Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

Is that coin listed on any exchange? I heard from someone that the developers listed this coin on forkdelta. How is going the trade of it?
Officially that coin is not listed by the developers of the project. They are in discussion with a few important exchanges on which they will list the coin within a few weeks.
The developers have to wait fro the bull market to list the coin as in that market the coin will get a good value and the investors will be very happy to see the coin rising. We all investors of this project are willing to hold the coin for a longer time and want the developers to wait for the good market to list it.
That is a good point. In that time all of the traders and investors will be active and when the coin will listed on exchanges then all of them will start trading at that coin and it will gain the value. With it the community of this project increase much more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:59:38 PM

Is that coin listed on any exchange? I heard from someone that the developers listed this coin on forkdelta. How is going the trade of it?
Officially that coin is not listed by the developers of the project. They are in discussion with a few important exchanges on which they will list the coin within a few weeks.
The developers have to wait fro the bull market to list the coin as in that market the coin will get a good value and the investors will be very happy to see the coin rising. We all investors of this project are willing to hold the coin for a longer time and want the developers to wait for the good market to list it.
That is a good point. In that time all of the traders and investors will be active and when the coin will listed on exchanges then all of them will start trading at that coin and it will gain the value. With it the community of this project increase much more.
Yes there are millions of investors and traders on these exchanges who are inactive right now but only a few whales are doing the trade. If the coin will be listed when the market will have a good volume then this project will catch the eyes of many people.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

Yes there are millions of investors and traders on these exchanges who are inactive right now but only a few whales are doing the trade. If the coin will be listed when the market will have a good volume then this project will catch the eyes of many people.
These investors will not only be the coin holders but they will also join the platform and will use the apps then they will need the coin to use on there so there will be a perfect community collected from there for the platform which will make the enkronos platform more rich.
Hamaber

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

These investors will not only be the coin holders but they will also join the platform and will use the apps then they will need the coin to use on there so there will be a perfect community collected from there for the platform which will make the enkronos platform more rich.
Yes as they are the part of the crypto community and enkronos is the platform for the convenient to that community so they all will join the enkronos platform and they will need to use the apps of enkronos. It will really boost its demand.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

Can I know when will this coin be listed on exchanges? Is there any chance to list it in this year?
Hamaber

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

Can I know when will this coin be listed on exchanges? Is there any chance to list it in this year?
Do you want to sell your coins? If you are the investors then you have to hold them for a longer time because in the long term it will bring a huge profit for you. If you will hurry for selling it then you will miss to see your coins to the moon.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

Do you want to sell your coins? If you are the investors then you have to hold them for a longer time because in the long term it will bring a huge profit for you. If you will hurry for selling it then you will miss to see your coins to the moon.
Yes I am the investors of this project and have invested a good amount in this and I am not fool to sell the coins sooner. I only want that the trade is started as with trade the coin gain a value and with the passage of time we will see this coin with higher value.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

Yes I am the investors of this project and have invested a good amount in this and I am not fool to sell the coins sooner. I only want that the trade is started as with trade the coin gain a value and with the passage of time we will see this coin with higher value.
I do not think that it is good to list the coin in this dump and inactive market as it will suck the value of the coin and in the bull market it will be hard for it to gain a more higher value but will only recover. I will suggest the developers to wait for the bull market to list the coin as if they will list in that time then from that point this coin will start to rise and we will get around 10X profit in a short time period.
Hamaber

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

I do not think that it is good to list the coin in this dump and inactive market as it will suck the value of the coin and in the bull market it will be hard for it to gain a more higher value but will only recover. I will suggest the developers to wait for the bull market to list the coin as if they will list in that time then from that point this coin will start to rise and we will get around 10X profit in a short time period.
I agree with you and favor your suggestion as we all know that currently the market is inactive and the traders are not doing trade actively so the coin will not gain the value. I am sure that in the next month a bull run will start then they have to list in that month.
maloy1cs

Activity: 644
Merit: 18

EXIP A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain ser

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

Enkronos has really great potential! And the newly added feature of Feelgrid opens up even more possibilities. The team really does its job, and it’s really not just empty promises.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Zistmine

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:13:29 PM

Enkronos has really great potential! And the newly added feature of Feelgrid opens up even more possibilities. The team really does its job, and it’s really not just empty promises.
Yes we all know about that app and know that it is playing a vital role for our real life convenience. Many people are now using that app and are very happy with that app. From the struggle of the developers it is sure that this platform will be rich with all of the products in the future.
Gryptog

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:15:22 PM

Yes we all know about that app and know that it is playing a vital role for our real life convenience. Many people are now using that app and are very happy with that app. From the struggle of the developers it is sure that this platform will be rich with all of the products in the future.
A large number of people are now working for creating apps for that project so it will really be rich. Many companies also came here to make their struggle worth in enkronos. This community is increasing very faster and will be the top ranked community in the crypto of all.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:17:46 PM

A large number of people are now working for creating apps for that project so it will really be rich. Many companies also came here to make their struggle worth in enkronos. This community is increasing very faster and will be the top ranked community in the crypto of all.
I agree with your points. With that it is expected that the price of the coin of that project will rise to the sky when it is listed to the exchanges. I have a large pile of it and will hold them for at least a year or more than that to get a huge profit.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

I agree with your points. With that it is expected that the price of the coin of that project will rise to the sky when it is listed to the exchanges. I have a large pile of it and will hold them for at least a year or more than that to get a huge profit.
That is great planning to keep your coins for more than a year. In that time the price will be increased more than 10x and if you will keep your coins for more than that time then you will see a much higher value of your coins. The longer you will hold the more its value will increase.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

That is great planning to keep your coins for more than a year. In that time the price will be increased more than 10x and if you will keep your coins for more than that time then you will see a much higher value of your coins. The longer you will hold the more its value will increase.
Yes that is true for the value of the coin of this project because it is a perfect project with all the required features. The community os the project also increases. We also need to increase the community. We need to invite users to adopt the project. We also have to invite more investors to invest in this project to give more strength to this project.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

The project is going very well. I heard many more people came to the project and are investing in it. It is a better thing for the remaining investors as the community is increasing. I wish the coin is listed sooner on exchanges.
Hamaber

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

The project is going very well. I heard many more people came to the project and are investing in it. It is a better thing for the remaining investors as the community is increasing. I wish the coin is listed sooner on exchanges.
Yes the community of the project is increasing with the passage of time. It is just the start in the coming time we will see many more people coming to the project to adopt it just let the project to start more advertisement.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:18:04 PM

Yes the community of the project is increasing with the passage of time. It is just the start in the coming time we will see many more people coming to the project to adopt it just let the project to start more advertisement.
Yes if the developers will start more advertisement on different places in the crypto community then some more people will know about this project and as this project is very beneficial for this community so all of them will join immediately and will invest their money in this project/.
Zistmine

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

Yes if the developers will start more advertisement on different places in the crypto community then some more people will know about this project and as this project is very beneficial for this community so all of them will join immediately and will invest their money in this project/.
The developers of the project are busy with the exchange listing as they have to discuss many things and have to prepare for that and along with that they are busy in some development of the project so till that completion we have to assist the project in promoting all over the world.
Gryptog

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:21:44 PM

The developers of the project are busy with the exchange listing as they have to discuss many things and have to prepare for that and along with that they are busy in some development of the project so till that completion we have to assist the project in promoting all over the world.
I agree with you. We the investors of the project are also the part of the project and any success in this project will be our success so we need to promote it. If we will promote it then we will get the success as the community will increase.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: