Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:17:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason for recent dips?  (Read 309 times)
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

Well it looks like cryptocurrency price have no much reaction to news whatever good or bad. It hard to explain why it so volatile. The easiest explanation is manipulated with price from big player. As rule the easiest explanation is a right one. It is my opinion.

eriwis

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

Everything seems to be falling. Did I miss some news? Or is it just the markets correcting themselves?

The likelihood of the current situation is still related to the very fast rise last year. But if compared with the same time last year, in fact we are currently still in a higher position. So I think we are still on the right track, even though the bear market will definitely take its toll.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

Everything seems to be falling. Did I miss some news? Or is it just the markets correcting themselves?

I think the reason is because people are more cautious nowadays. When the uptrend is considered to be resistant, we will be faster out.
But I think this makes sense, because it may take longer to restore everyone's optimism.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

It seems this is the accumulation of the correction and response of the ban on social media advertising.
Certainly not good for holders of Altcoin, but it seems this is also an opportunity to buy more when the price is corrected.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

I think this is just a supply and demand factor, but do not forget about the many ICO projects that arise, so investors shift some of their assets to new projects. And I suspect fraudsters sell fraudulent results in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: