Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

And the wait is completed now only a few hours are remaining for the ICO to start. Then we will reach to the final sale of the project. I got some money from about a month ago and I was waiting for the sale of this project to start.
Waiting for this project is a good decision. Some people often invest in some other projects or coins and then in the time they have nothing to invest. It is a project which worth to wait. But now the time came and you will be able to invest you money in this valuable project.
Actually this project has readymade and well established business running from the start and it has got many bigger partners in the recent months that is why people now know that this project will give them a great success and they know that the value of the coin of this project will rise and the investors will get their profit much faster than any other project.
The platform also have collected a huge community and the developers are working on a large scale for this project that also show the future success of this project. These are some points which the investors know and because of that they are investing in this project as they know these type of projects get a good image in the crypto community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

And the wait is completed now only a few hours are remaining for the ICO to start. Then we will reach to the final sale of the project. I got some money from about a month ago and I was waiting for the sale of this project to start.
Waiting for this project is a good decision. Some people often invest in some other projects or coins and then in the time they have nothing to invest. It is a project which worth to wait. But now the time came and you will be able to invest you money in this valuable project.
Actually this project has readymade and well established business running from the start and it has got many bigger partners in the recent months that is why people now know that this project will give them a great success and they know that the value of the coin of this project will rise and the investors will get their profit much faster than any other project.
The platform also have collected a huge community and the developers are working on a large scale for this project that also show the future success of this project. These are some points which the investors know and because of that they are investing in this project as they know these type of projects get a good image in the crypto community.
yes in the recent months they did a lot of more development in their platform and a lot of people joined enkronos and are working for it and are creating apps for this platform to publish on enkronos. That is why I thought that it will be in the best benefit for us to invest in this project.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

yes in the recent months they did a lot of more development in their platform and a lot of people joined enkronos and are working for it and are creating apps for this platform to publish on enkronos. That is why I thought that it will be in the best benefit for us to invest in this project.
And if we look at their roadmap then we will find that this project has completed all of their promises at the exact time on which they planned in their roadmap. So the investors have more trust for their promising future. The investors want to invest in a project where the developers complete their milestones at exact time.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

Yes the community of this project is higher and is increasing further more with the passage of time. The increased community means the increased supporters and promoters. All of them will work hard for the success of the project. They will invite more people to invest in this project in order to increase the demand and to limit the supply of the coin of this project.
Zistmine

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

Yes the community of this project is higher and is increasing further more with the passage of time. The increased community means the increased supporters and promoters. All of them will work hard for the success of the project. They will invite more people to invest in this project in order to increase the demand and to limit the supply of the coin of this project.
The other benefit of the wide bigger community is that the coins of the project will be distributed widespread in the crypto community. The the price of it will gain a stability and a constant rise in the market. Not a single group will be able to manipulate the price of this coin and that type of projects are more favorable for the exchanges and for the traders and investors on the exchanges. 
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

Can I know what is the minimum limit for investment in this project?
Alphagog

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

The minimum limit for the investment in this project is 0.1 Eth. Right now you can buy eth at a very good price and invest in this project. In the previous rounds the price of eth was high. It is a great opportunity for the investors of this round.
Westant

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:10:48 PM

The minimum limit for the investment in this project is 0.1 Eth. Right now you can buy eth at a very good price and invest in this project. In the previous rounds the price of eth was high. It is a great opportunity for the investors of this round.
Yes right now the price of Eth is very low which means that the price of the token of this project is also available at a very lower price. It is a golden chance for the investors to invest in this project today as in the coming days or in the coming weeks the price of Eth will again recover, then it is a solid income in the token of enkronos.
Hamaber

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

Yes right now the price of Eth is very low which means that the price of the token of this project is also available at a very lower price. It is a golden chance for the investors to invest in this project today as in the coming days or in the coming weeks the price of Eth will again recover, then it is a solid income in the token of enkronos.
Yes with the investment in this project the investors will get a double profit. One the price of the Eth will recover as we know that it is a solid coin and the other benefit is that the coins is available for us at a discounted price. Looking at the current price of this token in USD we can see a great discount in the price of this token.
Zistmine

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

Along with the ICO price of this project you can get all of the beneficial data on their official website which is created for the ICO. The link to the website is available here https://ico.enkronos.com/ , where you can find data regarding ICO.  While for the other contents of the project and the product of the project you can visit this link https://www.enkronos.com/
Alphagog

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

Yesterday I Invested on time in this project on time and got a good amount. For the new investors it is still a good time to invest in this project as in future of this project is very interesting and will be more established in the future. It is sure that the demand of the coin will also increase which is favorable condition for the investors.
enkronos

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:26:28 PM

** Join Enkronos ICO Referral Program! **

The Enkronos Tokensale referral program is now available for any user who will receive a referral code to track the tokensale in our ICO.

For every amount of ETH received from users you’ve brought to our tokensale page – you’ll receive 5% of that ETH amount in ENK Tokens. For example, if a user from your referral link sends us 100 ETH, you will receive a commission in ENK Tokens that equals 5 ETH.

The advantage for users who participate our ICO with a referral code, is that they will be given an extra bonus of 5% in ENK Tokens on their purchase. For example, if a user from your referral link participate our ICO with 100 ETH, he / she will receive a bonus in ENK Tokens that equals 5 ETH.

https://ico.enkronos.com/join-enkronos-ico-referral-program/
Westant

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

Yesterday I Invested on time in this project on time and got a good amount. For the new investors it is still a good time to invest in this project as in future of this project is very interesting and will be more established in the future. It is sure that the demand of the coin will also increase which is favorable condition for the investors.
It is also expected by the majority of expert that in the coming month the crypto market will be at a great boost and all of the coins will gain a good value. Which means that the price of Eth will also increase as well as the price of this coin. It is really the great chance for the investors to get involved in a profiting project which is definitely this project.
Hamaber

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

The Enkronos Tokensale referral program is now available for any user who will receive a referral code to track the tokensale in our ICO.

For every amount of ETH received from users you’ve brought to our tokensale page – you’ll receive 5% of that ETH amount in ENK Tokens. For example, if a user from your referral link sends us 100 ETH, you will receive a commission in ENK Tokens that equals 5 ETH.

The advantage for users who participate our ICO with a referral code, is that they will be given an extra bonus of 5% in ENK Tokens on their purchase. For example, if a user from your referral link participate our ICO with 100 ETH, he / she will receive a bonus in ENK Tokens that equals 5 ETH.

It is a great idea for all the promoters. I am very happy to hear from you about that. I also got my referral link from now and now when I will invite any person to participate in this project I will give them my own referral link to earn extra coins.
Zistmine

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:41:46 PM

It is also expected by the majority of expert that in the coming month the crypto market will be at a great boost and all of the coins will gain a good value. Which means that the price of Eth will also increase as well as the price of this coin. It is really the great chance for the investors to get involved in a profiting project which is definitely this project.
I think you are talking about the ETF that after that the market will boost. It is right many expert are saying that etf will be approved and after that all of the market will gain a bigger volume. It will also give a great volume to this coin.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

Wow!
Thanks for that. I have a number of investors whom I prepared yesterday to invest in this project. It means that my struggle brought fruits for me. I will also get some coins when they will join the ICO via my referral link. They will also be happy as they will also get a great bonus.
Westant

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

Wow!
Thanks for that. I have a number of investors whom I prepared yesterday to invest in this project. It means that my struggle brought fruits for me. I will also get some coins when they will join the ICO via my referral link. They will also be happy as they will also get a great bonus.
We the community of this project need the promoters like you who invite people physically to invest in this project. As this type of promotion are more effective. People around you trust you easily as they know you and your trust level and when you are more trusted then they will invest what you will suggest to them.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

The developers need to update us about the current amount of token available for an Ether. It will be better if some discount is offered for the new investors. Many investors know about the project in the coming days then they will like to get some bonus.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

The developers need to update us about the current amount of token available for an Ether. It will be better if some discount is offered for the new investors. Many investors know about the project in the coming days then they will like to get some bonus.
All of the updates are given on their website. If you need any thing related to the ICO or the project then you can visit their website and can read there. The current amount of token available for 1 ether is 333 tokens. If you do not find something for which you are searching you can ask them directly via their social media.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:16:06 PM

I invested in this ICO and I got some bonus. This is a great project and they also have a great potential in the future. So I will invest even some more money with them. There are still 60 days remaining in the ICO so I have much time to prepare for the money to invest in there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: