Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:27:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 127154 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:30:21 AM

This project is going very well till now. I am seeing the community increased much bigger. The coin holders are thousands in number which will be increasing with the passage of time. Till the end we will have a much bigger community collected.
It is because of the progress in the project The developers are working from the beginning for the project and they started the further development from now and it is still in the ICO period while other projects work for development after the ICO is end.
Because of this reason the investors love the hard work of the developers and they are seeing this project as a more better for their investment. They know that the developers are energetic and they will not stop to continue their struggle for the project and the future of this project will be more successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gimbo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

Enkronos (ENK) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Along with that it is rated higher by a number of other rating websites. It is a great project with a great platform. The developers are doing much hard work for its further development and for its success.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

Enkronos (ENK) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
But I think that details are not updated as the ICO of the project has been started and on that page it shows the ICO status as upcoming. If you are the owner of that rating site then please update the status of the project.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

But I think that details are not updated as the ICO of the project has been started and on that page it shows the ICO status as upcoming. If you are the owner of that rating site then please update the status of the project.
Yes the details on there are not updated but no worry as this project is listed on a number of other listing sites like ICObench and ICOholder etc where the project is updated continuously with new milestones completed and with the present status.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:16:12 PM

Yes the details on there are not updated but no worry as this project is listed on a number of other listing sites like ICObench and ICOholder etc where the project is updated continuously with new milestones completed and with the present status.
The rating on there is also very high which show the future potential of the project. It shows that in the future it will bring a huge profit for the investors and the project will be a perfect project for the individuals and for the developers who want to publish their apps on enkronos.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

The rating on there is also very high which show the future potential of the project. It shows that in the future it will bring a huge profit for the investors and the project will be a perfect project for the individuals and for the developers who want to publish their apps on enkronos.
Actually this project has developed their platform three years ago from their launch of their ICO in that period they give a good time to the platform and they tested it well after that they came to launch it in the public. and here we are getting a best and well tested platform with no bugs that is why we are investing in this project.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

Actually this project has developed their platform three years ago from their launch of their ICO in that period they give a good time to the platform and they tested it well after that they came to launch it in the public. and here we are getting a best and well tested platform with no bugs that is why we are investing in this project.
The other point is that after their launch they continued their development and in the time of ICO they made many more development to the platform and give much more features to the platform till now. The investors also notice these activities and because of that they are investing in this project.
enkronos

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:59:05 AM

** Enk App Building **

Be a part of Enkronos Apps and leverage from a centralized data gathering ecosystem, that is universal to each user engagement application.

First let’s discover why would you need Enkronos Apps environment for your application.

Enkronos Apps has the tools required so that your company can obtain very needed information regarding your clients with fun and engaging applications. While doing so, Enkronos Apps do this by linking multiple applications with a centralized data storage

Read more on https://content.enkronos.com/enk-application-building/
Gimbo

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

** Enk App Building **

Be a part of Enkronos Apps and leverage from a centralized data gathering ecosystem, that is universal to each user engagement application.

First let’s discover why would you need Enkronos Apps environment for your application.

Enkronos Apps has the tools required so that your company can obtain very needed information regarding your clients with fun and engaging applications. While doing so, Enkronos Apps do this by linking multiple applications with a centralized data storage

It is a good news for the developers. Nowadays many people need that help and if you will provide that facility then it will add a great support for them. Some people often find it hard to get any developer for their apps so with your platform they will just order for their app and will get it ready from the platform.
Zimco

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

** Enk App Building **

It is a good news for the developers. Nowadays many people need that help and if you will provide that facility then it will add a great support for them. Some people often find it hard to get any developer for their apps so with your platform they will just order for their app and will get it ready from the platform.
It is a trusted platform and they are more expert in this field if we look at their work. From their work we can assume that how much better will they make our apps. So companies will rely on them and will get their apps ready from enkronos platform without any fear.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

** Enk App Building **

It is a trusted platform and they are more expert in this field if we look at their work. From their work we can assume that how much better will they make our apps. So companies will rely on them and will get their apps ready from enkronos platform without any fear.
It is a great help to those who do not find any developer for their apps. Many people often face scammers and do not get their work well. Enkronos has solved a bigger problem of the community by providing them the support of developing their apps.
charingane01

Activity: 205
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:49:07 PM

reserved for arabic translation if needed

Gimbo

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

http://arabicenglish.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/logo.png
For that you have to contact to the admins on their telegram. They are active all the time on there for live chat with their supporters and their customers and other members.
Zimco

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

http://arabicenglish.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/logo.png
For that you have to contact to the admins on their telegram. They are active all the time on there for live chat with their supporters and their customers and other members.
yes the team members are very active on that place. They are also active on all of their remaining social media sites where they can have a live chat with their members they reply within a minute.
Qatuca

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

yes the team members are very active on that place. They are also active on all of their remaining social media sites where they can have a live chat with their members they reply within a minute.
That is the sign of responsible team members. If the team members will care for their members then it also means that they will care for their project and will work hard for the success of their project. I am sure that the future of this project will be more brighter.
Bikker

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

That is the sign of responsible team members. If the team members will care for their members then it also means that they will care for their project and will work hard for the success of their project. I am sure that the future of this project will be more brighter.
I am also the investor of this project and I have interaction with the team members. whenever I have to ask any question from any team member of this project they guide me very politely. They give response in a friendly mood.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

I am also the investor of this project and I have interaction with the team members. whenever I have to ask any question from any team member of this project they guide me very politely. They give response in a friendly mood.
Actually they know how to run a business. It is important for a business that you will behave friendly with your customers in order to keep them attracted to your product. If you will behave like someone rude or like a boss then you will not be able to get enough customers.
Gimbo

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:42:00 AM

Actually they know how to run a business. It is important for a business that you will behave friendly with your customers in order to keep them attracted to your product. If you will behave like someone rude or like a boss then you will not be able to get enough customers.
That is the professionalism. It shows the professionalism of them and it lead the project to the success. They are the expert businessmen and they bring a better fortune for the project and to their customers. I am with this project because of that factors.
Qatuca

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:54:38 AM

That is the professionalism. It shows the professionalism of them and it lead the project to the success. They are the expert businessmen and they bring a better fortune for the project and to their customers. I am with this project because of that factors.
That is the reason people are interested in this project. They are participating in the development process for the apps for the enkronos project. They also invest their money in this project. They have full trust on this project and know about the coming future of this project.
Bikker

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:57:47 AM

That is the reason people are interested in this project. They are participating in the development process for the apps for the enkronos project. They also invest their money in this project. They have full trust on this project and know about the coming future of this project.
Yes in the development of app for the project many companies and individuals are active. They are developing apps for enkronos as they know this platform will be the more established platform in the future and if they will participate from now then their apps will be the more famous till that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: