Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just invested in one strange but cool project.  (Read 393 times)
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

If you think its worth the risk then why not? No holding back ,the project does looks promising but all the way its still risk taking to invest in any ICOs now ,I hope you get paid off of your investment soon ,orbis is a must have too
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

I can't find their bounty program, maybe someone knows they have a bounty ?

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:31:15 AM

Orbis is a good project but that's not enough to make I successful. It takes a lot from the team, if they have the technical and legal know-how and how much are they dedicated and how far are they willing to go in order to see that it is successful.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

Right now just about all main crypto greeting card businesses tend to be battling to provide genuinely worldwide crypto credit cards answer, we question exactly how this particular brand new task will give you these types of providers once the large businesses tend to be battling?
Very strange and cool indeed. I recently got to find out about this project and I was amazed about their product, their business solution, the team behind the great work and the great prospect this project has and I must say this is a pretty good project worth investing. For a project or product that would be usable worldwide and bring about ease in the system of payment, I would say it is a very good start and for the fact that this would allow new business and merchants to see the need for easily using the space without stress is awesome.

I know the developers of this project. They put together a very good team. Now they are silent. Interestingly, there is news?
I must say the teams are pretty well vast in their field of interest and judging from the way things are going already, I would say it is a very good start of a new beginning for this project. There are some projects you just get to see and based on the team, the MVP and the business idea, in terms of real life usage, you just know t this is the deal and I really believe that Orbis will not let their investors down. I have also invested in this project and I am really looking forward to its long term growth.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

Currently, most significant crypto minute card firms are generally fighting to make available actually world-wide crypto playing cards option, my spouse and I speculate precisely how this specific brand-new undertaking can provide this kind of solutions if your major firms are generally fighting?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: