Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tired of receiving fake promotions from criptomedicina.com  (Read 168 times)
fumb (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

There is a user promoting criptomedicina.com again and again in a chat box, be careful with this scam.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

i have not heard of criptomedicina.com. do you have a link to get to them? I'm planning on investing some of my funds, and right now I'm evaluating a legit project and some scam projects. so I can see their scam scheme
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

i have not heard of criptomedicina.com. do you have a link to get to them? I'm planning on investing some of my funds, and right now I'm evaluating a legit project and some scam projects. so I can see their scam scheme
They are right above you spamming non-English post even though it is explicity stated that posts made in Main Board must be in English Roll Eyes
Most of their posts are deleted by Moderators already, I saw more posts made by them few hours ago.
Also, it looks like criptomedicina are news website, not sure what do you want to invest there, but I would still be careful with a new websites.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:26:42 AM

Es ist großartig, mit Krypto eine Menge Geld zu verdienen, man kann große Autos und Villen kaufen, ich habe es mit Cryptomedia gemacht, es ist großartig
it's great to make a lot of money with Krypto, you can buy big cars and villas, I did it with cryptomedia, it's great
The english translation by GOOGLE ^^^

I can't even begin to think about what to say in this cryptomedia man.
In his/her comment it seems like the big day is about to happen becareful y'll.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: