Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10948 times)
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:28:11 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 03:13:33 AM by JohnyBigs

Õpet's ICO has officially ended. Our sincerest thanks to everyone for your support!

Please visit Õpet's official telegram group for most recent news and updates.

OPET tokens are now listed: https://www.bluebelt.asia/

Õpet explained in 72 seconds

Technology

Õpet Crypto Economics

Ratings

Team

Advisors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:43:36 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 03:35:18 AM by JohnyBigs

Hi all, please visit our website or read our whitepaper to learn more about Õpet! Also, don't forget to participate in our bounty currently ongoing now!
Visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3826122.msg37333172 to begin!

teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:33:40 AM

I suggest you to add more information about the bounty section. I think the information about the bounty above still not clear enough. Is the bounty campaign for twitter only enough? The project goal and concept are good. It is important to plan more bounty, yet right now it is still at private sale stage. Further, I'm waiting for another bounty campaign. Smiley    
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:43:28 AM

I think this is a big project, but in development if only rely on social media, I think not enough to promote a product or system.
if there is a next bounty, I would love to participate in it

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:58:53 AM

I like the Opet logo, the picture is unique and simple
the concept is very good, hopefully with this project is able to control the economic system

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:30:07 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 04:35:47 PM by mprep

I suggest you to add more information about the bounty section. I think the information about the bounty above still not clear enough. Is the bounty campaign for twitter only enough? The project goal and concept are good. It is important to plan more bounty, yet right now it is still at private sale stage. Further, I'm waiting for another bounty campaign. Smiley     

Hi! Thank you for your interest! Yes, we're doing this for education. We appreciate your support.
More information on the bounty can be found if you click on the link!
Right now we only have the twitter bounty ongoing. However, we will be having more in the weeks to come! This is only the first of many Smiley

I think this is a big project, but in development if only rely on social media, I think not enough to promote a product or system.
if there is a next bounty, I would love to participate in it

Yes, we agree, we stepping up our marketing campaigns in the next few days. We'll also be having more bounties in the weeks to come, as we do not want to have too many ongoing at the same time Smiley

the concept is very good, hopefully with this project is able to control the economic system

Thank you! And thank you for supporting us Smiley
Don't forget to click on the link in the first post to participate in our bounty program!

Looks like interesting project! Good luck  Wink

Thank you for your interest! Please do visit our website or read our whitepaper to learn more about Õpet! Also, don't forget to participate in our bounty currently ongoing now!

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPERS | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | MEDIUM | GITHUB

Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details. About this project, I think it's a very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth. Grin

Hello there! Thank you so much for your interest. We currently don't have the profiles up right now as the website is currently undergoing a transition and we want the graphic to be consistent with our website. Please read our whitepaper for the profiles for now. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Õpet's Twitter bounty program is now over Smiley Please stay tuned for further updates on our projects as we roll out more bounty programs in the following weeks!

We've added our team members to the post! The Õpet team is manned by experts from various fields, including AI, Blockchain Technology, Software Development and Finance, Check out their profiles, or head to our whitepaper to learn more about them!

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPERS | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | MEDIUM | GITHUB

Hey guys! Our bounty has started! Head over to bounty.opetfoundation.com, to support us and get some OPET!

[/center]

Interesdet with this Project, hope u will be on top!  Cool

Thank you for your interest! Please do visit our website or read our whitepaper to learn more about Õpet! Also, don't forget to participate in our bounty currently ongoing now!

Awesome! Another decentralized project. I am so excited to avail with this kind of project. I am hoping for the success of this one . This is very great!

Thank you for your interest! We are working towards a better world, but creating equal opportunities for all Smiley Please do support us by visiting our website or read our whitepaper to learn more about Õpet! Also, don't forget to participate in our bounty currently ongoing now!

Hey guys! Our bounty has started! Head over to bounty.opetfoundation.com, to support us and get some OPET!

I believe this project will be successful.

Thank you for your support! Please do head over to our bounty page to participate in our latest bounty or visit us on our social media to keep up with our latest news Smiley

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
freakdust123

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

Is there a bounty campaign? Your project looks awesome!
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Õpet Foundation  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/opet-foundation/

https://i.imgur.com/Zg3eq3o.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Õpet Foundation ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

Is there a bounty campaign? Your project looks awesome!

We've had 2 bounty programs, and the latest just ended. We will be having more in the future, so stay tuned for further updates Smiley
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:51:06 AM

great projects

Thank you! Please do follow us on our social media links to stay up to date on news about us Smiley

JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

Wow! Great news on the bounty!! Haha, now I can finally support a project that I enjoy!! I will definitely participate to earn up to ten tokens!! Maybe there's a possibility of earning even more than 10 tokens?? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm new to this!!!

Hello there! Thank you for your support Smiley We just ended the second, bounty but the third will start soon! In the second, there was a chance to obtain up to 610 tokens, which is an equivalent of about $610!! So please do stay tuned for the next bounty program that we'll be having Smiley
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:18:44 AM

We've actually put a lot of thought into the logo!! We're glad you like it Smiley Thank you for your support thus far!

JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

this project will be boom in future Team doing well I will support this project like anything, I will also invite my friends to join this

Thank you for the kind words! You can get your friends to follow our social media platforms to stay up to date with us!
IcoGuide.com

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

ÕPET has been listed on IcoGuide. Find out more here https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet

JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:43:18 AM

Yes!!! This project is very good and the product is very unique,
team and counselor is very strong, I wait for success next ,,,,

Yes, we've assembled a strong team. All to make sure that the project succeeds. Thank you for your support, and please do stay in touch with us as we move forward with Õpet!

JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:58:25 AM

Thank you for your suggestion!! However, the announcement was a link to the actual bounty page where all related information was located Smiley Also, the previous bounty was for twitter/reddit. Where participants could earn up to ~$610. It's over though. We're planning more with higher rewards, so stay tuned!!

Silicat1510

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:15:51 PM

Õpet’s AI companion chatbot app will revolutionize the education sector. The AI Chatbot will bring sophisticated mind and horizon-expanding conversations to the high school students, and assist them in their National Pre-College/Upper Secondary Examination Revision. Serving as a digital college-admission counselor, we will collect tertiary institution/college admission data such as Academic, ECA records, Personality Profile (using University of Cambridge's Psychometric Tool via our strategic partnership), user preferences, essays, testimonies, etc to be stored on the blockchain. With the information collected, we can then use the AI adaptive recommendation engine to Recommend the best global university/tertiary institution + courses of study for the student user. Our Unique Hyperledger+Ethereum Blockchain will be used to store the information. Imagine a day where students apply to tertiary institutions/college with simply providing their hashkey to the tertiary college of choice.
KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:35:15 AM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/Opet-Foundation

memefb

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:05:33 AM

bounty twitter started i hope can join it , Opetcoin is good project with developer team
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

will offer senior students a difficult talk about the mind and horizon and help them in their revision in the National Pre-School / Secondary Special Exam.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: