Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUGE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN] 100% PoW ✅ BRAZIO ✅ The Cryptocurrency of Brazil  (Read 26683 times)
Oskii (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:32:48 AM

CVMpool
https://cvmpool.pw

+ Brazio Coin [BRAZ] +

Automatic payouts every hour
No registration required for pool
Low fee - only 1% honestly & forever

To start mining Brazio Coin
Code:
-a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://cvmpool.pw:3747 -u <WALLET> -p c=BRAZ

Thanks for adding us to your pool, I will put you on the list!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:09:40 AM

Hello everyone. Braz's page on ConcourseQ's Community due diligence platform is https://concourseq.io/Q/Braz
You can check it out and fill in information on the project as ConcourseQ is open and community sourced. Project team can also claim the project’s page and verify links.
If you have any questions jump to the discord group and ask out: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you for adding us to your website. We will claim the project soon Smiley
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

We were very excited to see such a MASSIVE hash rate on the coin today and yesterday. Much higher than expected. Absolutely fantastic to see the excitement from the community
dan991199

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:42:28 AM

pointed a few rigs at Braz yesterday.  glad to see PoW coins are still being released.

Best of luck Braz.io
Barnyard

Activity: 190

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:01:48 AM

pointed a few rigs at Braz yesterday.  glad to see PoW coins are still being released.

Best of luck Braz.io

We still believe that PoW is fairer and better than PoS. It has its problems but its more in the spirit of cryptocurrency fairness imo
inusait

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:53:12 AM

hey, is this local exchange or international exchange ? What can we do with this coin if we live outside brazil country ?
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

Hey I would like to help with the spanish translation Smiley pm me so I can start working on it right away.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:10:24 AM

So the project will be focused on Brazil only. Wouldn't it also limiting the amount of investors that interested with the concept of this project, since it will only be used in a limited area.
Hopefully I'm wrong and many investors across the globe will be participating.
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:58:59 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 07:55:57 AM by Oskii

hey, is this local exchange or international exchange ? What can we do with this coin if we live outside brazil country ?

You can mine, trade or hold the coin if you live outside of brazil, but the purpose of the coin is to serve the people of brazil first and foremost
It is KEY that the exchange (at least the first one) is Brazilian, but we are in talks with exchanges now and will be on them very soon
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

Hey I would like to help with the spanish translation Smiley pm me so I can start working on it right away.

Hey there, please DM Oskii in the discord with evidence of your translation and receive address so I can give you a bounty Smiley
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:01:25 AM

So the project will be focused on Brazil only. Wouldn't it also limiting the amount of investors that interested with the concept of this project, since it will only be used in a limited area.
Hopefully I'm wrong and many investors across the globe will be participating.

It's like any forex trading really, anyone is welcome to invest, but all innovation is focusing on the needs of the Brazilian people. The mobile wallet will be focused on the needs of Brazil. Anyone is welcome to mine, hodl or invest in the future of Brazil with this coin and no one is excluded. But the coin is designed to serve the needs of the Brazilian people first and foremost
ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

Where can I find the information about your team?  Could you mind sending websites or any links? 

ITS SOME KIND OF JOKE?Huh

T E A M D E T A I L S
O N L I N E B L O C K C H A I N
Online blockchain is a leading blockchain development company from the UK. For many
years, they have acted as an incubator and investor in internet projects. They have a
long-standing track record of excellence in the internet industry, and provide support for
multiple cryptocurrency startups.
C L E M C H A M B E R S
Co-founder of ADVFN plc, All IPO plc and Online Blockchain Plc, Clem Chambers has
been involved in the software industry for over 25 years as a pioneer of computer
games, massively multiplayer games, multimedia and the internet.
M I C H A E L H O D G E S
Co-founder of Online Blockchain plc, All IPO plc and ADVFN Plc Michael Hodges has
over 25 years experience in computer software development and publishing, while
working with multi-user and Internet projects for the last 22 years.
O S C A R C H A M B E R S
Oscar Chambers is a software engineer and cryptocurrency expert with a degree in
computer science. He has lead development on numerous cryptocurrency and
blockchain projects. Oscar also acts as an advisor on multiple cryptocurrency projects.
B A R N E Y C H A M B E R S
Barney Chambers is a software engineer with years of experience in the finance and
startup sector. Barney has a degree in computer science and a passion for all things
cryptocurrency and blockchain.
M A T T H E W C O L L O M
Matthew Collom is the sales Director at ADVFN PLC. He has over 15 years

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
Barnyard

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:12:30 AM

Where can I find the information about your team?  Could you mind sending websites or any links? 

ITS SOME KIND OF JOKE?Huh

T E A M D E T A I L S
O N L I N E B L O C K C H A I N
Online blockchain is a leading blockchain development company from the UK. For many
years, they have acted as an incubator and investor in internet projects. They have a
long-standing track record of excellence in the internet industry, and provide support for
multiple cryptocurrency startups.
C L E M C H A M B E R S
Co-founder of ADVFN plc, All IPO plc and Online Blockchain Plc, Clem Chambers has
been involved in the software industry for over 25 years as a pioneer of computer
games, massively multiplayer games, multimedia and the internet.
M I C H A E L H O D G E S
Co-founder of Online Blockchain plc, All IPO plc and ADVFN Plc Michael Hodges has
over 25 years experience in computer software development and publishing, while
working with multi-user and Internet projects for the last 22 years.
O S C A R C H A M B E R S
Oscar Chambers is a software engineer and cryptocurrency expert with a degree in
computer science. He has lead development on numerous cryptocurrency and
blockchain projects. Oscar also acts as an advisor on multiple cryptocurrency projects.
B A R N E Y C H A M B E R S
Barney Chambers is a software engineer with years of experience in the finance and
startup sector. Barney has a degree in computer science and a passion for all things
cryptocurrency and blockchain.
M A T T H E W C O L L O M
Matthew Collom is the sales Director at ADVFN PLC. He has over 15 years

I think those kind of messages are spam bots trying to get their reputation on the site up
Barnyard

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:48:37 AM

We have been AMAZED with the response seen so far by the community with this coin. Since the day of its launch we have seen up to 1.5GH/s on the network, which is massive for the HMQ1725 algorithm.

To put it into perspective, this is equivilent to:

620 people with NVIDIA 970GTX GPUs
375 people with NVIDIA 1070GTX GPUs
576 people with AMD RX560 GPUs
or
214 people with NVIDIA 1080TI GPUs

https://i.imgur.com/8fQP0Xv.png
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

We have been AMAZED with the response seen so far by the community with this coin. Since the day of its launch we have seen up to 1.5GH/s on the network, which is massive for the HMQ1725 algorithm.

To put it into perspective, this is equivilent to:

620 people with NVIDIA 970GTX GPUs
375 people with NVIDIA 1070GTX GPUs
576 people with AMD RX560 GPUs
or
214 people with NVIDIA 1080TI GPUs

The bounty program has been very successful so far. We have a huge number of translators currently working on translations, which is great.
conconcoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

reserved
Barnyard

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

Double bounty on Reddit posts!

Users who make Reddit posts from 15/05/2018 until 22/05/2018 will receive double bounty rewards, to help start the community on our new page!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Brazio/

https://i.imgur.com/nqyB2SI.jpg
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:03:31 AM

Seeing another great day of high hashrates and bounties! We are currently offering double bounties for Reddit posts, so make sure to check it out at Reddit.com/r/brazio
Barnyard

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

Its really great to see the community grow so quickly already for this project
euus

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:22:00 PM

any information about soft cap, hard cap, token price?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: