Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10942 times)
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

Hey guys, if any you haven't already please join the Open telegram group, its community and they can answer any questions of yours https://t.me/opetfoundationgroup

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

Open foundation looks like a great idea! I could have benefited from this 15 years ago when I was in school. Better ate than never though right!?!
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

Why did you decide to create your educational program basis on the blockchain technology, and introduce payment by crypto currency instead of fiat money?
While popular platforms around the globe limit the only acceptable payment option to fiat currencies, blockchain technology illustrate that fiat is fundamentally flawed and falls short when compared to tokens in terms of cost, speed and ease of application and global integration. Bringing tokens and distributed ledger/blockchain technology to the world of e-learning, Õpet is proud to introduce its native ERC20 token8, Opet Token (OPET) which is built on the Ethereum blockchain. Opet Token (OPET) is designed to power an ecosystem supporting all education-related expenses, from digital tuition to college admissions, scholarships and philanthropic funding.

That only works if universities and other educational institutions are willing to accept OPET as a form of payment for their services. What's the plan to convince universities to accept crypto?
I do not think that we will have to convince someone. We are already interested in many educational institutions on this stage. However, even if some universities do not want to work with tokens, the token itself retains its usefulness through tuition fees, rewards, sponsorship and scholarships, as well as for any other paid activities that may be introduced in the future.

Ok but if educational institutions are not interested, where is someone going to use your token to pay for tuition fees or anything related to education? Someone must accept this as a means of payment.
Not everyone immediately sees the benefit or convenience. If not all educational institutions, then many will be interested.

That's very optimistic in my opinion. As I said some institutions must do the first step and accept OPET for anything at all. If that doesn't happen how would any student make use of this?
cpytospeak

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

I have only recently discovered Opet Foundation. I must say, it has massive potential. The changes that it could bring to the education system need to be shared a high levels; this platform could brighten the future in so many ways!
I totally agree. When I was at school, it seemed that the students that struggled a bit were paid less attention than those that had no problems learning. The AI Chatbot could balance this out, as everyone would have an equal opportunity to learn.
Legion57

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

Very interesting concept I must say, I'd love to see something like this used in schools. AI has fast become part of many people's lives so why not extend this into education. Sure we use tech in school probably on a daily basis but nothing like this. We all remember how boring some classes were   Grin especially when you are just being talked at.. I can certainly see how having something there in the palm of your hand so-to-speak, interacting with you and keeping you engaged, will be effective on a child's learning.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

I have only recently discovered Opet Foundation. I must say, it has massive potential. The changes that it could bring to the education system need to be shared a high levels; this platform could brighten the future in so many ways!

Agree with you mate, the future of education looks bright with the help of Opet. :

Yes, it will allow millions of underprivileged kids gain a high school education and the chatbot will be so helpful. Love the idea behind this project, I can see it being a success in the future for sure.
ad.crypto

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Agree with you mate, the future of education looks bright with the help of Opet. :

Yes, it will allow millions of underprivileged kids gain a high school education and the chatbot will be so helpful. Love the idea behind this project, I can see it being a success in the future for sure.
Yes, totally agree! Hopefully it will (in the long term) help reduce unemployment numbers too.
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

Hi cryptoslate01,

I was wondering if you would be interested in renting out my crypto related Facebook groups for the Opet Foundation. Please PM me if you are interested.

Group one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinkings
Group two: https://www.facebook.com/groups/329207194121901
Group three: https://www.facebook.com/groups/steemitkings
Group four: https://www.facebook.com/groups/198757960721378

I look forward to your answer,
Kind regards

mrtuan199x

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

I would like to bring great investors to the project through our Spanish speaking community, I have groups with more than 220k members who would love to know about your project, I would like to contact the marketing team of this project
MinhTrang.vtv

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

I think this is a big project, but in development if only rely on social media, I think not enough to promote a product or system.
if there is a next bounty, I would love to participate in it
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

Yes I believe it will. its a very positive project which can make can have great benefits to millions of people all over the world.

Opet Foundation (OPET) uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to make you smarter, faster, and better during your trip as a high school student.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

Opet trying to bring a faster advancements in the system that will bring a leading change for the students career.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:02:56 PM

Opet trying to bring a faster advancements in the system that will bring a leading change for the students career.
Yes,for students such a project will undoubtedly be useful,now you do not need to hire Tutors,everything will be at hand, and plus blockchain technology is introduced here.I liked the idea very much, I will be happy to watch the development of this interesting and promising platform.I wish the developers success.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:53:03 PM

I feel like this project is exactly what is needed in the education industry. Too many kids miss out on education due to circumstances that is out of their hands and that is so unfair! Hopefully with the help of the Open Foundation kids all over the world will be able to access education and with the help of the AI chatbot the next generation will be more educated than ever before.
cryptoci

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:46:54 PM

They hit their soft cap today, very impressive, theres plenty of ICO's out there that aren't reaching it, so this is a great milestone for the project to hit.
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

I feel like this project is exactly what is needed in the education industry. Too many kids miss out on education due to circumstances that is out of their hands and that is so unfair! Hopefully with the help of the Open Foundation kids all over the world will be able to access education and with the help of the AI chatbot the next generation will be more educated than ever before.
I totally agree with you with so many distractions going on in the classrooms some kids really struggle with concentration & learning the opet foundation chatbot in the form of a digital private tutor is about the revolutionise the educational system for the better amazing project definitely got my backing
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:56:51 PM

This is quietly good project with unique concept too ini
When you target student to your costumer, So tell me how can student participant on your project?
By buying token or what?

cryptoci

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

I totally agree with you with so many distractions going on in the classrooms some kids really struggle with concentration & learning the opet foundation chatbot in the form of a digital private tutor is about the revolutionise the educational system for the better amazing project definitely got my backing

Exactly that mate and to be honest, I was one of those kids that got distracted very easily, I could have benefited dramatically from a a personal Chatbot. I would have been so much more focussed, would have been like having my very own personal tutor. I really wish this was around in my day, it would have helped me and many more students gain an education.
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

Yes I believe it will. its a very positive project which can make can have great benefits to millions of people all over the world.
Can you elaborate on this?
cryptoci

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:23:03 PM

Can you elaborate on this?

Well there are millions of children all over the world who can't gain access to education due to travel, finances or whatever their personal circumstances might be. The Open Foundation will basically provide a personal tutor to millions via an app other phone. Pretty much everyone has a smart phone these days, so by the touch of a button you will be able access your your school curriculum and learn from the comfort of your home, the park, the library or wherever you feel comfortable. This easy access will be beneficial to so many people globally, finally technology is being used to help educate the future generations. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: