Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ➡️ GOSSIP Blockchain Project (GOSS) | MN+PoS | KYD Verified ⬅️  (Read 30546 times)
gossipcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:51:45 PM

During this week I will get ready the new website and a advertising banner for Masternodes.Online. After that I will setup a monitoring system for the GOSSIP infrastructure and after that start with the white paper. During this time our team members are working on the GOSSIP home server, on the next wallet update and on the web wallet.

I can see that you are continuously providing progress of your project. However, is there any marketing strategy that you are planning of to increase the value of your coin in exchanges? The buy order at crex for example is about 13 sat. Though you are more active than most of the coins listed there valued at less than 1 sat, yet, I believe you need to step up and be ahead of the game.

Thanks and I'm 100% your opinion. Our strategy is to bring a few things 100% done to have a standing and not only empty words with a "coming soon". I know that our volume is very very low... When we have our main tasks done, we will start with more advertising. I don't want to promote our project and things are done to 20%. Now I'm eating grass and work hard, after that the promo.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JuliusNL

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 02:59:32 PM

Hard working tech developers should be good enough for now , keep going , you are doing great. This is what makes coin special !

Short term price is not important.  The specials will pay off later.

The community can do the most for promotion , when many people  do a little job.

( i keep adds running on my website for GOSS , as a small contribution to the promotion )

gossipcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 03:16:40 PM

Thanks my friend. We never asked and will never ask people to post here against coins aka a "bounty campaign". Our tour is hard from the underground, but so or nothing.  Wink

gossipcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 03:48:41 PM

Like I promised yesterday, today is our new website released! Take a look and enjoy it!

https://gossipcoin.net

gossipcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 04:09:01 AM

Today we closed the swap platform and we burned the last 383k VENOX coins.

gossipcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:57:25 AM

We had incorrect stats on our block explorer. Now all is correct and up-to date. https://explorer.gossipcoin.net

gossipcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:54:57 PM

Our gif banner on MNO is now active.

gossipcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 01:08:01 AM

We are 100% on schedule with our road map. Now we are working on our infrastructure monitoring so that we can get an email from our GOSSIP infrastructure in case of an error and intervene without having to wait for users to tell us about difficulties.

gossipcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 06:39:56 PM

We have completed our last open task for this quarter: Our infrastructure monitoring. From now on all important services in the GOSSIP infrastructure will be monitored automatically and in case of an error an email will be sent.

After a short break we will start with the White Paper.

JuliusNL

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 08:14:14 AM

Cant wait to see the groundbreaking new ideas in the coming whitepaper.

Special because we know the Goss team can create/code  great and unique features for their coin.

gossipcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 03:01:04 AM

Groundbreaking or not...  Smiley In all cases it will be a nice overview of our project... we have done many many things, so we must not write story what for cool things we will do in future, because we did a lot of in the past. Of course, we have good ideas for the future, because our project is ongoing and alive.

phoenxikonsole
Copper Member

Activity: 676
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:31:49 PM

hey guys.. afaik the original idea was a sort of social media platform ... in our roadmap we have a chat system.. it doesn't seem to far off..
We have merged (still swapping on Novaexchange) PEG coin because of the VPS hosting idea into TELOS... just as idea... what if we merge TELOS and Gossipcoin ? Maybe something for late 2nd half of 2019 ?

Legolaz

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:13:26 PM

Telos now uses port 8051 with the wallet update to version 2.0
gossipcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 02:53:12 PM

Telos now uses port 8051 with the wallet update to version 2.0

GOSSIP changed the port in the GOSSIP 2.0 update in March 2019. To use the tcp port 8051 is uncool, because it's used from Apple's iTunes streams. There are some rules in the internet for tcp ports. IANA can help... but now it's too late again...  Wink

gossipcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 02:57:08 PM

hey guys.. afaik the original idea was a sort of social media platform ... in our roadmap we have a chat system.. it doesn't seem to far off..
We have merged (still swapping on Novaexchange) PEG coin because of the VPS hosting idea into TELOS... just as idea... what if we merge TELOS and Gossipcoin ? Maybe something for late 2nd half of 2019 ?

Hi Pascal, nice to hear from you. When you have concrete ideas you can contact me directly, e.g. via Telegram.

phoenxikonsole
Copper Member

Activity: 676

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:44:32 PM

Will do..
We didn’t just change the port. We changed the magic bytes.
8051 was chosen as Apple ditches a lot as like QuickTime and iTunes in next macOS.. so this is my personal „why apple why“ salute to Steve Jobs : ) Gott hab ihn selig..
Torobel

Activity: 88
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:03:40 PM

I'm happy to announce that from now on you can host your masternodes for free using https://nodes.blastxchange.net/
All you have to do is lock 10$ worth of BLAST coin for 3 months and you will have free hosting for that period. After the period ends you can withdraw your coins or you can extend you masternode for a new 3 months cycle
Also you dont need any linux knowledge to create a masternode. Just follow a few steps on the platform
For tutorial see https://www.blastxhub.net/nodes-blastxchange-net-how-to-host-your-nodes-cheap-and-easy/
gossipcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 08:22:28 PM

Hey guys, yes we are alive. The last weeks we where sleeping and thinking. Now we have new energy and new ideas.  Wink

gossipcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 05:45:05 PM

Our GOSSIP wallet update v2.2.0 is now available.

Release notes and the downloads you will find here: https://bitbucket.org/GOSSIPCOIN/gossip

This update is mandatory!

Check also the guides how to update. HD is now standard.

https://gossipcoin.net/wiki

https://gossip.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000570766-how-to-update-to-the-2-2-0-wallet

gossipcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 09:50:06 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2020, 12:18:02 AM by gossipcoin

Here our latest community letter:

Dear GOSSIP community,

there hasn't been a real announcement for a long time. But in the meantime I have a lot to report, so this announcement could be a bit bigger.
As you have noticed, I haven't worked actively in the project for some time and took some time off. From now on it was a very good decision, now I have collected new energy and new ideas. I would like to thank you for your loyalty, we currently have 520 master nodes, which is not a bad number.

Due to the Corona crisis I have been sitting in my home office for 5 weeks now and felt the urge to do a wallet update. The update turned out to be a bit bigger than I thought, but I am very happy about the new features and the stability. In version 2.2.0 I made a small bug, but I was able to fix it in less than 24 hours.

The wallet update was the actual trigger for the new concept which I now want to implement. I have looked at a lot of projects and code and found that the (few) projects that are still active haven't done wallet updates for a long time and if they have updated "anything" these updates are just ridiculous and useless. Of course there are also some projects that do really good work, but if you look behind the facade, it often looks horrible. But that's exactly what the "normal" user doesn't see, because a blockchain project is not easy to understand for the layman and he concentrates on the outside. A very good (or bad) example is the Northern (NORT) coin, it makes you laugh when you look at what happens in the wallet code. Details will be given later.

The main reason for this unfortunate situation of most projects is that they don't have a developer and are not able to compile a wallet and make any changes in the source code. These projects have absolutely no financial resources and so it is as it is. Nothing happens or in such a bad quality that you can only laugh (if you know about it). Programmers cost money and not little.
So what could be more obvious than to create a platform that analyses the projects technically. Blockchain is pure software development. If there are problems here, the whole project is useless. So I had the idea to create a platform to analyze and evaluate masternode projects technically. Volume and price don't interest me, there are already enough other platforms that can evaluate projects according to these parameters.

This "new" way of looking at things will give you a completely different impression of the projects and everyone can understand what is really happening in the background.

The new "Masternode Quality Check" will be integrated into the GOSSIP website. For this I will rebuild the site in the near future and integrate new features. The webhosting of gossipcoin.net will be upgraded to a more powerful package, so there will be no loss of performance, but rather an increase.

The data will be stored in a specially developed database. Currently there are 40 columns in the main table and we are not finished yet. What can be automated will of course be automated, we use many different api interfaces of various services. A lot of data will be correlated to simplify the presentation. It is better to see that the last wallet update was released 234 days ago instead of 15.9.2019.

The goal is that every user can get an impression behind the scenes within a short time. I will continue to expand the blog area and divide it into different sections.  There are really many things to report about. I have already deactivated the forum again, because it was useless.

This is the "new" plan. And it couldn't be better suited to "GOSSIP".

All right, guys, I think that's enough for today. I'll let you know when I have news again.
Tomorrow I told you about a new collaboration with TELOS coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: