Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 3375 times)
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:06:09 PM

It seems to me that this year the price for BTC will not grow 3 times.  Most likely the price will rise, but a maximum of 2 times.

The market is volatile so  we can always expect for the price to grow or to drop depending on the market situation so have more patience in order to earn profit in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prostotak

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

Now it is very difficult to predict what will happen next month.  I hope that this year the price of BTC will be about $ 20,000.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

We all have seen how bitcoin crossed $20,000 in December . When do you think this will happen again?

If the price continues to grow so rapidly, then most likely by the end of the year the price will grow to 18000-20000 $.  I hope we will get a good profit.

I am not sure the situation from the previous year will be repeated this year. Bitcoin has a problem with increasing and maintaining prices around 10k$. In addition, it seems that people will be much more cautious in investing after what has happened to the price since the beginning of the year.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

We all have seen how bitcoin crossed $20,000 in December . When do you think this will happen again?

Highly possible, bitcoin is on the move of growth and soon will restore its worth back, i really believe in that.

Whether bitcoin will soon grow, unfortunately we do not know. There is no proof and there is no indication. If the atmosphere around the cryptocurrency does not improve, there is no reason to expect strong price increases.
Yeah, i admit that even i know how to do a technical analysis its too hard to predict bitcoins trend and no one knows how and when it will go up back to a healthy uprising momentum. As of this time we are still struggling to find out when it will go uo again on that range maybe this year or not.

Jimitieu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

I think bitcoin will hit 20.000$ again in some time in the future soon. The coin market is very potential right now so the possibilities are great.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

Now it is very difficult to predict what will happen next month.  I hope that this year the price of BTC will be about $ 20,000.
you are right, it's very difficult to know what is really happen in the next coming months because the price is unpredictable because sometimes they pump and dump.  But I hopr as soon as possible bitcoin will reach 20k dollars again I hope next coming months and no dumping will happen again.
vitalskir

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:34:10 AM

you are right, it's very difficult to know what is really happen in the next coming months because the price is unpredictable because sometimes they pump and dump.  But I hopr as soon as possible bitcoin will reach 20k dollars again I hope next coming months and no dumping will happen again.
I completely agree.  Perhaps the price will grow by the end of the year to $ 20,000 or maybe this price will only be in the next year.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:55:27 AM

Now it is very difficult to predict what will happen next month.  I hope that this year the price of BTC will be about $ 20,000.
you are right, it's very difficult to know what is really happen in the next coming months because the price is unpredictable because sometimes they pump and dump.  But I hopr as soon as possible bitcoin will reach 20k dollars again I hope next coming months and no dumping will happen again.
I completely agree.  Perhaps the price will grow by the end of the year to $ 20,000 or maybe this price will only be in the next year.

20k usd may seem too big already but it is possible , it just takes a lot of time maybe one to two year of consistent growth . though being consistent is slightly impossible given that bitcoin is a high volatile type of currency . adoption , market maipulation , fuds , speculation , etc all of these factors can also help the price to go upwards . in the mean time , lets just foccus first on our business and that is to keep hodling and buying bitcoins because bitcoins price these days is still cheap .
hicies

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

I think we will not see the price of $ 20,000 for a long time.  But the market is very unpredictable and at any time stable growth can begin.
Still people are sure and hopeful that they will 20000$ again very soon. once bitcoin price will cross 10000$ then its price will continue to increase and hopefully bitcoin price will cross 20k even in 2018. Bitcoin price is unpredictable and anything can happen at any time.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

I think we will not see the price of $ 20,000 for a long time.  But the market is very unpredictable and at any time stable growth can begin.
Still people are sure and hopeful that they will 20000$ again very soon. once bitcoin price will cross 10000$ then its price will continue to increase and hopefully bitcoin price will cross 20k even in 2018. Bitcoin price is unpredictable and anything can happen at any time.
I want to see that happen this year, but it's unlikely that this will happen. well, even now, the price of bitcoin is still difficult to reach the price of $ 10000. so, we may have to wait a long time to see that.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
roorgelak

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

It looks like 20000$ is a magic price for many users. Still having un mind current situation and movements on the market it's not very likely that Bitcoin will reach 20000$ again this year.
Although we know that Bitcoin could surprise us easily I think that reaching that price would be too big jump and it's not very likely to happen.
In past bitcoin already surprised us too much and therefore even this time are expecting the same from bitcoin. In fact bitcoin has the potential to reach to that level in next few months and therefore people are expecting the price to reach to 20k before ending 2018.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

Yes, that will happen but not this year, the market is too grim for now, and it will take a long time for the market to stabilize, I believe in 2019 bitcoin will be able to reach 20k.
kilimanjaro54

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

I think the price of about $ 20,000 will only be at the end of next year.  In my opinion this year the market will not bring us a good profit.
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

If the next year will be better than this, then most likely only in 2019, the price will grow by BTC to $ 20,000.
We can only hope that 2019 will be more better that 2018, even will be better than 2017. But I think that still 5 months to go in 2018, therefore it is still difficult to say that 2018 was not a good year for bitcoin. I hope next 5 years will be too good for bitcoin.
Turst1974

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

Most likely it will happen next year. This year is very bad for crypto. The market this year is very unstable.
It is still very early to say anything about it. I think next  4 to 5 months are too much important and I hope that bitcoin will surely proof its potential in next few months. I think that those people who will continue to hold their bitcoin will surely get a good reward.
inneveca

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

Highly possible, bitcoin is on the move of growth and soon will restore its worth back, i really believe in that.

Whether bitcoin will soon grow, unfortunately we do not know. There is no proof and there is no indication. If the atmosphere around the cryptocurrency does not improve, there is no reason to expect strong price increases.
I think that we have a very solid proof about it and that is that bitcoin is becoming popular form day to day, bitcoin investors and users are now available everywhere in the world and even people joining bitcoin for so many purposes, and the main purpose is to invest some money in bitcoin and get some profit from it.
okeanis

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

Most likely it will happen next year. This year is very bad for crypto. The market this year is very unstable.
It is still very early to say anything about it. I think next  4 to 5 months are too much important and I hope that bitcoin will surely proof its potential in next few months. I think that those people who will continue to hold their bitcoin will surely get a good reward.
You're right.  In the next few months, the situation may change.  I also hope that soon a rapid price increase will begin.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

Everyone certainly hopes that the price of bitcoin will soon reach $ 20,000, I am sure that the market will soon recover so that it buys when the price is cheap as it is now we have the chance to get big profits later this year.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

it seems that it could happen if there is good news that can trigger traders to buy bitcoin because this bitcoin price movement depends on the bitcoin buyer so it can make the price of bitcoin rise again and recover the price.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

It looks like 20000$ is a magic price for many users. Still having un mind current situation and movements on the market it's not very likely that Bitcoin will reach 20000$ again this year.
Although we know that Bitcoin could surprise us easily I think that reaching that price would be too big jump and it's not very likely to happen.

All the magic of 20K$ is that it is ATH. If bitcoin would reach 25k$ or more, the price of this new ATH would be the most desirable one. The questions will remain the same, only the numbers will change.
Of course, the market may surprise and the price will skyrocket. But so far the price increase to 20k$ actually seems unlikely.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████