Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell happened today in cryptocurrency?  (Read 585 times)
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

I will suggest you to keep calm because before a major event there always a drawdown happens no need to do panic. Keep your eyes on the market the price will rise soon. And I have heard that there was a problem with an exchange in Korea. I hope this will be solved as soon as possible.

Yes, I think it is related to this event. I think after it will follow the rapid growth of the market. it is necessary to prepare for this.

yeah prepare for future is better than you lamenting the price
now you just saving and hold so keep calm

maybe soon will be increase high price again

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

I try myself to understand what is happening in the crypt, but honestly I can not find the answers to this. There are so many likely causes ...
kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

What is happening in the market today is local incidents. They will not affect those who hold coins in the long run. Think.
bibitao58

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

I think what we experience now is a healthy correction and normal. Probably the whales took advantage of the negative news such as the Korean exchange being investigated, however, I see this as an opportunity as usually after Consensus the market experience some growth.
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

It is because bitcoins price os going through a breakout right now and it is struggling between 7600 and 7400 usd. It affects altcoins price exchange, since it is dependent to bitcoin. It s said that they are maintaining a low profile on digital cryptocurrency especially on asian countries now. I think theres nothing to worry about.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

What the hell happened today in cryptocurrency, why is everything going down the drain? Shocked

This happens for like minded people like you. Why the hell you give so much importance to today's market? Aim for the future, promise not to be panic. Don't sell on the red market. Wait.. Wait.. and wait... Good days come to them who waits.
tomotao55

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:47:35 AM

I think what we experience now is a healthy correction and normal. Probably the whales took advantage of the negative news such as the Korean exchange being investigated, however, I see this as an opportunity as usually after Consensus the market experience some growth.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:57:24 AM
Merited by toygama (4)

What the hell happened today in cryptocurrency, why is everything going down the drain? Shocked
What is happening today is a normal correction as the price will not always go on the green light. This is a test how strong the investors we have before moving to the next level. Somehow in a few days this will again returns to a better price and considering that bitcoin is the barometer of all altcoins, the crytomarket will go on green also. If you understand the market condition, you will not get panic in every movement it has and be patient to wait for the best price to come. Indeed those holders will get their rewards once the price rise to the moon.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

I will suggest you to keep calm because before a major event there always a drawdown happens no need to do panic. Keep your eyes on the market the price will rise soon. And I have heard that there was a problem with an exchange in Korea. I hope this will be solved as soon as possible.

Yes, I think it is related to this event. I think after it will follow the rapid growth of the market. it is necessary to prepare for this.

yeah prepare for future is better than you lamenting the price
now you just saving and hold so keep calm

maybe soon will be increase high price again

This is the best strategy, always be prepared for the unexpected. It is impossible to foresee everything, but it is possible to minimize risks. Now there is a correction, the market will fall again, then there will be a good growth

HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

I do not know how the Korean stock exchange is connected with the current situation on the crypto-currency market, but it seems that the large number of Bitcoin that the unknown holder Mr. Gox threw out had a very strong impact on the market. This has already sounded a lot of information and I'm inclined to trust it.
Alexandr Kirichenko

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:45:46 PM

I do not know how the Korean stock exchange is connected with the current situation on the crypto-currency market, but it seems that the large number of Bitcoin that the unknown holder Mr. Gox threw out had a very strong impact on the market. This has already sounded a lot of information and I'm inclined to trust it.

As it will be in fact, we will not know exactly how and who manipulates the market, it is not necessary to focus on this. We need to adapt to changes in the market.

rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

Actually, I don't have any clue about that. I agree that the market seems difficult to back on the track.
But the good news is, there are many exchanges right now. So, people have a lot option to trade their assets.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

This is not new in cryptocurrency. There's nothing we can do, just take this a chance to buy more since the prices became cheaper. There's no point on panicking, since panicking might sometime lead you to  a wrong decision, it is better just to stay calm and do not be stressed to much.
Alexandr Kirichenko

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:28:54 PM

This is not new in cryptocurrency. There's nothing we can do, just take this a chance to buy more since the prices became cheaper. There's no point on panicking, since panicking might sometime lead you to  a wrong decision, it is better just to stay calm and do not be stressed to much.

This is true. Many are just afraid to lose their money and panic, as they invest something that in fact they do not have. Take loans, sell cars, houses and invest in cryptocurrency. Then worry strongly.

sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

what happen is that market is down because weak hands keep selling off when ever there is a small drop in price, and when much people are selling off, the price will keep going down.
ngonco.giolua22

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:48:32 AM

Yes, the reality of the market is really bad, but ups and downs in crypto world is just normal and everyone is hoping for it's  fast recovery. we really need to pray not just watching on the market price.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:14:23 AM

what happen is that market is down because weak hands keep selling off when ever there is a small drop in price, and when much people are selling off, the price will keep going down.

Yes the weaker investors are getting shaken out of the market. This could be a good thing because it could be making the market healthier by pruning out the weak ones.

At some point the market will stabilize and we will see steady growth but only after there is more confidence from investors and more mainstream adoption.

eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

Of course this situation will be frustrating for those who buy at the peak of the price. But of course this kind of correction will continue to occur, and this is a normal situation, if we calculate from what got crypto a year back. And if you are willing to look at it from another angle, then this could be a great opportunity to buy altcoin at a very cheap price.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

It seems that this will not be in vain, except for those who are desperate and come out with regret. But the market fluctuates as it should, and for those who can keep the patience a little longer, I think by the end of the year, they'll get the prize.
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

That's always bound to happen when it comes to cryptocurrency innovation. Prices are meant to fall, and they'll also rise again. It's a normal thing. One should just try take an advantage of each coin that goes very low, cause it will definitely rise again. We need not to panic when these things happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: