Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JAM (Just Another Masternode) Collectors Club. Questious and answers!  (Read 161 times)
Kohutavsusi (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:04:39 AM

Hello all MN hoarders!

Started this topic, because I could not find other this kind.

Here you can ask different questions about masternodes you have problems with. All can participate in answering.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kohutavsusi (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:10:36 AM

Question.

Does anyone have info where I could load Kingston Cash windows wallet?
Kohutavsusi (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

Question.

Does anyone have Bu-Go addnodes? IDC its a dead project.
Kohutavsusi (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:12:56 AM

Huh every masternode is different, why discuss it in a single post?

Because You or other readers may have solutiontos to problems that someone might have.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:14:59 AM

Jeez...where do I start?

Anyone have any masternodes the recommend at say a $500 - $1000 staking price?

I assume 1st you find a coin you WANT to use for masternode..then you figure out HOW to do a masternode

so far, can't get past the proper coin/vs masternode/vs staking...

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Kohutavsusi (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

Jeez...where do I start?

I assume 1st you find a coin you WANT to use for masternode..then you figure out HOW to do a masternode

brad

Hi

In this market I would not put $500 - $1000 to sleep.
I once found 1 coin that I wanted, the pricetag was $3500. Week ago picked it up for $100. Great succsess.
And for seting up... alot of MN-s have autoscripts today, so setting it up takes less time than MN.conf editing.

Hope this info is helpful to someone.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

If you have a starter and you don't have any experience first you can start renting a virtual machine on internet instead of installation and having electricty consumption in your local machine. this is between 5 - 10 USD/month.
Also there are some tokens that cost between 50 - 100 USD for masternode locking. so you are able to try your first masternode experience below of a cost of 100 USD.
also after your trial when you see the increase in the tokens than you can unlock these tokens and sell them from same price and then you can use your virtual machine you rent for a higher cost token.
and you can do it as an experienced master node holder now.

So it is good to start from cheaper experience.

Please check tokens trading ratio and also exchanges what I mean is the probability of selling.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

Jeez...where do I start?

brad

Hi

I once found 1 coin that I wanted, the pricetag was $3500. Week ago picked it up for $100. Great succsess.
And for seting up... alot of MN-s have autoscripts today, so setting it up takes less time than MN.conf editing.

I don't suppose there are a couple of bitcointalk threads that folk use on here, that keeps track of 'up and coming coins using masternodes?"

or something like that...or a website of such?

(trying to find such info out of the blue by myself is gonna suck....)

Anyway, any resources for combing thru potential candidates would be appreciated on here by me or other newbies etc

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Kohutavsusi (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:13:31 AM

Jeez...where do I start?

brad

Hi

I don't suppose there are a couple of bitcointalk threads that folk use on here, that keeps track of 'up and coming coins using masternodes?"

Anyway, any resources for combing thru potential candidates would be appreciated on here by me or other newbies etc

I myself use for searching coins: https://masternodes.online/

There are alot of different coins to choose from and every page of detailed info like what exchange to buy, what amount needed for MN, where do get wallet... etc.
Kohutavsusi (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

Jeez...where do I start?

brad

Hi

Did you get things rolling?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: