Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most frustrating thing about crypto  (Read 4313 times)
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

The frustrating someone in the world is certainly many crypto people getting ICO scam. And when they have gotten token when entering the stock market price is very low. Because many people are selling coins. And Yes, this will make someone endure in crypto because they have a need and want to make money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

Exchanges are centralized points of sale for digital assets like crypto and their greatness keeps them slow. They are simply not able to process so many orders that are put on them all the time. This will take some time to implement systems for instant transactions, but yeah, it is one of the reasons why are not we prepared for the mass adoption yet. What frustrates me more is that we are not adopted by masses yet  Grin. I got it, even Rome was not built in a day and merchants are in favor of new ways of payment. But it would be nice to have liquid crypto, right? On the other hand, developers are encouraged by an empty space that can be filled with their solution and if they bring something unique, it can make them a major player in their field. That is not a bad motivation  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:17:38 PM

The most frustrating thing in the crypto is the market in the red zone, the price has always declined and for a long time. this is very frustrating, as if there is no hope anymore.

I also reach the same conclusion. A bear market makes everyone angry about BTC and people start panicking, then selling and its frustrating to not see a steady rise or stable market price. Hopefully, we'll see some of that happening soon.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:27:18 PM

The most frustrating thing in the crypto is the market in the red zone, the price has always declined and for a long time. this is very frustrating, as if there is no hope anymore.

I also reach the same conclusion. A bear market makes everyone angry about BTC and people start panicking, then selling and its frustrating to not see a steady rise or stable market price. Hopefully, we'll see some of that happening soon.
how about it again bro, indeed the market is experiencing red, especially when the decline is always continuous, it makes many people feel anxious continuously.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

I think the most frustrating thing about crypto world right now is the fact that scam has almost taken over the place and it has really become unbearing for most of us. It would be great if something can be done to fight these things, else every one is just going to be scared of venturing into certain things, which might be a setback for the crypto industry.
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

what is frustrating is when we invest but the value of the coins we invest does not experience the expected price increase. sometimes the frustrating thing is that when we do the post countless times, there are some things that frustrate us in crypto, so we have to do a pretty good post so we always count. invest well and precisely to choose coins or projects in crypto.
GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...

I agree with you, in most cases the transfer takes a long time. But for this I try to use fast coins, such as LTC or Doge, they are very quickly transferred and they have very small commissions, so it's convenient. But if you take the usual tokens, then here is the problem in the bandwidth of the Ethereum network, I hope that someday it will work faster...
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:46:43 PM

I am sure that after the rapid growth of the market, more and more people will again be interested in crypto currency and investing  Cheesy
yuimin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

I am sure that after the rapid growth of the market, more and more people will again be interested in crypto currency and investing  Cheesy
Investing in something does not make me feel frustrating at all.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

I think the most annoying and frustrating thing about cryptos has to be its volatility. We see that it is one thing that is hard to predict and that it is favorable one minute does not mean that it would be the next minute. This same issue is why people are often advised not to get involved in day-trading except the understand the market well enough.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

That is one of the problems with decentralization. Because centralized companies often have customers care representatives that can take and manipulate process complaints in cases like this, but smart contracts are in charge of this things in a decentralized world, so if there is a bug or something wrong with the smart contract then, people will face different problems

Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

Maybe you chose wrong exchange platforms because there are several other exchanges which gives better services. I don't think the fact that you had those experiences doesn't mean crypto is not ready for adoption as you claim.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

I do not like very sharp price movements in the crypto-currency market. But this is a good indicator that the market is only just beginning to develop.
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

And that is exchanges who are keeping coins/tokens hostile for a long period of time. When I deposit or withdrawal from an exchange often times it just keeps it in pending status. Now I'm waiting for an idex deposit, 4 hours passed. My worst case was a withdrawal at cryptopia which took 30 days.
Unnecessary bottlenecks
They are so much a turn off

Crypto is not ready to be adopted by the masses. Lots of suicides would be the result...
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

I think the most frustrating things about crypto can be narrowed now to two basic things. The volatility of the market and its high transaction fees. This is one thing that keeps the public from generally accepting the system. It needs to do better and probably outgrow these challenges and hopefully more people will grow fond of the market.
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:47:56 PM

I have also suffered painful problems in this regard, which has led me to be disappointed in the service offered by many exchanges, and has made me aware of the great vulnerability to which cryptocurrency users are exposed and the little regulation that exists to protect our interests against these abuses.

In less than a year I have suffered hacks in Etherdelta and in Cryptopia, and Poloniex froze my account for no reason, and in none of those cases I received adequate support, nor could I recover my investment. And this is the kind of things for which this crypto-universe can be very disappointing and frustrating for many.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

I have also suffered painful problems in this regard, which has led me to be disappointed in the service offered by many exchanges, and has made me aware of the great vulnerability to which cryptocurrency users are exposed and the little regulation that exists to protect our interests against these abuses.

In less than a year I have suffered hacks in Etherdelta and in Cryptopia, and Poloniex froze my account for no reason, and in none of those cases I received adequate support, nor could I recover my investment. And this is the kind of things for which this crypto-universe can be very disappointing and frustrating for many.
In this long bull run we are frustrated because we can't earn quick profit and we can't immediately sell our coins due to the market encountered hype ,we're greedy to earn right now but sad to say it's more risky .

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

the most frustrating thing in crypto is when prices suddenly drop dramatically, it makes panic and wonders why this happened. then the price dropped for a long time as it is now, the market is red and prices are very unstable.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

Its volatility and unpredictability is by far the most frustrating thing about crypto, they are so volatile that their value can never be fully stable,  a n expensive coin can lose value overnight and there is nothing anyone can do about it, the prices are most of the times self regulating, making  it impossible to prevent the fall in value when it starts

Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

The biggest trouble for me is stealing from coins from my wallet. The most expensive. And I can’t do anything about it. It's insulting to tears, but losses are part of the crypto market. This should be understood and taken security measures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: