Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To Mission20 ! (New Project)  (Read 552 times)
mission20 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:59:33 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 07:14:45 AM by mission20

Welcome to 'Missiion20' !

I have been working on a new project name 'Mission20'. 'Mission20' is the new project that will empower every ones on board and you will find yourself walking on the Moon with a big Bitcoin Wallet. We are looking for sincere and hard working developers. The Bitcoin and Blockchain projects has created a great impact on the financial world and the climate is changing rapidly. The project 'Mission20' will complete the work that I have started in the year 2007 and every one will be free from institutional oppressions. Please join the 'Mission20' and become free and make others free.  

Best Regard

Pilot In Charge
Mission20

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:19:58 AM

What kind of project are you developing? It's not really clear from the information you've provided.
I don't think you're going to find a lot of people who are interested in joining your project until you give out some more information.

Also, you started work on this back in 2007, how come it's not finished yet? 2007 was a long time ago.

anton_lotos

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:42:15 AM

All marketing talk and no technical substance
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:12:58 PM

I have been working on a new project name 'Mission20'. 'Mission20' is the new project that will empower every ones on board and you will find yourself walking on the Moon with a big Bitcoin Wallet. We are looking for sincere and hard working developers. The Bitcoin and Blockchain projects has created a great impact on the financial world and the climate is changing rapidly. The project 'Mission20' will complete the work that I have started in the year 2007 and every one will be free from institutional oppressions. Please join the 'Mission20' and become free and make others free.  

Best Regard

Pilot In Charge
Mission20
You are like a non-technical version of Elon Musk.You certainly will make a better Steve Jobs with no technical knowledge.

All marketing talk and no technical substance
There is,did you forget to see those terms ? "Bitcoin" and "Blockchain",quite of a technical substance for me if you ask. Grin

OP,tell me you weren't tripping while you made this post ?
mission20 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:39:51 PM

I do not have to disclose full information on the forum. If you want me to discuss technical matters it will be good to discuss it privately. I conceived the Mission20 project in 2007 and planned to execute in 2017. I had to do the foundation projects work first to lay the foundation. When you read my first post, you need to understand phrase that I have stated the 'work' that I have started in the year 2007 will be completed by the 'Mission20'. Bitcoin and Blockchain technology projects has completed the experimentation and laid down the foundation. Now the time has come to implement Mission20 for the rapid socio-economic development work to re-distribute wealth with a justifiable economic system with 'Ethereum Standard' to eliminate poverty forever from the face of the world. Mission20 is a Hub it is an Umbrella. There are nine major sub projects are interconnected to the Mission20 Network System Airport (M20NSA). It is a complex super cyber sonic computational mechanism that  has the highest capacity to make absolutely unlimited data transaction over the Internet globally. The whole world banking system will have to rely on Mission20 Network System Airport. Upgraded ECDSA and M36 Algorithm with G-Hash will empower the fundamental elements of P2P infrastructure development process that will enable you to do every thing free of charge. The governance system will be upgraded by pure consensus with electronic mechanism computationally where the corruption will be eliminated forever. Each human will get their own sovereignty back.  The gap between rich and poor will be narrower and there will be no more poverty at all. The meritorious will be able to put their capacity in to good work without any hindrance. The Mission20 will provide more money for the advancement of science and technology. Mission20 will buy all the nuclear war head from the nation-state governments and convert it to produce electricity to distribute freely. It will create a fearless new world to co-exist peacefully. The socio-political and economic development will take place in every countries. Mission20 is the catalyst that will destroy greed and inhuman barbarism to make the world more civilise. If you are not on board you will simply remain where you are now. Mission20 will improve living standard by creating more jobs for every unemployed people. Join the team and become part of emerging new financial system.

Pilot In Charge

Mission20

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:27:22 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 09:16:01 PM by sweetdesirez

Best Regard

Pilot In Charge
Mission20

You need to describe the project instead of using gimmick phrases like "empower every ones on board" and "walking on the Moon", often used for political campaigns Grin No one has ever achieved empowering everyone and NASA has abandoned the moon mission Grin so neither of these bombastic phrases are  practical. You are asking people to join the 'Mission20', but what is it exactly?
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:12:34 PM

Your project is interesting. Its a different concept. When I read the op, it was like watching a hollywood science fiction movie. It will be better if you open a thread in the altcoin section about your project by specifying more details .  Anyways I will be checking this thread to see the future updates and all the best for this new project.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:16:30 AM

A lot of marketing talk, but there is barely any substance. I'm assuming your building a system where you use your currency on the moon or something? Interesting idea, but you will need a lot of funds and support from the big companies out there for this to happen.

Anyways good luck.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:31:44 AM

A lot of marketing talk, but there is barely any substance. I'm assuming your building a system where you use your currency on the moon or something? Interesting idea, but you will need a lot of funds and support from the big companies out there for this to happen.

Anyways good luck.
Yes, lots of business will be growing over this inter planetary mission Grin After this currency being launched in the moon, it will probably spread to other planets as well and who knows, it will be the the currency of inter galaxy trades Grin
But op calling himself mere Pilot In Charge diminishes the whole thing. He should call himself at least Astro Economist In Charge Grin since the project itself appears to be beyond the economics of planet Earth, rather engulfs other astral bodies as well Shocked

Pilot In Charge
Mission20
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:30:24 AM

I do not have to disclose full information on the forum. If you want me to discuss technical matters it will be good to discuss it privately. I conceived the Mission20 project in 2007 and planned to execute in 2017. I had to do the foundation projects work first to lay the foundation. When you read my first post, you need to understand phrase that I have stated the 'work' that I have started in the year 2007 will be completed by the 'Mission20'. Bitcoin and Blockchain technology projects has completed the experimentation and laid down the foundation. Now the time has come to implement Mission20 for the rapid socio-economic development work to re-distribute wealth with a justifiable economic system with 'Ethereum Standard' to eliminate poverty forever from the face of the world. Mission20 is a Hub it is an Umbrella. There are nine major sub projects are interconnected to the Mission20 Network System Airport (M20NSA). It is a complex super cyber sonic computational mechanism that  has the highest capacity to make absolutely unlimited data transaction over the Internet globally. The whole world banking system will have to rely on Mission20 Network System Airport. Upgraded ECDSA and M36 Algorithm with G-Hash will empower the fundamental elements of P2P infrastructure development process that will enable you to do every thing free of charge. The governance system will be upgraded by pure consensus with electronic mechanism computationally where the corruption will be eliminated forever. Each human will get their own sovereignty back.  The gap between rich and poor will be narrower and there will be no more poverty at all. The meritorious will be able to put their capacity in to good work without any hindrance. The Mission20 will provide more money for the advancement of science and technology. Mission20 will buy all the nuclear war head from the nation-state governments and convert it to produce electricity to distribute freely. It will create a fearless new world to co-exist peacefully. The socio-political and economic development will take place in every countries. Mission20 is the catalyst that will destroy greed and inhuman barbarism to make the world more civilise. If you are not on board you will simply remain where you are now. Mission20 will improve living standard by creating more jobs for every unemployed people. Join the team and become part of emerging new financial system.

Pilot In Charge

Mission20

Found your post from question "New crypto-app project - where to submit my idea" : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2156414.new#new

Well ! It seems that you have a BIG project but how can we know what is the foundation behind it ? How can we reach you, know what it is all about. I've also what a think is a big idea - I mean conceptually not technically as I'm not a dev ! Please provide some contact information. Thanks

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
grosetracy

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:47:37 AM

I stopped at "where the corruption will be eliminated forever". In my opinion you will be eliminated before your project can lay a hand on corruptions.

I don't want to discourage you. And wish you good luck in your future endevors. Afterall 10 years is a lot of time to invest in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: