Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10947 times)
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

Hi guys. You are great at arranging your project. This is really what need now for young people. And tell me please what kind of training program will your chat-bot adhere to?
Õpet is an efficient, affordable and convenient private digital tutor. Covering at the moment the entire training program GCSE and "A" (British educational standards).
I get lucky! I'm from Britain. So I can be the first to try this application. I'm already in the queue  Cheesy
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:51:40 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:18:32 PM by mprep

There are a lot of positive reviews here. And I like your undertaking. But I also fear fake information. I hope that you can be trusted. Guys, you will not betray?
We can be trusted. Our ecosystem is resistant to counterfeits, and information can be made available to other schools, universities and other certification agencies around the world. In addition, this creates conditions in which there is no need for unnecessary intermediaries, which can significantly simplify the process of selection and admission to higher education institutions, where proof of knowledge and micro-accreditation can pass easily and conveniently.

Hi guys. You are great at arranging your project. This is really what need now for young people. And tell me please what kind of training program will your chat-bot adhere to?
Õpet is an efficient, affordable and convenient private digital tutor. Covering at the moment the entire training program GCSE and "A" (British educational standards).
I get lucky! I'm from Britain. So I can be the first to try this application. I'm already in the queue  Cheesy
You are really lucky! Wait is not long. Thank you for your support and interest in our education system.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

I read a lot of comments but I can not understand what kind of information will your tutor keep on the block chain?
Hi. I propose to read not only comments but also all information about our platform. More information in White paper: https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf
Sorry but I can not translate your document into my language. Could you answer my question here?
megaedgylord

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:53:20 AM

There are a lot of positive reviews here. And I like your undertaking. But I also fear fake information. I hope that you can be trusted. Guys, you will not betray?
We can be trusted. Our ecosystem is resistant to counterfeits, and information can be made available to other schools, universities and other certification agencies around the world. In addition, this creates conditions in which there is no need for unnecessary intermediaries, which can significantly simplify the process of selection and admission to higher education institutions, where proof of knowledge and micro-accreditation can pass easily and conveniently.
How can information be made available to other schools, universities and other certification agencies around the world? 
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

I read a lot of comments but I can not understand what kind of information will your tutor keep on the block chain?
Hi. I propose to read not only comments but also all information about our platform. More information in White paper: https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf
Sorry but I can not translate your document into my language. Could you answer my question here?
We apologize for any inconvenience. We are working to make our site available in different languages. Any part of our document can be copied and translated via Google translator.
 The answer to your question. Õpet will record accurately and securely on a blockchain all information relevant and useful to college admission processes - like users’ interests, preferences, academic progress, records of extra-curricular activities, testimonies, and even personality profiling using the University of Cambridge’s Unique Personality Profiling.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

We apologize for any inconvenience. We are working to make our site available in different languages. Any part of our document can be copied and translated via Google translator.
 The answer to your question. Õpet will record accurately and securely on a blockchain all information relevant and useful to college admission processes - like users’ interests, preferences, academic progress, records of extra-curricular activities, testimonies, and even personality profiling using the University of Cambridge’s Unique Personality Profiling.

Thanks for the answer, understanding and such an interesting project. Education must be supported. The idea of preserving the information is very correct. I want to give you advice. Check all information about the certification, it can be fake. I wish you success.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:07:52 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:19:28 PM by mprep

How can information be made available to other schools, universities and other certification agencies around the world? 
Users of the platform such as educational institutions as well as employers will be able to access information using special personal passwords.

Thanks for the answer, understanding and such an interesting project. Education must be supported. The idea of preserving the information is very correct. I want to give you advice. Check all information about the certification, it can be fake. I wish you success.
Thank you for this support and for your advice. We will certainly listen to you. The chain of our actions: Revise. Record. Recommend.

I like the construction of this idea!
Interesting vision, blameless logo, conversant business.
Thanks for the comment. I suggest you take part in our bounty program. Until the 31st of August, you may ask questions in @opetfoundationgroup that are related to our project. If you manage to ask a question that we can’t answer, or one that we deem well thought out, you will get 50 OPET! So go read our whitepapers, all our relevant materials, and attempt to stump us with your question!

AnnaWillion
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

Hi Opet team!

I’m writing you on behalf of Xebr exchange.
We will be happy to add your coin.The process of implementation is very fast and free. Please, learn our platform: https://xebr.com/

Also we can help you to build your own exchange.
Let’s find the best way of cooperation!

Contacts: anna.n@xebr.com
Or PM me here

Have a good day)
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:19:06 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

Why did you decide to create your educational program basis on the blockchain technology, and introduce payment by crypto currency instead of fiat money?
While popular platforms around the globe limit the only acceptable payment option to fiat currencies, blockchain technology illustrate that fiat is fundamentally flawed and falls short when compared to tokens in terms of cost, speed and ease of application and global integration. Bringing tokens and distributed ledger/blockchain technology to the world of e-learning, Õpet is proud to introduce its native ERC20 token8, Opet Token (OPET) which is built on the Ethereum blockchain. Opet Token (OPET) is designed to power an ecosystem supporting all education-related expenses, from digital tuition to college admissions, scholarships and philanthropic funding.

That only works if universities and other educational institutions are willing to accept OPET as a form of payment for their services. What's the plan to convince universities to accept crypto?
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

The Opet Foundation uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to make you smarter, faster, and better while traveling as a high school student. This project enables tertiary applications and admissions and colleges.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

Why did you decide to create your educational program basis on the blockchain technology, and introduce payment by crypto currency instead of fiat money?
While popular platforms around the globe limit the only acceptable payment option to fiat currencies, blockchain technology illustrate that fiat is fundamentally flawed and falls short when compared to tokens in terms of cost, speed and ease of application and global integration. Bringing tokens and distributed ledger/blockchain technology to the world of e-learning, Õpet is proud to introduce its native ERC20 token8, Opet Token (OPET) which is built on the Ethereum blockchain. Opet Token (OPET) is designed to power an ecosystem supporting all education-related expenses, from digital tuition to college admissions, scholarships and philanthropic funding.

That only works if universities and other educational institutions are willing to accept OPET as a form of payment for their services. What's the plan to convince universities to accept crypto?
I do not think that we will have to convince someone. We are already interested in many educational institutions on this stage. However, even if some universities do not want to work with tokens, the token itself retains its usefulness through tuition fees, rewards, sponsorship and scholarships, as well as for any other paid activities that may be introduced in the future.
Wattlexp

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

Hi may I know what is the main strength of Opet?
piper345

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

This is a very interesting project. A platform that will help many people. I am grateful to its creators for the idea and development. I look forward to its release to the world level. And I advise you to follow the link and find out more : https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf
Granatra

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:14:00 AM

You have a lot of work and you are managing. I believe that you will change the future of the educational system. Who are the main partners of Opet?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 11:14:10 AM by mprep

This is a very interesting project. A platform that will help many people. I am grateful to its creators for the idea and development. I look forward to its release to the world level. And I advise you to follow the link and find out more : https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf
The Õpetfoundation plans to build a blockchain to store the tertiary/college admission data of all high school students.
In order to ensure data is accurately collected at the source, it is also developing a highly sophisticated mobile application chatbot to expand students' horizons and serve as a learning companion to students in high schools globally.
This companion will have a range of capabilities including a digital tutor companion, personalized recommender, a unified channel for interests, college applications and career counselling.

You have a lot of work and you are managing. I believe that you will change the future of the educational system. Who are the main partners of Opet?
Opet has entered into partnerships with a number of established institutions like University of Cambridge JBS, American University of Central Asia, World Capacity Builders and Pecunio VC Fund.

olegkrouk

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

and why do students would like to use OPET instead of fiat? They wouldnt even know what cryptocurrency is.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:08:15 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 11:15:19 AM by mprep

What about universities that want to access user data? Can they pay with fiat?
No, for institutions, they are sophisticated to use tokens as payments. Further, it requires both proof of work (ethereum) and proof of authority (hyperledger fabric) to gain access to the blockchain. Access into the HLF is only possible with the transaction hash made on a public ledger. This is because we want to ensure that when universities use our OPET Tokens to unlock the applicants’ info, and that this transaction is made available on the public ledger, so that students know they are even being considered.

and why do students would like to use OPET instead of fiat? They wouldnt even know what cryptocurrency is.
We recognise that students may not be sophisticated enough to pay for services using OPET tokens, thus we receive fiat for digital study companion services. However, the more sophisticated parents are motivated to use our tokens to pay as they receive a discount of ~30% on such services. This discount is essentially passthrough of the ~20-30% commission or revenue share typically charged by Google Play or App Store straight to the parents.

big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

[/quote/]
No, for institutions, they are sophisticated to use tokens as payments. Further, it requires both proof of work (ethereum) and proof of authority (hyperledger fabric) to gain access to the blockchain. Access into the HLF is only possible with the transaction hash made on a public ledger. This is because we want to ensure that when universities use our OPET Tokens to unlock the applicants’ info, and that this transaction is made available on the public ledger, so that students know they are even being considered.
What is Hyperledger Fabric?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

[/quote/]
What is Hyperledger Fabric?
Hyperledger Fabric (HLF) is an open source blockchain framework developed by IBM. In our case, it's a superior technology that bodes very well with our business case. It requires proof of authority. In simple terms, in Opet's case, it requires private hash key from the students before you can access any of the student data. This framework allows data protection/security for the users. All participants have known identities. Data on the distributed ledger is provided on a need-to-know basis. The Hardware Security Module support is vital for safeguarding and managing digital keys for strong authentication, linking a unique hash-identifier for each user, protecting user privacy. It further supports keyed queries, composite key queries, and key range queries, which allow easy audit purposes - even allowing student users to know if their university application has been considered!
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

blockchain for storing data on income to higher education institutions and colleges of all upper-grade students.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: