Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:17:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127154 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

I would love to follow the news of the project, but to go every time to the forum and look for your branch for too long, do you have your own telegram channel?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

hello dev, where can i see detail information from this project? I do not see any information about presale nor ico sale. and for softcap and hardcap target of this project can be found where? thank you

Tried to look through this project, but it didn't gain much of my trust.. I'll better stick to the on which I've already enjoyed - Cryptics. The guys are making interesting AI forecasts and trading, hope to see big achievements there

My friend has taken part in Cryptics Presale, he had got good bonuses as an early investor.

And what about you? And what your friend says of it?

It will depend on my fifancial condition, cause I have ETH in my digital wallet, but the current rate of Ethereum makes me just a little crazy. Actually, I would want to take part. My friend adviced me to invest. He told that Cryptics is the on of the few decent projects among all these scammers.

Well, an opinion to listen to. Thank you very much for your response.
Yeah, the market seems to be going waaaaaaay down, any ideas on when it's gonna stop? I hope that Cryptics platform at least give some tips on that

They have Alpha MVP. You can try it for free till the end of their ICO in September. There are available daily, hourly and 4-hourly forecasts for the different rates of cryptos, exchanges and for the market. You can choose paremeters and get forecasts. Try it, some guys on the Telegram group wrote that they earned some Ethereum using Cryptics forecasts.

Sounds interesting, if you think it's reliable
I'll surely look more into it, till the time allows to test it
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

I would love to follow the news of the project, but to go every time to the forum and look for your branch for too long, do you have your own telegram channel?
Yes, the project has its own telegram channel as well as pages on different social networks. https://t.me/joinchat/E1k75UbC6w0jXKB063qylw
skellenfan

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

hello dev, where can i see detail information from this project? I do not see any information about presale nor ico sale. and for softcap and hardcap target of this project can be found where? thank you

Tried to look through this project, but it didn't gain much of my trust.. I'll better stick to the on which I've already enjoyed - Cryptics. The guys are making interesting AI forecasts and trading, hope to see big achievements there

My friend has taken part in Cryptics Presale, he had got good bonuses as an early investor.

It will depend on my fifancial condition, cause I have ETH in my digital wallet, but the current rate of Ethereum makes me just a little crazy. Actually, I would want to take part. My friend adviced me to invest. He told that Cryptics is the on of the few decent projects among all these scammers.

Yeah, the market seems to be going waaaaaaay down, any ideas on when it's gonna stop? I hope that Cryptics platform at least give some tips on that

They have Alpha MVP. You can try it for free till the end of their ICO in September. There are available daily, hourly and 4-hourly forecasts for the different rates of cryptos, exchanges and for the market. You can choose paremeters and get forecasts. Try it, some guys on the Telegram group wrote that they earned some Ethereum using Cryptics forecasts.

Of course, need to test it. Although Enkronos looks good, still need to look more into it. But I like that project.
enkronos

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

Enkronos ICO +++ PRIVATE SALE +++ is live!

https://ico.enkronos.com/
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

** ICOs.best rated Enkronos ICO as 4.9/5 **

We're so proud about that! Smiley

https://icos.best/ico/enkronos/
Almost the maximum rating, great news, I hope it will help Enkronos to raise funds for ICO.

Very good rating for project. 5% of coins are allocated to bounty - this is very generous. I'm sure there will be a lot of people wishing to get these coins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LewisMot

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

I drew attention to the fact that this seemingly young project already has many major partners.
MertinLyter

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:54:17 PM

Please explain in more detail how the discount system will work in the ICO process? I would like to take part in it.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

I drew attention to the fact that this seemingly young project already has many major partners.

Is that bad? On the contrary, it's good. So the team is trying to do as much as possible for project (search for partners) and project is interesting to partners (they believe in it and see the prospects, therefore, cooperate). it all fits together.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
A56-7W

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:18:46 AM

Such a great ico that it needs to spam people, who have never heard of it, asking them to join a whitelist? Lol.

Reputable ICOs don't spam. It's a tactic used by scammers!

Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

Such a great ico that it needs to spam people, who have never heard of it, asking them to join a whitelist? Lol.

Reputable ICOs don't spam. It's a tactic used by scammers!

I agree with you. I don't like that either.
That guys spamming on every topic - bigege.com \ Copper Member \Newbie

it's their telegram   - https://t.me/bigegecom

this user and telegram have nothing to do with Enkronos.
enkronos

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

Enkronos Apps: We completed our App Development Framework

Here are some examples of what apps you can create and with which features: https://ico.enkronos.com/enkronos-apps-completed-our-app-development-framework/
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

Enkronos Apps: We completed our App Development Framework

Here are some examples of what apps you can create and with which features: https://ico.enkronos.com/enkronos-apps-completed-our-app-development-framework/

Great news, I'm happy that the developers keep their promises and continue to work on the project.
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

Of course, need to test it. Although Enkronos looks good, still need to look more into it. But I like that project.

As you may see, we discussed Cryptics with that guy, and I'm talking that I'll surely look more into Cryptics
DjonMnemonik

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

** ICOs.best rated Enkronos ICO as 4.9/5 **

We're so proud about that! Smiley

https://icos.best/ico/enkronos/
Almost maximum evaluation, developers and project team should be proud of their work. I hope that the work on the project will continue in the same direction.
MariaHoume

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

I hope that the developers of the project will be able to implement their ideas, because it will not be so easy. Let's not forget about the competition in this industry.
GuruBitov

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

I hope that the developers of the project will be able to implement their ideas, because it will not be so easy. Let's not forget about the competition in this industry.
I assure you that there are a lot of ways to fight against competitors, starting from the marketing plan and ending with superiority in the technological part.
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

I assure you that there are a lot of ways to fight against competitors, starting from the marketing plan and ending with superiority in the technological part.
I fully agree with you, there are a lot of ways to fight against competitors, but you need to take into account the most important factor that you need to create a universal and popular product to fight, and only then advertise it.
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:59:28 AM

a Blockchain-based reporting system that provides ethical behavior, full protection of personal data and confidentiality, and then resolves very often unresolved issues.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

Enkronos: An App Paradise on Blockchain

What is Enkronos?

With new projects and startups emerging almost every single day, it is getting hard to come up with something new, unique and useful for the mass audience. Nevertheless, Enkronos managed to complete this task. Enkronos Apps is a completely decentralized platform based on the blockchain technology. It is a liable space for promotion, marketing, advertising, gaming, trading, as well as Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, Big Data apps and many others. The project is meant for solving a variety of problems, namely: the absence of trust in projects which have to do with data management, total uprotection of personal data, data abuse, absence of privacy. Enkronos will create perfect conditions for the creators to develop their solution and for the users to apply them in the atmosphere of trust and mutual help. https://thecoinshark.net/enkronos-an-app-paradise-on-blockchain/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: