Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My spreadsheet for the bounty  (Read 227 times)
Lunarics (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:49:56 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 08:04:19 AM by Lunarics

My spreadsheet for bounty campaign if a help you.   Grin Grin
In the spreadsheet there is a script
script code
Code:
function CopyTwitter () 
{
 var sourceSheet  = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet().getSheetByName("Bounty");
 var destSheet  = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet().getSheetByName("Report");
 var rangesToClear = ['A19:J22'];
  for (var i=0; i<rangesToClear.length; i++)
  {
      destSheet.getRange(rangesToClear[i]).clearContent();
  }
      sourceSheet.getActiveRange().copyTo(destSheet.getRange("A20"), {contentsOnly:true});
 var range = sourceSheet.getActiveRange();
      range.clear({ contentsOnly: true });
}

function CopyTwitterDate ()
{
 var sourceSheet  = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet().getSheetByName("Bounty");
 var destSheet  = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet().getSheetByName("Report");
 var rangesToClear = ['A19:J22'];
  for (var i=0; i<rangesToClear.length; i++)
  {
      destSheet.getRange(rangesToClear[i]).clearContent();
  }
      sourceSheet.getActiveRange().copyTo(destSheet.getRange("A19"), {contentsOnly:true});

var range = sourceSheet.getActiveRange();
      range.clear({ contentsOnly: true });
}

link on spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HL_5cj2suUxfgHSQbgBR8uxIiunem6e526d55Dw8WV4/edit?usp=sharing)

General view of spreadsheet

1. Today's date (automatically changed). time zone GMT + 00:00
2. Day of the week (automatically changed).
3. The name of the bounty campaign (link to bitcointalk description about bounty)
4. Where to submit a report (on bitcointalk, in the form of google, a report in one message on bitcointalk, on a third-party site (URL link)).
5. Shows information about today's work (Work changes automatically).
6. Information about the number of the week in bounty campaign.
7. When the date of the report appears, the Report information means you need to submit the report today (Report changes automatically).
8. Comments about bounty campaign, a summary of how many retweets or tweets you need, whether hashtag, etc.
9. In these cells, we specify the date when the first week ends, the second, the third, depending on how much the bounty campaign is and on what week we entered (Fill required!!!!! when adding a new campaign bounty, if no information is added, the report reminder will not work) (filled in manually).
10. Creates a report of the tweets and retweets
11. Creates a report with Date, tweets and retweets (Date if need Is filled manually, depends on the form of the campaign bounty report)
12. In this line reTwitter, we specify how much and when we need to make retweets. String Twitter by analogy with reTwitter.
13. Twitter URL, reTwit URL to save links for report generation. Link to or retweet a tweet you want to insert in your cell when you made a retweet or a tweet.

More information on video, as working my spreadsheet

https://youtu.be/HY4B4Spg3_I
link on spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HL_5cj2suUxfgHSQbgBR8uxIiunem6e526d55Dw8WV4/edit?usp=sharing)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganjarkusumah1

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:23:31 AM

Thanks for sharing, this is very useful.
Anyway for the bounty date, is it the bounty manager  will recognize the date based on GMT+0 ?
Currently I live in GMT+7 so do I need to follow my timezone or GMT+0 ?

Thanks in advance...
Stolyarov

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: