Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

We are excited to announce the launch of Enkronos newly designed website – https://enkronos.com/

Our goal with this web site is to provide our visitors, clients and business partners an easier way to learn about Enkronos´s services, solutions and Apps.

We hope you like the changes and the fresh look, and also wish to establish this page as a source of information for those who visit our site.
I appreciate the new design. It looks more better than many others.

Plus waiting for the ICO to start. There are 6 days remaining in the ICO. It will be a more interesting time for me with this project and after that will be more lucky time for me.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roocky

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

We are excited to announce the launch of Enkronos newly designed website – https://enkronos.com/

Our goal with this web site is to provide our visitors, clients and business partners an easier way to learn about Enkronos´s services, solutions and Apps.

We hope you like the changes and the fresh look, and also wish to establish this page as a source of information for those who visit our site.

Plus waiting for the ICO to start. There are 6 days remaining in the ICO. It will be a more interesting time for me with this project and after that will be more lucky time for me.
The time after the end of ICO will definitely the best time as then many people will start to use this coin and each day we will see the price of this coin rising in the market. The exchange listing will also be after that and we know that each exchange listing will bring more investors to the coin which will also boost the price of this coin.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

Stay tuned. Only a few days remaining in the starting of this ICO. Everyone is impatient to invest their money in this project. The project is already going on its way of success. Many people have started to work on it for creating apps for the enkronos.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:35:47 PM

Stay tuned. Only a few days remaining in the starting of this ICO. Everyone is impatient to invest their money in this project. The project is already going on its way of success. Many people have started to work on it for creating apps for the enkronos.
It is all because of the talented developers of this project. They have brought many things to the project which became the cause of the success of this project. The developers of this project managed very brilliantly to reach to the current position.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

Hello. How much will be the discount when the ICO will be started? I wish that this time we again get a good discount from the sale. I want to invest in this project and to get some bonus.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

Hello. How much will be the discount when the ICO will be started? I wish that this time we again get a good discount from the sale. I want to invest in this project and to get some bonus.

You can get your answer in the below quote.
For the first 3 hours of public ICO you can obtain an 8% bonus:
1 ETH = 362 ENK (= 8% bonus)
1 ENK = 0.00276 ETH
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

1 ENK = 0.00276 ETH
The price of Eth is now very better if any one want to invest in this project then they have to buy Eth from now as with that they will get many ENK with a good price. After a few day I think the price of Eth will rise.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:44:13 PM

1 ENK = 0.00276 ETH
The price of Eth is now very better if any one want to invest in this project then they have to buy Eth from now as with that they will get many ENK with a good price. After a few day I think the price of Eth will rise.
yes the price of Eth may rise in the coming days so it is better that we prepare some Eth from now and when ICO will start we will invest in ENK Coin. The price of Eth is reduced it is a chance for all of us to get coins at cheap price.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

1 ENK = 0.00276 ETH
yes the price of Eth may rise in the coming days so it is better that we prepare some Eth from now and when ICO will start we will invest in ENK Coin. The price of Eth is reduced it is a chance for all of us to get coins at cheap price.
Yes with that strategy we can get this coin at a good price and will get many coins then the previous investors. I am sure that in the coming future the price of Eth will increase and the value of this ENK will also increase as there is will a use of this coin so the investors will get double profit.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

Yes with that strategy we can get this coin at a good price and will get many coins then the previous investors. I am sure that in the coming future the price of Eth will increase and the value of this ENK will also increase as there is will a use of this coin so the investors will get double profit.
It is confirmed that the price of this coin will increase after the end of ICO when the coin will be listed on exchanges. As I am a normal investor with not much experience and I am also not selling my coins so think what will be the thoughts of the expert investors. No one is selling their coin. They all know the future value and they all want a long term hold for profit.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

1 ENK = 0.00276 ETH
Oh, the discount is for the three hours. I wish that not any problem occur in that time and we prepare to invest in that time to get the bonus. All of us will want to invest in that period and all of us will come and will finish all of the coins.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

1 ENK = 0.00276 ETH
Oh, the discount is for the three hours. I wish that not any problem occur in that time and we prepare to invest in that time to get the bonus. All of us will want to invest in that period and all of us will come and will finish all of the coins.
Due to the recent development of the project and many bigger partners joining the project the demand of the project increased much higher. In that case I agree with your point of view that within a few hours all of the coins will be sold out. 
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:55:20 PM

1 ENK = 0.00276 ETH
Due to the recent development of the project and many bigger partners joining the project the demand of the project increased much higher. In that case I agree with your point of view that within a few hours all of the coins will be sold out. 
Point to be noted. Then we have to prepare to be the first of all as no one know that who will remain in the last to not able to buy because of out of stock. I will try my best to buy as soon as possible when the sale will be started as I know after that the price will be more higher on exchanges.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:57:39 PM

1 ENK = 0.00276 ETH
Point to be noted. Then we have to prepare to be the first of all as no one know that who will remain in the last to not able to buy because of out of stock. I will try my best to buy as soon as possible when the sale will be started as I know after that the price will be more higher on exchanges.
In such a higher demand of the coin, it will really rise more higher on exchanges as the sellers will not exceed the supply than the demand. The investors will like to hold for longer time and will wait for all of the exchanges to list the coin. Then they will notice the market and then they will decide.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:00:05 PM

1 ENK = 0.00276 ETH
In such a higher demand of the coin, it will really rise more higher on exchanges as the sellers will not exceed the supply than the demand. The investors will like to hold for longer time and will wait for all of the exchanges to list the coin. Then they will notice the market and then they will decide.
The bigger exchange listing will not be their only target but they also know that the coin will be used wide;y in the future on this platform so they also know that in the future there is a more rise in the value. No one is going to sell their coins and so the coin will rise continuously.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

This ICO is on my whitelist and I have market this ICO as one of the highest potential and high ranked ICO for my investment. I am waiting for the good time to invest in this ICO. I appreciate the best struggle of the developers for this project to make it the best of all.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:36:59 PM

This ICO is on my whitelist and I have market this ICO as one of the highest potential and high ranked ICO for my investment. I am waiting for the good time to invest in this ICO. I appreciate the best struggle of the developers for this project to make it the best of all.
For all of the ICO investors it is one of the best ICO and they are waiting for this ICO to start as they all know that it is confirmed and started business and it is just like getting a token of a running business. Anyone who will invest in this project will get a chance to invest in a coin which will have a more higher value in the future.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

This ICO will be started after a few days. I have collected some money to invest in this project. I also have a bigger community of my friends who learned much more in the previous month about this project and I prepared them to invest in this project.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:52:02 PM

This ICO will be started after a few days. I have collected some money to invest in this project. I also have a bigger community of my friends who learned much more in the previous month about this project and I prepared them to invest in this project.
Woe you did a great job for this project. It means that you are sincere with this project and will be a great supporter of this project. It will not only help this project but it will also help you as this will increase the community of the project and which in turn increase the value of the coin.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:02:30 PM

Woe you did a great job for this project. It means that you are sincere with this project and will be a great supporter of this project. It will not only help this project but it will also help you as this will increase the community of the project and which in turn increase the value of the coin.
We all have to bring a community of investors for this project as it will make this ICO to complete soon and it will bring enough fund for the project and after that the developers will be able to do more work for the development and for the success of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: