Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127154 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

Interesting project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up. But I don't know when these tokens will be released to the exchange.
I think the token will appear on the exchange after all the sales rounds have been completed. As the team reports in the roadmap this will take place after November 20, 2018.
Yes, I also think it will. Only I would like to know when the team plans to negotiate with exchanges? Well, of course, which of the exchanges is interesting to the project?
Don't rush things. I think all the information will be provided to us at the time. I will also follow the developments. The project is very important for me as an investor.
well, let's see how it will work in practice. I think the price of the token will quickly go up, but it is still far. I think we will be able to earn only in 2019
The speed of development of the project I like very much, but indeed, the maximum potential we can see only after joining the platform to the blockchain network . I will store my tokens to determine the best return on investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

Enkronos plans to get many third party products for its platform during the coming year. Are there any proposals on the part of potential participants?
Atimarieva

Activity: 251
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

Enkronos plans to get many third party products for its platform during the coming year. Are there any proposals on the part of potential participants?
Yes, it would be very interesting to know about potential agreements with partners. I think it would be beneficial for all investors.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

Yes, it would be very interesting to know about potential agreements with partners. I think it would be beneficial for all investors.
It will be profitable in any case. Just most likely you will have to keep the tokens for a long time to have a good income
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:18:16 PM

I would also like to know which of these participants was testing your products? What grades did you get from them? Such feedback is important for new users.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

Beautiful project. I hope the developer will be active and able to promote it and make it successful. I'm ready to support them.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

Platform products can change the concept of companies with their users on the market of marketing , advertising and large databases with personal information of consumers. I think it will be a great project.
Nthissibar

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

Platform products can change the concept of companies with their users on the market of marketing , advertising and large databases with personal information of consumers. I think it will be a great project.
Contest Dream: promotion and contest management platform
This product will be able to solve a number of issues for those companies that use different contests of advertising and marketing character. I think this application is very useful.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

This product will be able to solve a number of issues for those companies that use different contests of advertising and marketing character. I think this application is very useful.
This app should change the world of marketing. I think the price of the token will quickly go up as such a contest will be in demand.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

This app should change the world of marketing. I think the price of the token will quickly go up as such a contest will be in demand.
I agree with you. on this and took for himself the decision to buy tokens. I think this will help me to make very good money in the future.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

I agree with you. on this and took for himself the decision to buy tokens. I think this will help me to make very good money in the future.
It is very good that the team already offers ready solutions that potential platform customers can experience. Investors love such projects. I'm here, too.
Ngeustongi

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

It is very good that the team already offers ready solutions that potential platform customers can experience. Investors love such projects. I'm here, too.
The products that the team has already provided for the job, investors will be able to evaluate as the effectiveness of the entire platform for the near future. I look and see great results.
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:30:16 PM

Trusted blockchain credit system for data driven campaign. Credit system and blockchain  needs together but the implementation is very hard to do without any mistake.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

Trusted blockchain credit system for data driven campaign. Credit system and blockchain  needs together but the implementation is very hard to do without any mistake.
Just look at the whitepaper of this project. You will see that the product is already prepared and they are not in any hardship. This project is backed by a talented team and developers who found the solution and presented it for the usage of the community.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:53:36 PM

Just look at the whitepaper of this project. You will see that the product is already prepared and they are not in any hardship. This project is backed by a talented team and developers who found the solution and presented it for the usage of the community.
Yes the project is ready and with the passage of time it is expanding more and more. This project is an amazing project with rising interest of people in it. The credit system is really much trusted and it together with blockchain system will be amazing.
Jastetad

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:01:54 PM

The products that the team has already provided for the job, investors will be able to evaluate as the effectiveness of the entire platform for the near future. I look and see great results.
Yes everything is ready and they have open a door for the investors to become the share holders of this project by buying their coins in their ICO. They are giving the share from the platform to their coin holders.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:47:52 AM

I agree with you, but I think the team knows what it is doing and soon we will see a quality product that can make a revolution in this market.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:17:07 AM

I agree with you, but I think the team knows what it is doing and soon we will see a quality product that can make a revolution in this market.
I hope so and it will be because I have already decided to buy tokens and hope to make good money on this. I think the project has everything you need.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:37:59 AM

I hope so and it will be because I have already decided to buy tokens and hope to make good money on this. I think the project has everything you need.
Well, it's too early to talk about this. There is still a lot of work ahead. But in any case, such a coin should be in my portfolio.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

Well, it's too early to talk about this. There is still a lot of work ahead. But in any case, such a coin should be in my portfolio.
I agree with you. I also decided to buy tokens for 1000 dollars, I think that this will help me increase my capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: