Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QBIT] Qilimanjaro - Next Computing Generation  (Read 2113 times)
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:13:39 AM

the main problem that i see with this coin is that they do not have a precise timetable in their program. it is imposible for team that wants to be seen as professionals, to not have exact dates on pre-ico and ico. you people should set and publish that. 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:35:48 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 10:38:02 AM by NakiRR

hat is happening with the project now? I see a weak activity in the forum flow, apparently this is due to the very unstable situation in the crypto-currency market .  Now the market has started to recover

It is just the in the private-sale phrase.
In crowdsale I think you will see more activity.
Do you know the sale structure? token metrics, and how much they already collected? And are there any famous crypto funds among early investors?
i understand that it is too much questions... but this information could clarify a lot of incomprehensible for today nuances, and i think that the team should keep tuned with their community about this.

No I don't know.. But you can ask in the Telegram group. They have 5800 members now.
Thet also explain the differents with classical computers.
as far i understand it is only private sale ongoings now. But everything is very untransparent and i can not understand what is happening in general.
Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

hat is happening with the project now? I see a weak activity in the forum flow, apparently this is due to the very unstable situation in the crypto-currency market .  Now the market has started to recover

It is just the in the private-sale phrase.
In crowdsale I think you will see more activity.
Do you know the sale structure? token metrics, and how much they already collected? And are there any famous crypto funds among early investors?
i understand that it is too much questions... but this information could clarify a lot of incomprehensible for today nuances, and i think that the team should keep tuned with their community about this.

No I don't know.. But you can ask in the Telegram group. They have 5800 members now.
Thet also explain the differents with classical computers.
as far i understand it is only private sale ongoings now. But everything is very untransparent and i can not understand what is happening in general.

i remain optimistic but having hardly any transparancy is very dangerous in this market. It has destroyed many more projects that had more complete networks or products than qilimanjaro has at the moment

joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

This is a very interesting project, unlike other blockchains. It's difficult for me to objectively evaluate it, because I do not understand a lot in quantum technologies. But the information on official sources allows you to get acquainted with the essence of the project in detail. And if Qilimanjaro manages to overcome the problems of obsolescence of knowledge and expand the use of quantum technologies in our lives, next year we will live in another era. So the QBIT token has every chance of growth!
mangkel

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

Hope that the project can develop better, the team must work harder!

I think the team had a strategy in marketing this project and they also already know their market gaps in order to get a lot of support from investorsa
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

The project is certainly interesting, perhaps such computers will be very popular in the future,but the task of implementation in my opinion is quite heavy.Behind the project is a very strong team of researchers, but it is very difficult to draw conclusions about the prospects.
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:28:15 AM

Qilimanjaro update from Twitter.

#Qilimanjaro and 7 quantum startups more were selected among 140 startups by #RobertBoschVC to present their work in Stuttgart. Thanks for this great experience!
https://twitter.com/qilimanjaro/status/1020692411880755204
elegant_joylin

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:31:15 AM

Update  from Qilimanjaro Twitter :
#Qilimanjaro, @quantic_bsc and @ZapataComputing are happy to announce an agreement for collaboration on quantum solutions for real business. We were delighted to receive Christopher Savoie and Michael Warren at the Barcelona Supercomputing Center.

Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:37:59 PM

I think we will getting more info about this project later..
This ico isn’t even started.. but it looks good to me

No Signature right now...
elegant_joylin

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:00:49 AM

Latest update:

Qilimanjaro is happy to announce its new partnership with Zapata Computing! Both companies aim at bringing quantum solutions to real life problems. Qilimanjaro's collaboration will focus on the use of a new generation of hybrid classical/quantum variational algorithms, which is proving well suited to tackle large and hard problems.
NakiRR

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

public sale is not started, but private sale is ongoing, according to the information on their main website. And relying to the project roadmap the whole token sale event was planned on the Q2 2018... seems like something gone wrong, or something like that, don't you think so?
alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

public sale is not started, but private sale is ongoing, according to the information on their main website. And relying to the project roadmap the whole token sale event was planned on the Q2 2018... seems like something gone wrong, or something like that, don't you think so?
why is public sale carried out vulnerable that is so far from presale? I met a lot of projects that delayed public sales for too long and finally investors lost interest in joining the project, hopefully the team has its own reasons for that
NakiRR

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

why is public sale carried out vulnerable that is so far from presale? I met a lot of projects that delayed public sales for too long and finally investors lost interest in joining the project, hopefully the team has its own reasons for that

on my mind the reason is a weak market and weak subject of project. But if be honest we don't know what is happening on their private sale event, maybe everything is all right there.
Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:29:25 PM

on my mind the reason is a weak market and weak subject of project. But if be honest we don't know what is happening on their private sale event, maybe everything is all right there.

allthough i like the idea i just dont deem it very likely that theyll succeed. it'll take a ton of research and capital to even come close, and i think theyre overestimating themselves. I hope they'll prove me wrong!

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:35:34 PM

allthough i like the idea i just dont deem it very likely that theyll succeed. it'll take a ton of research and capital to even come close, and i think theyre overestimating themselves. I hope they'll prove me wrong!
Many projects have problem like this and they fail to give any impression just because of this they fail to produce any positive impact and fail badly I believe this happen to @Qilimanjaro so its also fail project
NakiRR

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

Many projects have problem like this and they fail to give any impression just because of this they fail to produce any positive impact and fail badly I believe this happen to @Qilimanjaro so its also fail project
and from other side, recently i learned that one or a couple of quantum computers can easily do the 51% attack on bitcoin blockchain or any other. How do you think, is it true?
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

Qilimanjaro, what makes you more special than your competitors? Can you list who are your main competitors?

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
emrickp

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

addvedtizer help me by giving me suggestion that how much i put in investment and trading because i have no idea?
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:14:48 AM

Qilimanjaro, what makes you more special than your competitors? Can you list who are your main competitors?

See this image:

But I like an update about this project

No Signature right now...
zuzuca

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

i keep coming back to this thread for more info's. i do think they are developing real world solutions into quantum computing making this coin a premium one to hodl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: