Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127145 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

Till the end of ICO the project will reach to a value that the exchanges will need them and these exchanges will wish that enkronos is listed with them. As the community of this project is much bigger and any exchange which will list this coin will get a huge community to them.
I am sure that it will happen and I will be the lucky one if this will happen because I have invested in this project and I will get much of the profit from this project when the coin will be listed on exchanges. At exchanges the value of the coin will rise much higher.
Yes after the end of ICO when the coin will be listed on exchanges the price of the coin will start to rise immediately because the traders will put their money in this coin as most of the traders like to put their money in a project coin which has a regular use of their coin in their platform and enkronos coin is regularly used in their platform.
Yes the coin will bring much profit after the end of ICO when it will be listed on exchanges but I will suggest you to keep your coins for more longer time because as you mentioned that this coin has a regular use in the platform which means that the demand of this coin will be higher and will increase with the passage of time so it will also increase the value of the coin.
I favor that suggestion that we have to keep our coins for a longer time and have to support the project and have to promote it much wider this will give us the benefit to get a more higher value for our coin. I have a long term planning for my coins and I will not leave the game in the mid and I will keep the coins for years to become a millionaire.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gimbo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

Till the end of ICO the project will reach to a value that the exchanges will need them and these exchanges will wish that enkronos is listed with them. As the community of this project is much bigger and any exchange which will list this coin will get a huge community to them.
I am sure that it will happen and I will be the lucky one if this will happen because I have invested in this project and I will get much of the profit from this project when the coin will be listed on exchanges. At exchanges the value of the coin will rise much higher.
Yes after the end of ICO when the coin will be listed on exchanges the price of the coin will start to rise immediately because the traders will put their money in this coin as most of the traders like to put their money in a project coin which has a regular use of their coin in their platform and enkronos coin is regularly used in their platform.
Yes the coin will bring much profit after the end of ICO when it will be listed on exchanges but I will suggest you to keep your coins for more longer time because as you mentioned that this coin has a regular use in the platform which means that the demand of this coin will be higher and will increase with the passage of time so it will also increase the value of the coin.
I favor that suggestion that we have to keep our coins for a longer time and have to support the project and have to promote it much wider this will give us the benefit to get a more higher value for our coin. I have a long term planning for my coins and I will not leave the game in the mid and I will keep the coins for years to become a millionaire.
You have a nice strategy and have a strong faith on the future of the coin. We all have to do like this and have to work hard for the project. If we all will work hard then the value of the coin will rise to the moon much sooner and it will not take years.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:30:33 PM

You have a nice strategy and have a strong faith on the future of the coin. We all have to do like this and have to work hard for the project. If we all will work hard then the value of the coin will rise to the moon much sooner and it will not take years.
The base of this project is already very stronger and the team members are also very intelligent and are hard working for the project and the project have a readymade product so it is right that the coin will reach to the moon within a few months and will not take years.
Hutalar

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

The base of this project is already very stronger and the team members are also very intelligent and are hard working for the project and the project have a readymade product so it is right that the coin will reach to the moon within a few months and will not take years.
Yes you people are right. I am also now in the favor that the project will be the best project of its time and the investment in this project will not take a longer time to give us the expected profit. That is why we have to invest as much as possible in this project.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

Yes you people are right. I am also now in the favor that the project will be the best project of its time and the investment in this project will not take a longer time to give us the expected profit. That is why we have to invest as much as possible in this project.
This is a type of project in which the investors like to go all in, that is why we also have to put a major part of our money in this project as everything in this project is already prepared and the ICO of this project is just a chance for we people to earn a profit from it and to get a share of the project.
Gimbo

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:38:03 PM

This is a type of project in which the investors like to go all in, that is why we also have to put a major part of our money in this project as everything in this project is already prepared and the ICO of this project is just a chance for we people to earn a profit from it and to get a share of the project.
Yes now we all know that the product of the project is running and the partners are loving this project and they are using the coin for their businesses and the softcap is already achieved, so there is a confirmed success in this project. In this case it is a golden chance to invest as much as possible in this project.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:39:42 PM

Yes now we all know that the product of the project is running and the partners are loving this project and they are using the coin for their businesses and the softcap is already achieved, so there is a confirmed success in this project. In this case it is a golden chance to invest as much as possible in this project.
This project wroth to invest in. I am impatiently waiting for the ICO of this project so that I invest in this project and become the part of this lucky project where there is a success already with the community.
Gimbo

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

This project wroth to invest in. I am impatiently waiting for the ICO of this project so that I invest in this project and become the part of this lucky project where there is a success already with the community.
You will not need to wait for a longer time as there are only two weeks remaining in the starting of the ICO. Get ready with your money which you want to invest and tell your friends and family that you have invested in a bigger platform of internet. They will impress from you.
Jastetad

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

You will not need to wait for a longer time as there are only two weeks remaining in the starting of the ICO. Get ready with your money which you want to invest and tell your friends and family that you have invested in a bigger platform of internet. They will impress from you.
Yes 18th September will be the opening date of the main ICO.
It is really the thing which you have to share with your friends and family as when they will search about enkronos then they will find you a share holder of a best platform. They may also follow you as this will make the community more bigger and will give more value to the coin of the project.
Hutalar

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

It is really the thing which you have to share with your friends and family as when they will search about enkronos then they will find you a share holder of a best platform. They may also follow you as this will make the community more bigger and will give more value to the coin of the project.
Keep remember that when you will invest then try to come to invest on the first day in the first hours of the opening of the main ICO because in that hours it will give you a discount which will enable you to collect some extra coins with your investment.
Qatuca

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

Keep remember that when you will invest then try to come to invest on the first day in the first hours of the opening of the main ICO because in that hours it will give you a discount which will enable you to collect some extra coins with your investment.
Yes try to not forget about the discount amount and the timing in which they will give the discount as it is something which will give you the more profit. This is a project of a very high potential and in this project we have to collect as much coins as possible because in the future the price of the coin will be very higher and then we will find it hard to buy it on exchanges because of its high price and rising demand.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

Yes try to not forget about the discount amount and the timing in which they will give the discount as it is something which will give you the more profit. This is a project of a very high potential and in this project we have to collect as much coins as possible because in the future the price of the coin will be very higher and then we will find it hard to buy it on exchanges because of its high price and rising demand.
No one can deny from the better future and high potential of this project. We all sure that this project has brought some special features in the world of blockchain. It was really the intense need of the day and we all were as incomplete in the crypto world without the use of this apps which the enkronos will provide to us.
Hutalar

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

No one can deny from the better future and high potential of this project. We all sure that this project has brought some special features in the world of blockchain. It was really the intense need of the day and we all were as incomplete in the crypto world without the use of this apps which the enkronos will provide to us.
In that case the partners of the project are also playing a vital role and they are also making the project a more beneficial project. With the passage of time more and more partners are coming and are publishing their apps on this platform. Which is making enkronos rich with more features and products.
Gimbo

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

In that case the partners of the project are also playing a vital role and they are also making the project a more beneficial project. With the passage of time more and more partners are coming and are publishing their apps on this platform. Which is making enkronos rich with more features and products.
They also now opened the doors for the individuals to participate in the development of the apps for the enkronos. Which is a great opportunity for all of the developers. This is also a very important step from the developers of this project because that is what which will make more and more people to take interest in this project.
Jastetad

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

They also now opened the doors for the individuals to participate in the development of the apps for the enkronos. Which is a great opportunity for all of the developers. This is also a very important step from the developers of this project because that is what which will make more and more people to take interest in this project.
This also increased the circle of the investors for the project. In the previous month many ore people joined the enkronos platform and they are also promoting the project with their circles and this is bringing a bigger amount of investors to the project. I am sure that this third round of the crowdfund which is the main ICO will be completed before the time selling all of the coins available by the project.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

I am waiting for the project to start their main ICO sooner and wish to invest in the first 8 hours in order to get the bonus to maximize my coin and to get a good profit from this project.
Gimbo

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

I am waiting for the project to start their main ICO sooner and wish to invest in the first 8 hours in order to get the bonus to maximize my coin and to get a good profit from this project.
Why you wish for the first 8 hour for your investment when the bigger discount will end in the first 3 hours? If you want a good number of discount then you have to invest in the first 3 hours. It will give you 8% discount.
Jastetad

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:53:33 PM

Why you wish for the first 8 hour for your investment when the bigger discount will end in the first 3 hours? If you want a good number of discount then you have to invest in the first 3 hours. It will give you 8% discount.
Yes the 8% discount will be for only three hours when the ICO will be started and after that the discount will be reduced. It is better that all of the investors who are ready for their investment in this project come to invest in the first 3 hours.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

Yes the 8% discount will be for only three hours when the ICO will be started and after that the discount will be reduced. It is better that all of the investors who are ready for their investment in this project come to invest in the first 3 hours.
Oh, sorry for that. I thought that it is for the first 8 hours, but it is for the first 3 hours and the discount is 8%. I was confused in both of that. I am ready for investment in this project and I will never miss that time to invest in this project.
Qatuca

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

Oh, sorry for that. I thought that it is for the first 8 hours, but it is for the first 3 hours and the discount is 8%. I was confused in both of that. I am ready for investment in this project and I will never miss that time to invest in this project.
It is great that you are investing in this project. Along with that you also have to invite your friends and relatives to invest in this project and have to tell them that how much is profitable this project for the investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: