Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE][PPLNS][MPOS][VARDIFF] dogepool.pw - such coins, very mine, wow.  (Read 4698 times)
Jayson6969

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:19:47 AM

Site has been dead tried to contact owner unresponsive I got my coins in there what if it were you pool owner, should let everyone know the status of this site or else I'm marking this pool as a scam!!!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drknife

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:41:49 AM

Site has been dead tried to contact owner unresponsive I got my coins in there what if it were you pool owner, should let everyone know the status of this site or else I'm marking this pool as a scam!!!

Be patient.  Mine somewhere else while it is down.  The site had an issue yesterday too.  I was able to get my coins eventually.  All hope is not lost.
toxicwind (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:53:15 AM

Our site has been completely removed from our hosting, they have nullrouted and deleted our server due to the attack.
We are looking for new servers right this second, none of your mined coins are missing and will be replaced once the server is back up.
Sorry about all this.
asba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:58:15 AM

Description: Your request on host "dogepool.pw" was not found. Check the location and try again.
Fear_in_Cube

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:00:20 AM

Good to hear you're not a scammer and will set things straight. Maybe msg other pool owners to get some insight on bringing server up again? Just a thought.

Our site has been completely removed from our hosting, they have nullrouted and deleted our server due to the attack.
We are looking for new servers right this second, none of your mined coins are missing and will be replaced once the server is back up.
Sorry about all this.
bvminer

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:21:21 PM

I have been mining on this pool for some time, I would really like to this pool up again.
Hopefully my coins will be there in my account.
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 05:30:07 PM

Sorry about all this.

wtf, the ToS allows them to delete your data from an incoming DDoS?

toxicwind (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:26:40 AM

Sorry about all this.

wtf, the ToS allows them to delete your data from an incoming DDoS?

I moved far far away from that host, we are now using http://worldstream.nl.
They seem fantastic so far, our pings are super quick!
http://t.co/x4459q0bz6

Come join us @ http://dogepool.pw
bvminer

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:31:28 PM

my login data is not valid after server move.
did we lose all the coins we had in our account ?
toxicwind (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:10:47 PM

I moved far far away from that host, we are now using http://worldstream.nl.
They seem fantastic so far, our pings are super quick!
http://t.co/x4459q0bz6

Come join us @ http://dogepool.pw

Now 30MH, help us get back to the 900MH we had!
toxicwind (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:38:03 PM

40MH/s, come join us!
bvminer

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:41:33 PM

if you give me the coins I mined on your pool before it became unreachable, i will put my miners to your pool with 16MH/s.
for sure i will not mine again on your pool before you return my coins!

after the server move my login data is invalid! it seems that my account with all the mined DOGEcoins inside is lost.
it's not funny at all.
toxicwind (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:00:55 PM

if you give me the coins I mined on your pool before it became unreachable, i will put my miners to your pool with 16MH/s.
for sure i will not mine again on your pool before you return my coins!

after the server move my login data is invalid! it seems that my account with all the mined DOGEcoins inside is lost.
it's not funny at all.
shoot me a email toxicwind@gmail.com with your dogeaddress and what you believe you are owed!
fasco

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 04:06:33 AM

After moving the server, I can not login under my old username.
what happened to the old base? how you plan to repay the not payd coins that people have mined?
I had about 30k coins when your server is drop.

DGvaopiNt1fAZT1WvKdUqtqnSDeM2Kbr3a
Fear_in_Cube

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 04:31:02 AM

Sent toxicwind an email requesting my 15k dogecoin lost in his pool. No reply in 5 hrs. I don't expect to get the coins back at this rate, and will consider this pool as scam. I'll edit my post if I'll ever see those 15k coins again.

Everybody else, good luck in getting your coins back.
toxicwind (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 04:55:18 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2013, 05:14:27 AM by toxicwind

Sent toxicwind an email requesting my 15k dogecoin lost in his pool. No reply in 5 hrs. I don't expect to get the coins back at this rate, and will consider this pool as scam. I'll edit my post if I'll ever see those 15k coins again.

I don't see any email from a person with "fear" in their name, what email are you sending from? I am not getting whatever you are sending.. PM me with your dogeaddress and how much you believe you are owed, or email me at toxicwind@gmail.com ... or come on irc.freenode.net @ #dogepool and I will gladly pay you out. Trying to help you out here.~
Fear_in_Cube

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 05:41:43 AM

Sorry my username is different from my email name. I confirm that you sent me the 15k dogecoins. Thank you for doing the right thing. I'll send my 1mh/s your way in a couple of hours Wink

I don't see any email from a person with "fear" in their name, what email are you sending from? I am not getting whatever you are sending.. PM me with your dogeaddress and how much you believe you are owed, or email me at toxicwind@gmail.com ... or come on irc.freenode.net @ #dogepool and I will gladly pay you out. Trying to help you out here.~
user0244

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 06:31:59 AM

I mined for over 6 hours using 5x 7990 cards
Was hashing over 6000. I sent him an email for my lost coins and he sent me 8000 coins

Yes 8000 coins for 6 hours of mining! Even at todays difficulty i can mine 7000 coins in one hour
So imho he stole at least 50,000 coins from me
fasco

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 06:34:28 AM

received payment 17k - http://dogechain.info//tx/be386d4d51bc57b36ed9fa02892fa547f2d6ac7e3d4b5ebf6b9bb8797f655e81
it seems you have information about mined coins, but for some reason you did not do automatic payments to all users and those who don't asked will not get their mined coins
dogepool

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 02:08:56 PM

Not sure what the last few people were insinuating but we have paid out everyone that has emailed us with a fair amount of doge pertaining to their hash rate, we have been more than fair in compensating people...

Please check us out again if you haven't, new fabulous chat box. Join us.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: