned up to almost 700 GH/s... it quickly ramps down from 700 and then finally succumbs to heat. The chips themselves are very cool, but the board has trouble carrying the current load (can be up to 900 amps). In this case, the middle of the board is carrying over 150w worth of heat, so quickly fails. Up to this point, all testing has been done in a test suite of programs, which test the chips for brief periods of time. Extended periods of time testing have shown that the boards will gradually build up heat and eventually fail due to one of the copper layers in the board being too thin. Even at 600 GH/s, the board will start to build up heat and will start to get slower and/or die from heat build up. This is exacerbated if it is in a hotter environment. For this reason, we can't ship these boards to customers, as they may not have the stability and quality you would expect from one of our products, especially if they are not operated in a temperature controlled environment. The last thing we want is your shiny new mining device to fail and you have to send it back for repair.

We have new boards making their way through manufacturing right now that contain 4x as much copper as the board you see here. This will reduce the resistance internally, lowering the heat, which will in turn lower the power requirements to operate the board. This will allow a far greater speed than 700 GH/s from the chips, since power will no longer be an issue. Working the numbers backwards and factoring out the heat buildup (causing increased resistance, causing more power to be drawn), the extra fans to keep it cool and the water pumps, as well as VRM inefficiency, the chips are pulling about 0.4W at the wall, so in real world testing, the chips are performing just as expected. Once we have the new boards in our hands in a few days, we should have the final numbers as far as power goes.

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:34:33 AM

Update from your boy Joshy:

Monarch Update 11 June 2014
Rate this Entry
2 Comments  Go to first new comment
by  BFL_Josh  , 06-12-2014 at 04:46 PM (121 Views)
We have been diligently working on the Monarch board since the last update. Many tests have been conducted and various component modifications have been made in the interim. The chips on the boards are easily able to achieve 1 TH/s, but the PCBs are not quite yet able to support the power required for that speed. We anticipated that the latest revision would be the final one, but there is still too much heat being retained internally on the PCB. We’ve identified a couple areas that are heat dissipation bottlenecks and have incorporated those into a new PCB revision, which should allow us to reach our projected speed and energy efficiency.

While we wait for the new revision to make it through manufacturing, we now have a supply of boards that do not meet the advertised specs and thus are not suitable to be shipped directly to customers. Although we have no legal obligation to do so, we have made a voluntary business decision to reward customers for their patience and loyalty; with the boards we have on hand or close to being completed, we can deliver between 600 - 800 TH of processing power. We are going to provision these boards in a hosted environment (BFL Cloud Mining facilities) and, as a courtesy to those customers who have been waiting the longest, we will start deploying Cloud Mining in queue order as early as next Wednesday, June 18th, barring any problems. It may be as late as Friday, June 20th before we can get anything turned up and going, as significant setup is required.

When Cloud Mining becomes available to you, an email will be sent informing you how to activate your BFL Cloud Mining. You should check your dashboard starting next Wednesday for the Cloud Mining button to activate it from there. With a limited amount of Cloud Mining capacity available, we will not be able to accommodate everyone immediately, but we will try to provide the ordered amount of hashing power to as many people as we can as quickly as possible. Once the 1 TH boards start shipping out, we will be rolling the Cloud Mining over to the next people in the queue as we fulfill the queue from the beginning with physical boards. This process will continue until the physical board shipments catch up to the Cloud Mining. All orders will be handled in their queue sequence, regardless of product type (600, 300, Mining By The Gigahash).

This will provide the ability to our customers to start hashing sooner than they would if they waited for physical boards to arrive, and is our effort to provide a better customer experience with BFL. As has always been our practice, we make no representations or guarantees as to the results of your mining efforts via BFL Cloud Mining or our physical products.

Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:40:39 AM

Update from your retard boy

hey guess what I had a huge electric bill in my house that i payed for with some of the btc you suckers thought you spent on monarchs. The only way I am going to be able to pay for all of these bills is if some of you fuckheads want to buy some of the shit I'm going to have ready, IN TWO FUCKIN WEEKS
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:59:18 AM

I know I heard it a lot...last August....(just before I got banned from shoutbox on BFL)..likely it was first used in 2012 in FPGA days (also late equip)

that brings me to the point WHY WOULD THEY EVEN HAVE A SHOUTBOX...I mean it makes NO SENSE at all.....if I was running BFL that hot bed of contention would be long gone...heck I would not even have forums!

For the scam to work you have isolate the newbies from information....feed them info in bits...attribute delays to unavoidable circumstances and bad luck...massage the message..so that you feel sorry for BFL's troubles...alas the 9 month delay was all unavoidable I'm afraid with our cutting edge technology...don't ya know...but in '2 more weeks' etc etc

damn hard to do with me on shoutbox and others before that from fpga days last summer...all in chat/forums posting how they are already 9 months late ..and you as a newbie were just told 2 more weeks (this was april 2013 for me getting the newbie truth on chatbox)

again makes NO sense what so ever....customers (newbies likely) at BFL are like mushrooms you should keep them in the dark (hey no refunds how hard can that be ...) and cover them with s*it.....(electronic version with vague comments about cutting edge stuff is hard).

I've always thought BFL Forums/Chat was the dumbest thing they do PR wise especially with a no refund policy....keep the newbies isolated..and uninformed...

must be Josh's ego to keep it up ..makes no sense otherwise with their track record...from a scam point of view it is like a 'bleeding wound"

imho

Searing

P.S. thanks here is a link to original quote yep 2012

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:26:58 PM

Update from your boy Smiley
Monarch Cloud Mining update

by 
BFL_Josh

, 06-17-2014 at 11:03 PM (406 Views)

We had a meeting today with the BFL Cloud Mining team. We are still on schedule to start roll out of that by Friday (Hopefully sooner). We don't know yet exactly how many people we can activate each day as of yet, but we will be activating as many people as possible each day. We will be sending out an email when your Cloud Mining account is ready and a button should appear in your dashboard to activate it. You will then be able to log in to the Cloud Mining dashboard and enter the pool information or wallet address you would like to mine to. Be on the look out for that.

Right now, the plan is to allocate 600 GH/s to each user for each card ordered. If you ordered 1 card, you'll get 600 GH/s, if you ordered 2 cards, 1.2 TH/s, etc... The current plan is to process the Cloud Mining in the queue order from first to last. Again, we don't currently know how long it will take to deploy this fully or how many people will be activated per day, however, as we receive the revised boards and they are tested and ready to go, we will start shipping out in queue order, first to last. As your order is fulfilled, your Cloud Mining will be deactivated and the hashrate will be allocated to the next person in line.

I will post another update when we start activating users on Cloud Mining.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: