Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WizeBit The Smart Home Device That Protects Your Data  (Read 464 times)
liezel13 (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

🚀⚡️🚀⚡️[ANN] WizeBit The Smart Home Device That Protects Your Data🚀⚡️🚀⚡️

THE WORLD'S FIRST PERSONAL ASSISTANT BORN ON THE BLOCKCHAIN

WHAT IS WIZEBIT?
WizeBit was forged out of necessity.

During a time when data breaches, leaks, and manipulation were a common occurrence. During a time when privacy was forfeited for convenience. During a time when people were inviting personal assistants, smart devices, and phones to share the most intimate places and moments of their lives without stopping to think who these devices are actually working for.

Wizebit, the brainchild of Roman Tykhovksky, is inspired by home personal assistants like Siri, Alexa and Cortana. However, the CEO Roman has spent years creating a smart personality which surpasses the preliminary technology of the first generation of AI helpers.

The blockchain provides a cyber environment more secure, anonymous and intelligent than the standard htmls or privately owned 3rd party servers that gathered most people’s data.

Wizebit's vision is to build:

- A device that protects smart devices in people’s homes without them needing to be vigilant about updates and firmware.

- A decentralized firewall that stands guard against outside attackers and unsolicited third parties exploiting your private data.

- A street-smart assistant that works for the end user and not a big company.

Built on the belief that your personal data belongs to you, WizeBit is the smart technology that gives people back their most fundamental right: The right to privacy.

https://wizebit.com/WizeBit-btc-talk.jpg

A Confidential Assistant BORN AND RAISED ON THE BLOCKCHAIN

Luna is open source | Built by Community
Luna lives on the open-source WizeBit ecosystem, which uses WIZE Tokens to incentivize developers to create apps and community members to suggest features they want Luna to acquire or improve. Ideas are either upvoted or downvoted to form a Community Consensus, where only the  best succeed. The idea’s creators gets rewarded with WIZE Tokens and Luna steps up her game.

A.I. Assistant
Luna is the personal assistant current virtual assistants aspire to be: she uses AI machine learning to get to know what you mean and intend by your requests, your habits, preferences, likes, and dislikes.

Cryptographic
Luna adopts blockchain’s cryptographic functions to smart home use, permitting access and transparency for purposes of innovation, monitoring.

Powerful
Luna connects with third party IoTs and other peripheral applications to control your devices, manage your routines, and monitor your environment with an elegant interface or voice commands.

Anonymous User Profile
Multi-layered cybersecurity protocols guard your information on a private server, creating an anonymous user profile on the blockchain.

Community (Building Lunasphere)
WizeBit’s ecosystem will enable all innovative ideas to see the light of day through Community Consensus. The WizeBit platform will allow any community member to submit an innovative idea at any time. The community either upvotes or downvotes the suggested idea. Downvoting insulates the community against impractical ideas, while upvoting accepts and rewards constructive suggestions

Marketplace for Dapps

The epicenter of this ecosystem is the WizeBox which lies within its own private Blockchain. Members of our community are free to create and sell unique applications on this marketplace that are usable on WizeBoxes.

Rewards
All transactions will be made in Wize tokens for the security of our members and the expediency of sales.

PRIVACY SHIELD

Problem
As a society, we used to value privacy: just like every window has curtains, we’ve kept our personal conversations private and information about our habits to ourselves (and maybe a few of our closest friends). Yet, these days, we post the most private details on Facebook for the world to see. At least we do that consciously. But what about troves of our very personal data collected by the various devices we use: from credit cards to cars. Smart home devices are no exception. Even more so, these devices have access to information about your every habit at home. Like to get up in the middle of the night to visit the bathroom (or kitchen, no judgement here)? Do you want advertisers to know about this?

Solution

We here at WizeBit find this constant collecting and selling of your data disturbing. We believe in a world where people fully collect they personal data and have their privacy 100% protected. IoT and privacy are not mutually exclusive. Neither are the blockchain and privacy. Everything we create at WizeBit - from devices to services - is built around our unswerving conviction that only you have the right to your data and that that your total privacy should always be in your hands. Agree? Let’s build a smarter IoT home together - one that respects your privacy.
     https://wizebit.com/WizeBit-btc-talk.jpg

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT WEBSITE
https://wizebit.com/

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rey1313

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

great project, great idea, i want to be part of it.
idee002

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

Regarding the airdrop giveaway,  the link to bitcointalk isn't working.  Is this the right thread?
liezel13 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

Regarding the airdrop giveaway,  the link to bitcointalk isn't working.  Is this the right thread?
not yet official, its under checking buy the admins for now
Ellie78

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

Me gusta esta idea...me encantaria ser parte de ella.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

Holy Shit Balls! This is impressive stuff ! Liked the project idea,liked the project team and absolutely loved the website ! I believe projects as these if executed properly,they have the ability to replace all those centralised assistance products which do nothing but steal data  which is sold to the third party services.Registered for Level 2!
quote17

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:52:30 AM

This project sounds very good or I would like to, as a kid I still think it is only on the movie ... oh man is so talented
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

I just want to ask a simple question. What makes your project valuable compared to Mycroft? Becuase your project has a little thing called blockchain eh?
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

Just wow device!!!!)))) Interactive system that may surprise everyone. protection of your data is a really key problem nowadays. Lots of projects I  saw about the data protection. But this is interesting for me really. hope this device will tested very soon successfuly and be used in lots of homes in the nearest future)))
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

I just want to ask a simple question. What makes your project valuable compared to Mycroft? Becuase your project has a little thing called blockchain eh?
Why the fuck are you here if you thing blockchain is the "little thing" ? It is probably buying your groceries with your signature amount.You think that doesn't count ? To answer your question technically, Mycroft lacks 100 things which are taken care by the following product.In terms of tech, WizeBit is also way advanced than just an usual voice assistant system.
alexanderknzv

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

Promising project with a good team! Will recommend to friends! Wink Wink
liezel13 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

wizebet focus to secure privacy
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

Why the fuck are you here if you thing blockchain is the "little thing" ?

You misunderstood the points whereas blockchain is the magic things that solve all problems in life.

You think that doesn't count ? To answer your question technically, Mycroft lacks 100 things which are taken care by the following product.In terms of tech, WizeBit is also way advanced than just an usual voice assistant system.
I don't think Blockchain is valuable in these sorts of the project and saying using a blockchain to improve privacy is absurd.

I adopt you didn't sufficiently research Mycroft. Mycroft has a number of things can do and it's growing exponentially. Thanks to the scalability of the platforms it allows the platforms to be extended and expanded. and I believe WizeBis has a scalability to do so. So, its a win-win for both project. nevertheless, if you really mean Mycroft has lack of things, please tell it a few subjects.

wizebet focus to secure privacy
Neither Mycroft is focused on privacy.
mad_max777

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

you have such a beautiful site, why did you not dare to show it to everyone here? Can help with the design!
panlijun

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

GOOD TEAM
liuzhibing11

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

nice project. Hope you will success
hexiaomao

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

I trust this project , i hope this project to the moon.
yuanjinying

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

cool and interesting project.It's worthy of support.
qiuhaidan

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

Looking forward to this project.Keep up the good work team. Hope it goes to the moon.
Nebucadnezzar

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

Sounds Interesting, i will have an Eye on this Project  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: