Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS ADA  (Read 291 times)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

ETH is a very solid base project and is founder of smart contract feature.ETH brought revolution in crypto and IT technology.Many ICO are using ETH channels to distribute their tokens.Today many projects are using ETH smart contract feature.ETH community is strong.ETH is fully matured.EHT price is continuosly increasing.Investment in ETH and holding it is highly profitable.

ADA is another very strong project working on improved smart contract and decentralised app (DApps) in a scalable and cheap way.Flaws found in ETH smart contract will be improved in ADA project.ADA would be matured in coming 2-3 years.So investment in ADA and holding it for 2-3 years would bring huge profit.ADA is currently undervalued.

As a conclusion both are outclass coins one is old and mature whilst other is new but have very strong idea.Currently ETH is superior to ADA.
People used to say that Ada Eos and other coins are better than ethereum or 'ethereum killer' but EOS is still erc20 token lol, nice approach calling project ethereum killer, but it has been born with the help of the coin that it now wants to kill lol. I actually think that ethereum should solve scalability problems and it will be much better other than its competitors.
Those are saying any other new smartcontract platforms were better than ethereum si a bullshit thing right now. ADA, EOS and anyother platform still included on the expoerimental platform without anyproduct.
They are shilling because they were getting traped by those experimental coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

Cardano is the best project after bitcoin in my opinion. A platform of a grieving generation that will remove all the shortcomings of the ethereum. In 2018-2019 we should expect explosive growth

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Eth has already a system of smart contracts live, functioning and widely used. When ADA is going to be ready it must be just much more than what Eth got already to have hope to compete. Beside there are many other projects where they are currently planning/working on the development of smart contracts.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

I'm sure ETH is a much better coin than ADA. Recently, ADA has stopped appealing to me because the developers do not show any improvement and do not post positive news. ETH has a very large army of fans and many benefits!

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

Right now ethereum looks more nicely than ada,but ada still have big growing potential, better have both coins,but when ada decide problems,check

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

I agree with your conclusive comments, Eth is already a proven project with solid applications and smart contracts while ada is still developing and it may take a long time before it can prove its worth or superiority as compared to eth.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

Let the ADA release its project first, while they are working on the ETH platform. On paper there can be one, but in fact another.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

it will take a long time for ADA to chase the ETH, maybe more than 2-3 years but to invest will greatly benefit I think 2-3 years (for ADA)
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

one of the advantages compared to ethereum Cardano is because of platforms. ethereum platform is quite large and this makes the ethereum has at least higher quality of Cardano. to the potential, I think both have the potential that could give you a big profit.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
dobidobi88

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

ETH is a very solid base project and is founder of smart contract feature.ETH brought revolution in crypto and IT technology.Many ICO are using ETH channels to distribute their tokens.Today many projects are using ETH smart contract feature.ETH community is strong.ETH is fully matured.EHT price is continuosly increasing.Investment in ETH and holding it is highly profitable.

ADA is another very strong project working on improved smart contract and decentralised app (DApps) in a scalable and cheap way.Flaws found in ETH smart contract will be improved in ADA project.ADA would be matured in coming 2-3 years.So investment in ADA and holding it for 2-3 years would bring huge profit.ADA is currently undervalued.

As a conclusion both are outclass coins one is old and mature whilst other is new but have very strong idea.Currently ETH is superior to ADA.

I think ethereum is much better than ADA. ADA is growing well and getting stronger, making it suitable for long-term investments. But ethereum is much stronger than that. Either way, ethereum will always increase over time, as many requests and many new projects use them. If the ADA will rival the ethereum, it will take a long time as you mentioned.
10000usdperbtc
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

ETH, in my opinion, is a very solid foundation project, I will prefer the ETH, whether popularity or community, the technical team, is quite mature, and have great influence, I actually think ethereum should solve some substantive issues, it will be more better than its rivals.Of course, ADA should also be a very good new coin, and the future development and value are worth expecting.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

for now the best eth and have the best development but for the ADA is a coin that must make a long development as you say, it may take 2-3 years ADA will have a high value
seamukred

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

ADA is a very promising coin and its price is likely to grow. I bought ADA last year and got a good profit. However, ETH was developed earlier and it has a large capitalization. About ADA I still do not know a lot of people, and ETH is very popular. I think that in the near future ADA will not be able to compete with ETH.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

Eth has already a system of smart contracts live, functioning and widely used. When ADA is going to be ready it must be just much more than what Eth got already to have hope to compete. Beside there are many other projects where they are currently planning/working on the development of smart contracts.
One of the biggest challenges being faced by Ethereum has been scalability. Ethereum’s network currently supports roughly 15 transactions per second. This isn’t that great when compared to VISA’s 56,000 transaction messages per second.Ethereum is expected to upgrade its technology from Proof-of-Work to Proof-of-Stake in 2018. This will increase its scalability to a large extent.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

ETH is much better than ADA moreover ETH is the second coin after bitcoin and ETH have a immense potential for the future growth. Unfortunately I cannot say similar about ADA that is why I have chosen ETH for myself.

Both of the cryptocurrencies are very good. However, if I have to choose between Cardano and Ethereum, I would certainly pick ETH. This is the platform that is more popular and much more stable one.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

I still believe that the closest thing at the moment to eth approached NEO, in which already successfully completed ICO projects, and also traded on exchanges. ADA didn't so much doing at the moment.
yes, I agree with you I think Neo is closer to Ethereum, Neo development is very good I am sure he has a bright future because he has a sophisticated technology, I think ADA is still very far away with ETH.
I also strongly agree with the explanation mentioned above. because I see and pay attention to NEO's ever-increasing development will make NEO more expensive and reliable. so NEO is able to approach Ethereum is so strong compared to other Altcoin. thus thereby bringing NEO much closer to Ethereum.
Ethereum which has a much higher price than the ADA. because indeed the development of Ethereum since the beginning has become high. so that goes so far Ethereum becomes more expensive again. so this is what makes the price of Ethereum so well and perfect

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
ndqnga

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:33:57 AM

I hold both but i like ETh more.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

Now I still go for eth cause to be honest I haven't enough idea yet about ADA. ETH as second to bitcoin, and also because eth is really promising. But I am not closing my mind to know ADA more.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

For now ETH has become the realistic project and as compared to ADA it is far stable and most invested project. We know very well that ETH's use has grown heavily recently and there is no challenge to its platform. Many more came out in the market but not everyone was able to attract the investors.

ADA on the other hand is still infant in front of the ETH and many people use it for the purpose of swing trades literally! ADA can spike to some extent but it wont be as good as ETH will be.

ETH's new development updates are also out which states that they are almost finishing up the scaling of ETH network thus reducing the load on it. It could be life changing news for ETH users.
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:00:15 PM

I still believe that the closest thing at the moment to eth approached NEO, in which already successfully completed ICO projects, and also traded on exchanges. ADA didn't so much doing at the moment.
yes, I agree with you I think Neo is closer to Ethereum, Neo development is very good I am sure he has a bright future because he has a sophisticated technology, I think ADA is still very far away with ETH.
Ethereum, Ethereum, and Ethereum. I am more supportive and suggest to have Ethereum than ADA because Ethereum is the best Altcoin that ever existed with its development as well as the price that has increased pretty good. so I want to share the excitement by owning Ethereum and equally supporting Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: