Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should i start as a beginner?  (Read 248 times)
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:36:00 AM

I just joined here it was given to me with my friend to start crypto in this site, Thank you.

Welcome to this most valuable platform for beginner....

If you want to know about the BITCOIN AND OTHER ALTCOINS TRADE,then there are threads related to them,you can read them.You can get the knowledge about the Cryptocurrency.

If you want to know about  this platform ,how it works ,what is meaning of newbie,member ,full member and how can you achieve it..
then read this :Merit & new rank requirements
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0 

Now you will have question that ,how can you improves your post quality to gain merit,so for that pls read this:

Ideas for improving post quality? by theymos (Creator of merit system)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2605767.0

TMAN'S guide to getting merit. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3182178.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonandi

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

Go to www.cryptoshib.com this site is specially made for beginners.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

You should to start with reading the rules and regulations of the forum,it could help you to make a better and reliable posts that you will make,remember that if we have done some mistakes when participating the topics,there's a moderator that always checking and doing proper screening on every posts.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

Welcome to bitcointalk.org, You can start reading those sticky threads in order to know the rules and DO's and DONT's here so that you will be able to use this forum properly.

I always suggest to newbies that use the "SEARCH" function of this forum for your questions, you can also search on google for faster results just add the word "bitcointalk" on your search.

Goodluck.  Smiley

moivenamer

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

Hello my friend. I am also a newbie here and in my time around the forum, I focus myself first on reading the basic knowledge on how our forum works. It will help us though times and we will have the right tool to invest in cryptocurrencies. Study first before application. Just like in schools, Theory first before Laboratory.
Ozkhan

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

I just joined here it was given to me with my friend to start crypto in this site, Thank you.
if you want to work on this form 1st you should read  the rules then you start posting because on this forum you can  post retentive ans .1st you should post 30  post .when your post complete you can join any bounty program
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

First of all you must to identify what you want to do in the crypto then try to realise what you want and if you have a problem we are here to help you
Luckyswan

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

Start by posting everyday and got your account move as jr. Member after that you can join any campaign to earn.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

Welcome, you know buddy ypure on the right place to start your crypto journey, this forum will teach you everything you want to know about crypto, but theres more you can also earn while reading and by helping others through doing helpful post.

Flame Dragon King

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

I think search for the terms that you haven't encounter yet in this forum. The is so many topic in Bitcoin Discussion section that can help you.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

As beginner, my personal path is to rank up to Jr. Member. However you don’t do it by just posting to gain activities, no. You need to learn the rules and the system as well. It’s like hitting 2 birds with one stone. After getting to Kr. Member, that’s where you’re going to look for your first bounty campaign. Why? Not just for earning money, but learning as well while earning money.

Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

Start posting and read the forum rule of this forum
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

You should start to read collect information about crypto.You can start posting or answering questions while you are increasing your knowledge about crypto.
cryptowisser

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

Hi miss ayaagee,

The first thing you need to do is to pick an exchange. Thereafter, you need to pick a wallet. Thereafter, you should study, read up, research, and after that pick a coin you want to invest in.

Find your exchange here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/

Find your wallet here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/wallets/

The even bigger challenge is to find the right cryptos to invest in...

Good luck!

All the best,
Cryptowisser
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

welcome to the forum buddy. First have a look at other threads if you have some times. Get an idea about what you can post on those threads and what you can learn from them. Main thing is to be active. Gradually you will understand what you can do here.
SushiCore

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

thanks guys, really helpful information and this forum seems great!
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

Good move by your friend letting you be here if you’re new to crypto, why? First you have here not just information about crypto, but also experiences from real people. And just like what they say, experience is the greatest teacher of all. Just try to search for more info here in the forum, you won’t notice that you’re ranking up. Then you’re ready for campaigns.

Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

Join airdrop campaign, and you will be receiving token. And also follow bounty campaign,
Minerall

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

You have come to the right place, my friend. This forum is one of the best source of cryptocurrency news. You should take advantage of this opportunity and learn as much as you can. Remember, Knowledge is the key to Success.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: