Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127154 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pimbie

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

Do not worry for the exchange listing for this project because it is a well established project started by the talented developers and have a bigger community so projects like these are welcomed by the bigger exchanges happily.
Yes I know that. I also know that it will not take time to be listed on a large number of exchanges and then the price of this coin will be increased much bigger. We all have to wait for the good time as the good time in market is very important before listing the coin.
The developers also said like that , they said that in a few weeks they will list the token when the market will be good as it will make the value at a good position. I know that if they will list at a bad market time then the value will be dropped.
It is important that they list the coin when there will be a bullish run in the exchanges. SO we will also see the rising price of this coin and the benefit will be that the investors and traders will see from the first day this coin as a rising coin and they will make it their favorite coin for their trade.
If that is the point then we have to wait for the good time to see the coin listed on exchanges, as we have invested our hard earned money in this project and for getting a good return it is important that the developers list the coin on a good time. We do not have to hurry as in that hurry we may lose our money.
The developers of this exchange are very talented and they know that which is a good time to list the coin on exchanges. You do not worry for your investment. This is a project in which you will get your return. We have to support the project for a long time to give a boost to the coin so for that I will hold my coins for a longer time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:17:46 PM

Do not worry for the exchange listing for this project because it is a well established project started by the talented developers and have a bigger community so projects like these are welcomed by the bigger exchanges happily.
Yes I know that. I also know that it will not take time to be listed on a large number of exchanges and then the price of this coin will be increased much bigger. We all have to wait for the good time as the good time in market is very important before listing the coin.
The developers also said like that , they said that in a few weeks they will list the token when the market will be good as it will make the value at a good position. I know that if they will list at a bad market time then the value will be dropped.
It is important that they list the coin when there will be a bullish run in the exchanges. SO we will also see the rising price of this coin and the benefit will be that the investors and traders will see from the first day this coin as a rising coin and they will make it their favorite coin for their trade.
If that is the point then we have to wait for the good time to see the coin listed on exchanges, as we have invested our hard earned money in this project and for getting a good return it is important that the developers list the coin on a good time. We do not have to hurry as in that hurry we may lose our money.
The developers of this exchange are very talented and they know that which is a good time to list the coin on exchanges. You do not worry for your investment. This is a project in which you will get your return. We have to support the project for a long time to give a boost to the coin so for that I will hold my coins for a longer time.
Yes holding for a long time will make us millionaires. I am a long term holder and I do not sell my coins before holding them for at least an year. I am also planning that I will hold my coin from this project till the next year.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:19:23 PM

Yes holding for a long time will make us millionaires. I am a long term holder and I do not sell my coins before holding them for at least an year. I am also planning that I will hold my coin from this project till the next year.
You have a great strategy for your coins. All of the expert traders hold their coins for years and that is why they are now the billionaires of the crypto community. Many are the whales of their coins. We also have to wait for longer time to hold our coins and have to support the project and promote it to all over the world.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:20:40 PM

You have a great strategy for your coins. All of the expert traders hold their coins for years and that is why they are now the billionaires of the crypto community. Many are the whales of their coins. We also have to wait for longer time to hold our coins and have to support the project and promote it to all over the world.
Promoting and supporting this project will benefit us a lot. With that step we will increase the community of this project much bigger and then it will increase the demand of the coin and this will make the value of the coin to the moon.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:47:44 PM

Promoting and supporting this project will benefit us a lot. With that step we will increase the community of this project much bigger and then it will increase the demand of the coin and this will make the value of the coin to the moon.
Yes always the bigger community give a value to the coin as we see that in many projects the coin supply is bigger but because of its community its values increases than those which have a smaller value. If this coin also will have a large number of holders then we will be rich.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

Yes always the bigger community give a value to the coin as we see that in many projects the coin supply is bigger but because of its community its values increases than those which have a smaller value. If this coin also will have a large number of holders then we will be rich.
yes we also have to help to increase the community more and it also have a bigger community from the beginning and its partners also brought a lot of people to adopt this coin so lets the coin being listed on exchanges we will see a huge value of this coin.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:51:57 PM

yes we also have to help to increase the community more and it also have a bigger community from the beginning and its partners also brought a lot of people to adopt this coin so lets the coin being listed on exchanges we will see a huge value of this coin.
Inviting people to this type of project is not an issue because people will know that this project is already completed and the product have a high demand and it has very beneficial use for the community and the future of this project will flourish with great success.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

Inviting people to this type of project is not an issue because people will know that this project is already completed and the product have a high demand and it has very beneficial use for the community and the future of this project will flourish with great success.
I agree with you as I have my personal experience with that as in the time of ICO I invited some of my friends and they invested in this project and they were very happy. They are still happy with their this investment and are saying that investing in this project is their great opportunity for the future in long term.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:55:09 PM

I agree with you as I have my personal experience with that as in the time of ICO I invited some of my friends and they invested in this project and they were very happy. They are still happy with their this investment and are saying that investing in this project is their great opportunity for the future in long term.
I think there is still time to invest in this project!! I want to ask as some of my friends want to invest in this project. I told them to invest there but they are saying that on their website it is said that ICO end up.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

I think there is still time to invest in this project!! I want to ask as some of my friends want to invest in this project. I told them to invest there but they are saying that on their website it is said that ICO end up.
Yes ICO end up but it is clearly said on their telegram channel they anyone who want to buy more coins and who are remaining to invest in this project and want to invest now then they can invest there from the website. They can go for the investment the same way as was in the ICO period.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

Yes ICO end up but it is clearly said on their telegram channel they anyone who want to buy more coins and who are remaining to invest in this project and want to invest now then they can invest there from the website. They can go for the investment the same way as was in the ICO period.
I am pleased to hear that we can still invest in this project. This is one of the best project and according to my views it is a project which will have a bigger value in the exchanges even in this market as people will need this coin for to use on the platform.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

I am pleased to hear that we can still invest in this project. This is one of the best project and according to my views it is a project which will have a bigger value in the exchanges even in this market as people will need this coin for to use on the platform.
Yes this coin is highly required on the platform as on there only this coin can be used and the community on there is very high. They all will need this coin and they are willing to buy the coin on exchanges.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

Yes this coin is highly required on the platform as on there only this coin can be used and the community on there is very high. They all will need this coin and they are willing to buy the coin on exchanges.
Do you know there is another reason existed which will rise the value of the coin very high on exchanges that is the investors know that this coin is being used on the platform and they know that the community will need this coin so they will not sell their coins on exchanges and will hold their coins for a longer time to get a huge profit after a longer time.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

Do you know there is another reason existed which will rise the value of the coin very high on exchanges that is the investors know that this coin is being used on the platform and they know that the community will need this coin so they will not sell their coins on exchanges and will hold their coins for a longer time to get a huge profit after a longer time.
Yes the expert investors will not sell their coins and they will hold their coins so that to decrease the supply on the market and with that the demand will be higher than the supply and this will give a rise to the coin with the passage of time this increase will be more faster and one day the coin will have a bigger value.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:04:18 PM

Yes the expert investors will not sell their coins and they will hold their coins so that to decrease the supply on the market and with that the demand will be higher than the supply and this will give a rise to the coin with the passage of time this increase will be more faster and one day the coin will have a bigger value.
I also know that and for that I am willing to hold my coins till 2020 as in that year I am sure it will give me a huge profit from this coin in that time the crypto currencies will be on its peak and all of the coins will rise and this project which have a solid and high potential business will be at the top of all.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

I also know that and for that I am willing to hold my coins till 2020 as in that year I am sure it will give me a huge profit from this coin in that time the crypto currencies will be on its peak and all of the coins will rise and this project which have a solid and high potential business will be at the top of all.
That year is a very great year for the bitcoin and all the coins and this project will be the best for all the app users and will be the biggest commmunity as this project is growing very faster than any other.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:02:35 PM

That year is a very great year for the bitcoin and all the coins and this project will be the best for all the app users and will be the biggest commmunity as this project is growing very faster than any other.
Yes I am seeing the developers of the project are every active for the success of this project. This project has collected 12 millions dollars which is not a magic but it is because of the trust of the people on this project. People know the potential of this project.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:04:22 PM

Yes I am seeing the developers of the project are every active for the success of this project. This project has collected 12 millions dollars which is not a magic but it is because of the trust of the people on this project. People know the potential of this project.
In the current market situation it is really very hard to collect that much from the ICO project. Many of the projects have lost their money by marketing and not got enough funds as people are far away from investment but they invested in this project shows that this project has something special for the crypto community.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

In the current market situation it is really very hard to collect that much from the ICO project. Many of the projects have lost their money by marketing and not got enough funds as people are far away from investment but they invested in this project shows that this project has something special for the crypto community.
Actually this is a unique project in the crypto community and the developers did a great work that they prepared the product from the start so people have a full trust on the developers and on the project along with the feeling of the need of this project.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:16:54 PM

Actually this is a unique project in the crypto community and the developers did a great work that they prepared the product from the start so people have a full trust on the developers and on the project along with the feeling of the need of this project.
Yes in this market people invest in projects like like. I invited a number of my friends to some projects I also invited them to invest in this project but they only invested in this project and told me that only this project will give them a huge profit. They said that this project has a very good value and the coin will also be very good in the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: