Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the coin to be in for the future !  (Read 145 times)
Kingoamn (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:16:51 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 08:08:54 PM by Kingoamn

I wrote an a small ABC about Cloakcoin, to whoever is interest and in the text I posted a link for the donation wallet.dat file
- If you feel like a brutal cracker, then have a go at it and see if you can crack the encryption.

https://medium.com/@hrogfrkhappy/quick-overview-on-cloakcoin-and-a-private-key-33ac5807ce7f

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

This is not constructive enough, you need tovalidate your points and also make us aware of the coin too

If this is some ploy to get more views to your medium article; then i gladly tell you that you are mistaken
Coin for the future are below

1. waves
2. tron
3. qtum
4. Elf.

Always remember Bitcoin, Etherum and Bitcoin cash will always be considered greater
Kingoamn (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

This is not constructive enough, you need tovalidate your points and also make us aware of the coin too

If this is some ploy to get more views to your medium article; then i gladly tell you that you are mistaken
Coin for the future are below

1. waves
2. tron
3. qtum
4. Elf.

Always remember Bitcoin, Etherum and Bitcoin cash will always be considered greater

Hmm.. Thank you for your comment, but could you be a bit more specific and I'll try to elaborate and maybe update the article with it...

Tron is a joke, and I haven't even heard of elf. The other 2 do definitely have a bright future, but from my point of view I think privacy coins, especially some that can do something for the investors (PoS or other earnings) have big potential.
Kingoamn (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:05:35 AM

up
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

There are thousands cryptocurrency on the cryptocurrency market but why you picked this one? I also agree that Cloakcoin is a good coin to invest in or hold for long term but I don't think it's the future of cryptocurrency market Smiley). There are a lot of other better cryptocurrencies like EOS, NEO, XLM,....you think these cryptocurrencies are not for future?

up

Up for what? LOL. Feel like you're trying to get more follower on Medium Smiley
Kingoamn (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

There are thousands cryptocurrency on the cryptocurrency market but why you picked this one? I also agree that Cloakcoin is a good coin to invest in or hold for long term but I don't think it's the future of cryptocurrency market Smiley). There are a lot of other better cryptocurrencies like EOS, NEO, XLM,....you think these cryptocurrencies are not for future?

up

Up for what? LOL. Feel like you're trying to get more follower on Medium Smiley

The title is clearly just ''click bait'', and not trying to gain any followers, but just trying to make new people aware of Cloak.

EOS, NEO, XLM are definitely gonna have a bright future, but if we also look at where they are in the process compared to Cloak there is a big difference. Cloak has been self funded all the way, and are not even valued as a project with any real value, even though they have had a working product for years.

- The reason why I see Cloak as a potential big gainer, is clearly the interest rate of 6% per year and the opportunity to earn more when you are lucky enough to become a node for an ENIGMA tx.
They are also working with an open ledger, which I mean is very important compared to Monero, where they could in theory have a bug where someone just gave themself a lot of coins - Unfortunately the public would never know if that happened.

Kingoamn (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

up
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

up

Continuous bump for this thread will not will not make a people towards clock. Instead of that it may goes like dump yard mate. I am not sure your idea will work on this forum.
If you want to give away any service, project launches, ICO projects. There would be separate section for each valid thread.
I suggest better you lock instead of giving waste pumps.
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

The coin of the future is Ethereum, ripple, Neo and Stellar. They come down but are also getting back. I noticed Stellar was in her usual position and Neo but now they have passed other coins. I feel strongly that after ico campaign of my signature, many will notice its popularity in the market. This project is very nice, great project!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: