Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better for you shortest or longest bounty campaign period?  (Read 1128 times)
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

As my thinking, It's the best if the campaign takes 4-6 weeks. It is hard for everyone who follow the very long campaign. And It is so terrible if you join a campaign and after many weeks work hard the campaign is canceled. If that campaign is short time, we will not regret so much.
It seems to me that everything depends on the company, because if the wire is really promising, then you can pay attention to it for several months. I want to give an example of such a Bounty company as pundiX, thanks to which many people have made their fortune. and this despite the fact that the company's ico lasted almost 4 months.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:45:09 PM

The longer the bounty, the more these guys are able to raise and hence better the outcome. For example there have been campaigns which have run for 6 months and have been able to raise a significant amount of money.
On the other hand there are a few campaigns which are able to raise good amount in four five weeks only. For example ConnectJob was one such campaign which only ran for 4 weeks and was able to raise a lot of money.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

Depends upon the project you have chose, if a bounty campaign is good then it does not matter if it is short or long as it will a have good outcome. Some campaign target only a specific period like PRE-ICO, ICO or sales and so on but some campaign does not have any fixed duration and may extend depending upon sales of the company. In any case, you should chose the campaign wisely as most of the campaign does not pay if you leave in-between. Hence, a reputed manager and a company with prosperous future is recommended for bounty campaign.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

Good day for all!

For all bounty hunters have you already experienced to joined in some bounty campaign with have a longest campaign period? Or are you tried to joined in bounty campaign with a shortest period? As a bounty hunters which of these bounty campaign period is better for you?

Which of this campaign period are frequently legit and scam?

Do you think which of this campaign period is promising?

Can you share your thoughts, ideas and opinions about this!

Share your experiences about bounty campaign.

Thank you verymuch!  Smiley

I both prefer))) Short term project if it turns out to be a Scam then you will lose little time! If a long-term project turns out to be a fraud, it will be a disappointment, because you will spend much more time just like that! Here better short-term! Sometimes if the project is very good, it is better that it was short-term, because quickly collect, quickly take a new project! On a long-term project is a good thing that you can go after a while and see how much has already collected the project and join it.!
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

The longer the bounty, the more these guys are able to raise and hence better the outcome. For example there have been campaigns which have run for 6 months and have been able to raise a significant amount of money.
On the other hand there are a few campaigns which are able to raise good amount in four five weeks only. For example ConnectJob was one such campaign which only ran for 4 weeks and was able to raise a lot of money.
Apparently it was a very strong and promising project, because there are cases where only the Start of the sale of tokens is appointed and in the first day collects the softcap, And already within the first week it reaches Hardcap.
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:59:18 AM

Longest bounty campaign.
There is a better future for longest bounty campaign. They have time to hit the exchange market with good price and have a promising future.
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

it is a little dependent on the project. But i prefer short bounty because if it is scam, i dont want to waste my time for a scam project.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

In my own opinion, it doesn't matter for me if the bounty I am going to participate with is short or not. What the matters most is the legitimacy of the bounty campaign and the funds that it will be allocated to the campaigns. If it short time period campaign but not legit and not successful in it's ICO period, it is still useless because you can earn a small amount of rewards and there is a chance that you will not receive any tokens from the bounty that you had participated.
HappyVeider

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:23:15 AM

For me it is better to take part in short bounty campaigns, because I want to get profit from work as sooner as it possible, although I may earn much more for long ones
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:09:38 AM

For me it is better to take part in short bounty campaigns, because I want to get profit from work as sooner as it possible, although I may earn much more for long ones
Short bounty campaigns doesn't mean you will get your bounty token soon. You could be get it after long time waiting.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:12:54 AM

My opinion is that if scammers want to hold an ICO and a bounty, then they will choose a long bounty period, as they need to raise more money. I personally like short periods of bounty
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:24:47 AM

I think long bounty period is much better than a shorter campaign as this can have enough time to collect more funds for the project with their schedule on their whitepaper. Also most of the scammed projects are those that having a shorter ICO time.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:27:01 AM

I used to join and did not see the progress of the project so I get a bounty of a scam. now I see the progress of the sale first. if the project has reached a minimum of new softcap I join in the bounty. I prefer the signature or article campaign.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

I used to join and did not see the progress of the project so I get a bounty of a scam. now I see the progress of the sale first. if the project has reached a minimum of new softcap I join in the bounty. I prefer the signature or article campaign.

I guess this strategy is also good because when the softcap is already reached, the project will push through which would mean most likely that you will be paid. This is the risk of joining a bounty when it is in pre-ICO stage yet or its softcap is not yet reach because there is a possibility that they will just return the investors money and your effort in the project will be put in vain.

As for long or short term bounty, it would depend then if the bounty is given in stakes or fix amount because if it is stakes and they will continue to accept participants until the end of the bounty period then your share will become lesser and lesser while if the amount is fix then it would just be okay if the bounty is long as long as there is a higher possibility that it would be successful.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:21:08 AM

the shorter the company the more likely that it will learn about as few people as possible and in today's market is dastatochno a lot of bounty hunters, which of course sticks to the final amount of the resulting bounty .
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

Well First before joing bounty campaign always check  if it a good project. Promising project  can run short term and long term. it's okay for me I join both  because it's matter of choosing a good campaign. But there's a lot of bounties run short  term are doing well also  after the ICO.
golovach.2018@mail.ru

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:12:06 AM

As my thinking, It's the best if the campaign takes 4-6 weeks. It is hard for everyone who follow the very long campaign. And It is so terrible if you join a campaign and after many weeks work hard the campaign is canceled. If that campaign is short time, we will not regret so much.
Completely agree with you. A long project is difficult to conduct. And it will be insulting if it is stopped. Or it will turn out to be a fraudulent project. It will be a pity for the lost time and money. I am for a short project.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:35:21 AM

The best way is to choose a bounty with a large allocation and with a short campaign period, There are quite a lot of bounty like that,
jajulway

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:47:45 AM

It really depends on so many factors...
If you want promising bounty, you need to join in the middle of campaign, make sure if the ICO reach their cap..
It also depending on your rank if you join in signature campaign...if you have higher rank, it's okay to join in the latest campaign date, because you will get so much stake, if you have lower rank, and join in the middle of campaign, you earn so few...

for me, i'm always join in the midlle of campaign, and see what the progress of the project, if looks promising, i will join in, if it's not...i forget it
Because on this market, so many ICOs don't reach their cap and bounty hunters don't get paid
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

Many people hope and believe that long campaigns will pay more and often collect the necessary amount. But as practice shows, this is not always the case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: