Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:55:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[BOUNTY] 📈3.5M USD raised, BlockGrain-Designed by industry for industry⭐  (Read 1538 times)
Cryptober13

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

Look what i found

https://mobile.twitter.com/BlockGrain/status/1006426155367350272/video/1

Another reason for my confidence in blockgrain Smiley
Veronica01

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

BlockGrain helps extract maximum value at all stages of the supply chain - saving you time, reducing costs and increasing efficiency and accountability. I think it has great potential. This seems to be a very intriguing and profitable project with a promising result. BlockGrain is definitely a Big Success. All the best.
crypto.master

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

I have already made great rewards with BlockGrain and this is a simple, secure, efficient and easy to use platform. Awaiting more from the project. Good job!
Aishka.William

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

I believe this is a project that will surely change and increase the production in the agricultural industry. As a transformative software platform, BlockGrain reduces inefficiency and proVides Value to supply chain and market participants, which is really very interesting and has many advantages. Good luck to the project and team.
AshleyCrook

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

Amazing ideology backed up by one of kind team. The success rate is really high for the project after seeing its objectives. It is gonna be a great investment being a part of the project. I wish success to the project.
Veronica01

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

Easiest bounty I've ever seen. It got really amazing stuff and brilliant concept. I'm really looking forward to this program, looks really cool and promising.
Rebecca.Smith

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

As more farmers move to home storage and away from bulk handlers, BlockGrain can support the needs of the industry. By harnessing blockchain technology, farmers can sell their product directly from their home storage systems to domestic or international buyers in a safe, low-risk environment.
It will be a great help to the agricultural sector as well as to consumer sector.
Aishka.William

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

BlockGrain’s vision is to be the largest industrywide platform for managing the agricultural supply chain; connecting sellers and buyers, providing full paddock-to-plate traceability and allowing bulk logistics companies to manage and grow their operations. BlockGrain builds networks amongst key stakeholders and improves time to market while reducing supply chain costs and inefficiencies. A good approach towards change. Good luck with the project.
atcrypto4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

This project gives the power of control in the hands of the farmers which is something that is important and very promising.
crypto.master

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

The agricultural industry has needed a project like BlockGrain for years now and it's helping these farmers solve big problems that they were dealing with.
AshleyCrook

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

Agricultural advancement with the help of their supply chain power-packed technology, ideology & creative initiate. BlockGrain will leverage the power of
blockchain technology to enhance supply chain tracking and automation, improve information and data, de-risk contracts and provide proof of origin information.
bitSeth

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:35:32 PM

The agriculture industry has needed a project like Blockgrain. It gives more power to the farmers and leads to the banishment of exploitation.
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

Hey Guys found something very interesting!

Check this out Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auV9-RQQX44
Veronica01

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:21:25 PM

This project looks impressive and sounds like a success plan, I would love to be a part of it.
AshleyCrook

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

A great platform to connect buyers with sellers and backed with a really great concept.
Rebecca.Smith

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

BlockGrain is aiming something big with this project, there’s benefit for all participants across the entire supply chain.BlockGrain is the culmination of two years of design, development, testing and refinement.
Aishka.William

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

BlockGrain supports traditional, well-established agricultural supply chains with a dynamic and seamless software solution. By enabling one-to-one global trade, BlockGrain encourages farmers and their supporting businesses to connect with buyers to develop and grow their own supply chains. BlockGrain aims to make a positive impact on the global agricultural sector and society as a whole.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: