Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WTS]Crypto Ultimate Collectors Set 0/10 left  (Read 2196 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 03:34:24 PM

Oh very nice indeed!  Cool

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
av8rjeff

Activity: 354
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:27:36 AM

If by some chance, one of the sales falls through on this beautiful set (doubtful I'm sure), could you put me on the alternate list if there is one.

Alternate List:
#1 - av8rjeff

Roll Eyes
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 12:32:34 PM

If by some chance, one of the sales falls through on this beautiful set (doubtful I'm sure), could you put me on the alternate list if there is one.

Alternate List:
#1 - av8rjeff

Roll Eyes

Noted!

Will do Smiley

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:56:40 PM

Alternate List:
#1 - av8rjeff

Roll Eyes
as far as I know everything has been paid for already...
i dont see anyone asking for a refund.
however, I suppose it’s possible due to life  circumstances...
in that case, you should ask for any serial as the lower ones aren’t going to become available
jackbauercsgo
Copper Member

Activity: 507
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:35:52 PM

Alternate List:
#1 - av8rjeff

Roll Eyes
as far as I know everything has been paid for already...
i dont see anyone asking for a refund.
however, I suppose it’s possible due to life  circumstances...
in that case, you should ask for any serial as the lower ones aren’t going to become available

CITM -  I think he's just starting a list of alternates and numbering them by each sign up.  so if 3 people signed up, he'd show them as #1, #2, #3.  Don't think he was gunning for serial #1.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:00:44 PM

Ah, that makes sense, thanks!
av8rjeff

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:14:58 PM

That's right Jackbauercsgo.  I was just saying if ANY became available...I like to be first one to be called. 

That said...I was mostly just trying to be funny as I doubt any will fall through as CanaryInTheMine said.  But one can hope  Wink
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 11:04:42 PM
Merited by Kryptowerk (1), anonymousminer (1), teeGUMES (1)

Aluminium is being currently engraved, first set ships probably late this week/early next.

The three coins look amazing together!

First the back....

The front in the CNC machined and anodised aluminum casing:

Add a fine laser cut Olive Tree wood layer:

And finally protective methacrylate secured with Titanium bolts. (The foggy appearance is due to a protective film that should be removed once it arrives to the customer Smiley )

I hope the wait has been worth it!

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 11:55:27 PM

wow!

Really love them  Shocked Shocked

Well worth the time it took for sure Cheesy
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 12:39:05 PM

Sets are, one by one, now shipping!

teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:46:54 PM

And finally protective methacrylate secured with Titanium bolts. (The foggy appearance is due to a protective film that should be removed once it arrives to the customer Smiley )

The peeling of the protective film off of these is going to be so satisfying for the 10 new owners. That's usually the best part about buying a new phone or tv lol.
jackbauercsgo
Copper Member

Activity: 507
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:07:09 PM

Wish I'd been around for these.  They look so good!
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:31:20 PM

Lookie what showed up today!

https://i.imgur.com/3sSZAky.jpg

Fattcatt

Activity: 1915
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:46:02 PM

Hey CI, when will you do another set like this for another charity? These were pricey, but for a very worthy cause...maybe this time the ASPCA here in America, or the Elephants. We all like good causes.  Smiley
selassiesoildier
Copper Member

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 12:06:52 AM

PM sent
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 07:15:06 PM

Moreover 5% of the proceeds of each sale will be donated to three foundations dedicated exclusively to the protection of these marvelous animals.

Each would have been $6990.52 at the time of OP posting and 5% of 9 sales (unless you donate as well, which would make 10) = $3145.734

Which 3 charities were chosen to donate to? Did each charity get an equal amount?

Do you have the public address list for these sets/coins?
Were they provided to the buyers when purchased?

Thanks

Sorry for not responding before, I am not visiting the forum much lately (trying to clear all backlog)

Each set was 6,146.37$, (Maybe you are adding the BTC funding) so donation was 5% of that amount (307,3185$), total = 3.073,185$

That equated to roughly 2700€ at the time.

I donated to three charities.

1. Iberian Lynx, the main charity protecting this animal is state funded and did not accept donations. I sent 700€ to WWF which is also helping on the protection of the species. https://www.wwf.es/nuestro_trabajo/especies_y_habitats/lince_iberico/

2. Imperial Iberian Eagle, 1000€ donated to a foundation centered on the protection and study of the eagle's and its habitat http://www.amigosaguilaimperial.org

3. Iberian Wolf, 1000€ donated to a foundation centered on preventing hunters from killing the wolfs to protect sheeps, cows... in rural areas as well as creating safe spots to observe the wolfs in nature. https://loboiberico.com/ascel/

I have the public addresses for the sets yes, I will be adding them to the archieve in CI website (https://cryptoimperator.com/coin-addresses/) with next batch.

All buyers got their addresses printed and set with the coins (I am in the works of releasing a "Digital" COA for each set) .

kryme
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 07:19:24 PM

Hey CI, when will you do another set like this for another charity? These were pricey, but for a very worthy cause...maybe this time the ASPCA here in America, or the Elephants. We all like good causes.  Smiley

Agreed. I'd love to get my hands on a nice looking wolf coin.

av8rjeff

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:36:59 AM

Great question MJ.

And great answer CI. 

Thank you for sharing that with us.  I was so happy to be one of the fortunate ones to get a set that I forgot all about the inspiration and reason this project even existed.

Bravo!
selassiesoildier
Copper Member

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 10:16:34 AM

If anyone is considering selling their set, please drop me a pm
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: