Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 04:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Cryptocurrency in Universities?  (Read 1821 times)
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

I'm a student. But I believe that cryptocurrencies are still too risky and difficult topic to study in universities. It will take more time.
I wish I was taught at least some basic info about cryptocurrencies at my university in late 2009 - I would be rich now.
Blockchain and related technology are hard to understand only during the first week, that's actually what happens with all new and unusual information.
By doing some google research and asking the right questions to those who already got the system (for example, here in the forum) one can easily grasp the whole idea (like I did  Grin)

kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?

in my opinion it is a very good idea. and hopefully soon be done. because with the activity of learning about cryptocurrency in an educational institution like university, then bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be known by many people. and maybe people are getting excited to learn cryptocurrency. so in my opinion the world of crypto will be increasingly more invincible by any threat.

akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

Do you think that cryptocurrency should be taught in schools or University? Specially in the field of business management?

As a student, I believe it will give us an advantage to this so called cryptoworld, right?

I think it should be in the FUTURE ,but not in the present time because governments in different countries have different perspective about cryptocurrency.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

I think this is very necessary, with there is a lesson about crypto in school will make it easier for us to understand crypto and cryto will be more known among students and society.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

Yes it is worthy of being taught and a number of Universities have started doing that both online and in physical locations. You would find a handful of them if you search.

Really? I must search that. Do you have a link? I hope that students will become a millionaire / billionaire in the future. They must be thankful to have that kind of subject or topic in they're school.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

Students of the largest Russian universities of the Moscow State University, Higher School of Economics, MISiSa, MIPT and SPbGEU in the 2017-2018 school year will study the basics of blockade and crypto-currency in the framework of the existing program. This information was confirmed by RT management. So, according to the publication, students of the economic faculty of Moscow State University will consider the technology of the distributed registry in the context of its application in the financial sphere
abduljakul

Activity: 16
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

I have read a thread that a University somewhere in America is already introducing bitcoin to it's students. This is a great idea if you are asking people who knows Bitcoin, and most of the people in our education industry are intellectual and are open minded about change so there is a great chance that this will happen if more people learn how to adapt to cryptocurrency. Hopefully this will be soon and our future investor will come from Universities where they are correctly taught about the cryptoworld.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:51:34 PM

I think if studying the world of cryptocurrency like bitcoin in some universities in my opinion is very profitable and very useful for all students who can make the students understand what is cryptocurrency and the advantage of having cryptocurrency.
brightamo

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

Cryptocurrency should be a must subject for every business students ,economist,computer science and entrepreneurs. More academic work in cryptocurrency will enable it to solve most challenge in crypto industry
jim.talukder

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

I think this is a great idea. This will help us all. People who can't afford their education fees, they can effortlessly pay their fees. By learning cryptocurrency in University maximum unemployment can be reduced and I think this is necessary to know about cryptocurrency for all of us.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:43:21 PM

This must be considered at least as a topic of the lecture, because cryptocurrency is what is happening in the world now, and everyone should know about it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:59:27 PM

This will bring great benefits to future professionals, as in the near future cryptocurrency will be one of the main financial components of our world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

A course on cryptocurrencies have already been incorporated in the curriculum of some of the top universities around the world. The course is particularly taken in the business school special classes wherein they teach students the use and importance of this new system. I believe this course was incorporated for about two years now. The effect of which is quite beneficial since people are being educated at a young age. This will prepare them for the future if they decide to invest in this market.

John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:08:40 PM

No wonder if one day it will be discussed in some universities,because its fever is getting hotter each day and is being talked of the town, therefore it only means popularity and be supported by many.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

I would very much like to at least something in my University teachers would talk about cryptocurrency. This is the actual knowledge that everyone needs and therefore they should talk about in higher education. We need to keep up with the times.

Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

In my opinion, this is a pretty good idea, because the crypto currency is developing and professionals will soon be needed to improve the technology!

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:25:04 PM

Courses on bitcoin and blockchain technology are growing in popularity on University campuses around the world. At the same time, educational institutions are developing innovative ways to attract talent. For example, Varna University of management in Bulgaria offers its students a scholarship in bitcoins.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

The school definitely does not need this subject.and universities are already studying cryptocurrencies.here on the forum people were writing they write essays on the topic and prepare the presentation.from what country unfortunately I did not find out.It would be interesting to know what the teachers say about the topic of cryptocurrencies
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

Since we are now in the world of technology I think bitcoin must be taught in the university because it really benefited us but there are a lot of things to be considered of course the acceptance of bitcoin of your government and of course your teacher should be expert in the crypto world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:27:03 PM

Yes I think it might make sense. Obviously this kind of training in universities can be done to develop an examination of these technical aspects. I hope we will see a better technological advance in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: