Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in business industry  (Read 3795 times)
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
do you mean like bitconnect, the company could do that, but the risk is greater, because investment is not always profitable especially those who run the company
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winterwood21

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
bitcoin has now become the world's attention, this allows the creation of broad synergies in various industrial sectors and advancing business.
Technology experts predict this technology will disrupt 19 industries. Starting from finance where the blockchain can eliminate the intermediary function in the transaction process between two parties, to health to help the patient's diagnosis process more quickly and accurately.
I am sure the company will immediately adopt bitcoin when its price starts to improve and stabilize.
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

Integrating the usage of Bitcoin into a business has become a very lucrative form of investment for the business as the price grows, the profit margin of the business grows along with it.There are no banks to make you wait three business days, no extra fees for making an international transfer and no spcial limitations on the minimum or maximum amount you can send easily.There are a good options and smart businesses are making good uses the bitcoin as grow the industry.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

Any thoughts? Smiley
i dont think there will be a huge probability for that. may be only a little will do that.
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Any thoughts? Smiley

Impossible to happen because is decentralized even if mining pool is always in the hands of specific groups.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

Any thoughts? Smiley
We all know that bitcoin is now considered as the most successful and the most popular crypto currency among all the crypto currencies available in the market and now bitcoin has become the most investing investment that millions of people are investing into bitcoin and find bitcoin as a very trustworthy mode of investment as they believe that bitcoin has potential that it can provide very good profit in very short span of time so no wonder that the time will come when there will be companies whose prime focus will be in bitcoin investment.
bigboyd

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

I think bitcoin is a good investment for a very successful business. This is most suitable for investment. Because this will make a lot of success. Some companies offer bitcoin investment. Because bitcoin is a business that can make a short or long-term profit. And today, Imams is dealing with bitcoin. Because they are using bitcoin like payments. Bitcoin is a good investment and a good deal.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

Bitcoin alone is already an example of business. People are already making profit and investment in bitcoin making bitcoin as big and king of cryptocurrency. You can trade, hold or even gamble through bitcoin so that the money will transfer fast and easy thus making bitcoin a fast transaction business.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:55:27 PM

I have seen many forms like digging Bitcoin or a working group just to earn Bitcoin. Bitcoins are not as effective today, a Bitcoin business I think is a viable project that will help many people trust and invest in Bitcoin. A great idea.

SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will in any case enter all spheres of the economy. Including in the business of industry. In general, in the future, I think the crypto currency (mostly bitcoins) will take over most of the business and industry.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

There is some probabilities that some business industries will focus their attention towards bitcoin investment. In my country for instance, one micro business enterprise has started an initiative by investing people's money in cryptocurrencies and giving them some percentages.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

yes, at this time bitcoin has entered the business industry, I also see the development of bitcoin so many companies are investing in bitcoin. we all know that bitcoin has the function of trading, investing and mining, from this function that attracts all companies to invest in bitcoin.

kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages and opportunities that we collect for our lives when bitcoin comes to our lives, it will change that we can use bitcoin for finance and so on and also the bitcoin we use in business because we can sell, buy and invest.
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

It's not as difficult as I understand it. Already now there are a huge number of companies that legally offer to invest in bitcoin. Just learn from their experience. For example Certore.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:46:11 PM

Yes we will see bitcoin in business very soon because i think blockchain implementation has already started in the businesses and this is the point where we will never neglect bitcoin or any other crypto currency in the businesses.
You can see now a days how many ICOs are going on and they are working on product which is actually is a application of blockchain so i agree with your statement.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

Any thoughts? Smiley

Since the market is very unpredictable, it would be difficult to operate a business focusing on investing only with bitcoin. The promising market of bitcoin could not be questioned; however, since the market and the bitcoin itself are very volatile then perhaps the meaning of investing and making a business would take the way to a loss. The matter of investing is perhaps the bottom line for holding and not as trading.

Another thing, if we consider a business to invest in bitcoin as a means of trading days, the market could be predicted; but sometimes we commit mistakes which obviously led to losing again. We would not sustain our business if we would continually be incurred loss. And, perhaps, leave bitcoin trading and focus on much more anticipating business.
CrucialTechnology57

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

Yes we can call bitcoin a business industry because like an industry in bitcoin there are also several options for business like investing, mining, holding etc.
Baksobakar

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

it seems that it will become a reality soon, bitcoin will enter the business industry which promises to gain a lot of profit
ExceedBlue012

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

Fully agree with you because like business industries bitcoin has also own features and people can frequently invest here and do business.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

Any thoughts? Smiley
I think companies that specialize in investing in bitcoin will have a big impact in business strategy because it is one of the way to gain huge income and that company will make more funds once they doing investing. In addition to that, we can really use bitcoin in business industry like doing investing and trading but most of the people who involve in business use bitcoin in investment which capable to make more income.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: