Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone having difficulty withdrawing on BTCOnTilt?  (Read 2428 times)
w00ly (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2011, 04:23:02 PM

Transaction has been pending for 3 days now. The price of bitcoin was $3.11 when I tried to withdraw and now it's fallen so it's cost me money not being able to cash out automatically like the FAQ states:
Q: How long does it take to withdraw Bitcoins?

A: Anything less than 20 bitcoins will be sent instantly.Everything
above that amount needs to be manually verified which is usually
completed within hours of the request

Several emails to support have gone unanswered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MelMan2002

Activity: 461
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2011, 02:34:44 PM

I've been waiting for 4 days now for 10 bitcoins.  They don't seem to be maintaining their site anymore...

19F6veduCZcudwXuWoVosjmzziQz4EhBPS
btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2011, 02:57:59 PM

Have you tried contacting the owners/admins?

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
MelMan2002

View Profile
December 22, 2011, 06:14:50 PM

Have you tried contacting the owners/admins?

I have - no reply yet.

w00ly (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2011, 06:41:47 PM

I tried too, from my normal email which never received a response. So then I tried a different free email address and support emailed my normal email back saying that it had "accidentally been caught by the spam filter", that they were looking into the bug that caused the spam filter and withdraw issues, and they'd process process my withdraw manually and give me some extra BTC for the hassle. Fast forward 11 days and no further response nor withdrawal. I've spoken to Weaver, a former staff member, and he has contact information for the administrator and may be able to assist with getting the withdrawals posted and i'll post again with an update when/if that happens.
mute20

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2011, 07:57:17 PM

This is why I don't trust these bitcoin gambling sites.
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2011, 08:01:08 PM

I gave up on BTConTilt months ago. Always problems.  My account kept disappearing, terrible lag issues and than a fat EXE client. No thanks.

There is a good solution though:
https://sealswithclubs.org/

Zero issues so far. Instant deposit and almost instant withdrawl. Operator is almost always available and very helpful . Never had a single issue there.

MelMan2002

View Profile
December 22, 2011, 09:58:11 PM

I gave up on BTConTilt months ago. Always problems.  My account kept disappearing, terrible lag issues and than a fat EXE client. No thanks.

Zero issues so far. Instant deposit and almost instant withdrawl. Operator is almost always available and very helpful . Never had a single issue there.

Are they still on the Poker Mavens software?  I can't stand that stuff - which is why I haven't played there yet.

btc_artist

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2011, 07:44:43 PM

Are they still on the Poker Mavens software?  I can't stand that stuff - which is why I haven't played there yet.
Their using Poker Mavens is the only downfall. Other than that, it's a great site.

Edit: And I *won't* install an EXE client, heh. Maybe in a VM, but even then it's quite inconvenient.

ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 23, 2011, 08:37:23 PM

bitcoin gambling is so damn dead these days Sad

Seems like BTConTilt is just one instance of that.

You used to be able to essentially mine without rigs with ponzi... you'd get the equivalent of 10 GH/s by just playing Bitcoinduit and making rounds.  It took 10 minutes a day, and you'd see the money the next day.

(BFL)^2 < 0
btc_artist

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2011, 09:32:06 PM

You used to be able to essentially mine without rigs with ponzi... you'd get the equivalent of 10 GH/s by just playing Bitcoinduit and making rounds.  It took 10 minutes a day, and you'd see the money the next day.
In a ponzi scheme, for there to be a winner, there has to be many losers.  So please don't try to say that gambling on a ponzi scheme is the same as mining.

ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 02:28:02 AM

In a ponzi scheme, for there to be a winner, there has to be many losers.  So please don't try to say that gambling on a ponzi scheme is the same as mining.

I wasn't saying it was the same as mining.  I was saying that it produced an equivalent income to a large mining operation, and was trying to make a point about how big the gambling "industry" used to be.

(BFL)^2 < 0
w00ly (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 09:36:45 PM

just had my withdraw request posted, they gave me nearly twice what i was trying to withdraw
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 08:28:06 PM

Ah the good ol days. Back when I would make a round.....deposit from 15 diffrent address really quick, get my 15% and start over again the next day.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 03:25:38 AM

Ah the good ol days. Back when I would make a round.....deposit from 15 diffrent address really quick, get my 15% and start over again the next day.

I heard you were rather successful with ponzi xD
I do know that when the source came out, I looked in getStatsByIP.php or whatever it was, and some people made around the equivalent of 10GH/s (or more) just making rounds every day...

(BFL)^2 < 0
jstarBTC

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 26, 2011, 07:26:14 PM

I tried too, from my normal email which never received a response. So then I tried a different free email address and support emailed my normal email back saying that it had "accidentally been caught by the spam filter", that they were looking into the bug that caused the spam filter and withdraw issues, and they'd process process my withdraw manually and give me some extra BTC for the hassle. Fast forward 11 days and no further response nor withdrawal. I've spoken to Weaver, a former staff member, and he has contact information for the administrator and may be able to assist with getting the withdrawals posted and i'll post again with an update when/if that happens.

same issue here, here is short version of email chain. no response yet from email from 24th. Also looks like the domain is not resolving. I hope they do the right thing and handle this quickly and satisfactorily.:

bitcoin jstar

Dec 24 (3 days ago)

to Support
Hi!, i hope everything is ok...

I'm still waiting for the transfer to be processed.

Also I'm having trouble accessing your website.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Support <support@btcontilt.com> wrote:

Hey jstar, sorry again your emails were going to spam. We had some bugs in our cash out system but thought we had fixed it. I'll have our manager process this manually then by morning

On Dec 16, 2011, at 9:08 PM, bitcoin jstar <bitcoin.jstar@gmail.com> wrote:

>     Hi,
>
>     my name is jhestyr on BTCOnTilt and I am waiting on a pending cash out request from the 8th. will you please process it?
>
>     Requests
>     Amount    Status    Date
>     14.71    Pending    12/8/2011 4:07:55 PM
>     14.71    Denied    11/22/2011 8:42:35 PM
>     30.27    Approved    10/3/2011 4:21:13 PM
>     57.00    Approved    10/3/2011 1:00:47 AM
MelMan2002

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 02:59:00 PM

same issue here, here is short version of email chain. no response yet from email from 24th. Also looks like the domain is not resolving. I hope they do the right thing and handle this quickly and satisfactorily.:

bitcoin jstar

Dec 24 (3 days ago)

to Support
Hi!, i hope everything is ok...

I'm still waiting for the transfer to be processed.

Also I'm having trouble accessing your website.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Support <support@btcontilt.com> wrote:

Hey jstar, sorry again your emails were going to spam. We had some bugs in our cash out system but thought we had fixed it. I'll have our manager process this manually then by morning

On Dec 16, 2011, at 9:08 PM, bitcoin jstar <bitcoin.jstar@gmail.com> wrote:

>     Hi,
>
>     my name is jhestyr on BTCOnTilt and I am waiting on a pending cash out request from the 8th. will you please process it?
>
>     Requests
>     Amount    Status    Date
>     14.71    Pending    12/8/2011 4:07:55 PM
>     14.71    Denied    11/22/2011 8:42:35 PM
>     30.27    Approved    10/3/2011 4:21:13 PM
>     57.00    Approved    10/3/2011 1:00:47 AM

Got this email from support@btcontilt.com:
Sent: Sat, Dec 24, 2011 9:10 am
Subject: Re: withdrawal

Hey melman,

Its been a bug with our withdrawal system.  I've taken the site down until I can hammer down the bug,.  What is your withdrawal address so I can handle it manually?

I replied same day with my address but still nothing...

jstarBTC

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 05:31:28 AM

just an update. looks like they finally processed the transaction on the 7th of January. no emails, no response from emails, no apologies, no compensation, no explanation.

I'm happy they didnt run off with my coins but i am very unhappy with the service provided and the two months it took to have the withdraw processed.

Would also be curious as to why the website and the client were offline for a week or two.
codewebs

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2012, 12:54:50 PM

I'm still waiting on ~15 BTC worth of withdraws.  The earliest withdraw not processed yet for me is: 4.00   Pending   12/21/2011 7:22:53 AM.
NaturalOrder8

Activity: 32
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2012, 04:22:02 AM

I sent in 5 btc to them Friday....  They wont respond.... WTF is going on...

Now the site is down and I cannot log into my account...

Did they steal my bitcoins?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: