Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUGE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN] 100% PoW ✅ BRAZIO ✅ The Cryptocurrency of Brazil  (Read 26683 times)
Oskii (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

any information about soft cap, hard cap, token price?

It's a bitcoin fork not a token! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vuhoang1giang

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

can i know exacly Brazio coin i can recieve when i join - fan art action ?
snikers3553

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:03:07 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 05:30:29 PM by snikers3553

Russian translation:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3915222.msg37591205#msg37591205

PREyUhq1cmz3vuaWepPUHpzpEXyRmgcJ41
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:07:56 PM

can i know exacly Brazio coin i can recieve when i join - fan art action ?

Please contact me on the discord and we can figure something out Smiley
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:08:42 PM

Russian translation:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3915222.msg37591205#msg37591205

PREyUhq1cmz3vuaWepPUHpzpEXyRmgcJ41

All the bounties are getting paid through the discord. Please contact me there Smiley
I've just gotta keep everything in one channel for human error's sake
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

Nice to see new project for brazilians projects here, thats a great ideia, I will stay in tune here.  Grin

The discord channel is a great place to hang out too
Criptoreal
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

SCAM ALERT

Hello "Oskii", let me introduce myself, I’m the lead Developer of Criptoreal, a real Brazilian project.

Some of our members asked about this coin of yours and after little research, I would like to clarify some things.

1) Copy / pasting code as you’re doing for your other 4-6 shitcoins does not make you a developer.

a) you aren’t even able to change the URI from Bitcoin on your core wallets.

b) you didn’t even change the initial address letter from Plus1 coin (also yours with 20% premine) to brazio on your “rebranding”commit here.

c)  your ManilaCoin website uses the exact same free template as brazio, both from HTML5up  - at least delete comments on the code..

2) Your sig here is about Brazio, your website points to veggiecoin, you're behind Ezira,
creating manilacoin and you are selling yourself on BTCT as a “cryptocurrency expert” offering crypto services, buddy you’re not even able to clone your own coins right… 

Isn’t launching shitcoins making you enough money that you need to offer those services to scam more people too?

By the way, how can you be learning crypto here, ask for help fixing a “bug" here and all of a sudden become a crypto expert here ? in three months..

How dumb of a scammer are you?

3) Taking 10% from every block reward on brazio without stating it on your ANN makes you a thief and a scammer.

Although, some people would agree that launching several shitcoins with hidden dev fund or huge premines just to dump them on exchanges is about the same… if not worst.

Don’t take me wrong, I’d never comment on another project’s thread if there was the smallest shred of evidence of good will behind it,
but as a Brazilian myself, working on an honest project to help real Brazilians, I see it as an obligation to let others know about your scam.

Think about.

Readers, please, Do YOUR Own Research, stop giving money to these scammers, give it to charity instead.

(screenshots have been taken and will be posted if needed)

rocch

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:26:06 AM

SCAM ALERT

Hello "Oskii", let me introduce myself, I’m the lead Developer of Criptoreal, a real Brazilian project.

Some of our members asked about this coin of yours and after little research, I would like to clarify some things.

1) Copy / pasting code as you’re doing for your other 4-6 shitcoins does not make you a developer.

b) you didn’t even change the initial address letter from Plus1 coin (also yours with 20% premine) to brazio on your “rebranding”commit here.

c)  your ManilaCoin website uses the exact same free template as brazio, both from HTML5up  - at least delete comments on the code..

2) Your sig here is about Brazio, your website points to veggiecoin, you're behind Ezira,
creating manilacoin and you are selling yourself on BTCT as a “cryptocurrency expert” offering crypto services, buddy you’re not even able to clone your own coins right… 

Isn’t launching shitcoins making you enough money that you need to offer those services to scam more people too?

By the way, how can you be learning crypto here, ask for help fixing a “bug" here and all of a sudden become a crypto expert here ? in three months..

3) Taking 10% from every block reward on brazio without stating it on your ANN makes you a thief and a scammer.

Although, some people would agree that launching several shitcoins with hidden dev fund or huge premines just to dump them on exchanges is about the same… if not worst.

Don’t take me wrong, I’d never comment on another project’s thread if there was the smallest shred of evidence of good will behind it,
but as a Brazilian myself, working on an honest project to help real Brazilians, I see it as an obligation to let others know about your scam.

Think about.

Readers, please, Do YOUR Own Research, stop giving money to these scammers, give it to charity instead.

Nice work!
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

SCAM ALERT

Think about.

Thanks For that !
Criptoreal
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

SCAM ALERT

Think about.

Nº 4 for the 41million or 20% premine (50 blocks @ 828800) not stated on ann.
Nº5 for the brazio whitepaper linking to manilacoin...

You guys are a real joke  Grin

MHTSOS

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:13:31 AM

I would rather invest in bitconnect.....

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Barnyard

Activity: 190

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

Thanks for the smear campaign, but all it's going to do it bring our coin more reach.

Your coin has been around for 5 years with basically no innovation and the brazilian people are already seeing that BRAZIO is better than your POS shitcoin and you're panicking.

You can't make money from all your stake when people move to BRAZIO?Huh Shame for you I guess - but PoW will be better and FAIRER for Brazilians Smiley

Posting out of insecurity for your own coin, won't make it more valuable - just focus on your own shitcoin

By the way, no plusonecoin isn't Oskii's coin, and neither is ezira - in fact he's barely worked on either... Please research properly
bharathve

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

Thanks for the smear campaign, but all it's going to do it bring our coin more reach.

Your coin has been around for 5 years with basically no innovation and the brazilian people are already seeing that BRAZIO is better than your POS shitcoin and you're panicking.

You can't make money from all your stake when people move to BRAZIO?Huh Shame for you I guess - but PoW will be better and FAIRER for Brazilians Smiley

Posting out of insecurity for your own coin, won't make it more valuable - just focus on your own shitcoin

By the way, no plusonecoin isn't Oskii's coin, and neither is ezira - in fact he's barely worked on either... Please research properly

First off, none of his accusations have been refuted. You are just trying to smear the guy who pointed out the scam you are running along with evidence. Please refute his evidence before talking.
Second off, Do your research first. His coin has been around for 5 months, not 5 years and is not POS. Its  a POW coin and criptoreals POW is better and fairer for brazillians than Brazio, just for the fact that it doesnt try to scam them Smiley.
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:59:24 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 10:11:18 PM by Oskii

First off, none of his accusations have been refuted. You are just trying to smear the guy who pointed out the scam you are running along with evidence. Please refute his evidence before talking.
Second off, Do your research first. His coin has been around for 5 months, not 5 years and is not POS. Its  a POW coin and criptoreals POW is better and fairer for brazillians than Brazio, just for the fact that it doesnt try to scam them Smiley.

I wish this idiot had actually read our white paper, because it addresses all of his concerns.

Thank you for bringing half of your discord over to this ANN to back you up - they will be BRAZIO fans soon. And I appreciate that you made a few new accounts to make it seem even more legit Tongue .  No one is talking about Cryptoreal on our discord by the way...

Anyway - addressing your (pretty ridiculous) concerns:

50% of the premine is being backed against the coin to keep it stable on exchanges. As detailed I the white paper. The developer fund is being used to pay the exchange to list the coin - as for the similarities with other coins, I am a developer whose job it is to make cryptocurrencies, so obviously I've been involved with other projects. The code is open source for anyone to see. I DO NOT own the dev wallet, I DO NOT own the premine. That's OBC's - the biggest finance company in the UK and Brazil, who will be helping this coin grow massive

Funny how you quoted two cryptos that I'm barely involved with though (plus1 and ezira [I haven't written code for either, I just know the developers and have occasionally offered advice, code review]). As for the URI thing, the coin is a week old, don't worry too much

The similarities between the websites is because I wrote them both... What a crime - I'm not a web developer.

None of the coins you're crying about are even on exchanges, so I'm not sure where all this money I'm "scamming" is supposed to be coming from. This Brazio coin project isn't just run by me, I merely develop and a large portion of the team is Brazilian. The team spans many countries, but ADVFN is a huge power in Brazil which is why this coin has a great chance for success. I am just one piece on a huge chess board.

Thank you to Cryptoreals for checking us out and I'm sorry that you're now panicking that a better coin has come along - but you should look into us a bit more because you've made yourself look not so smart.

(New bounties for Cryptoreal memes coming soon Wink )
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

10000% Scam

Code:
Activity 2

10000% fake account  Wink
Is that you criptoreal???

andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

In reality you must be bombarded by Brazilians like me who do not want their country associated with a SCAM. Now how about explaining an Australian making coins to Brazil, Argentina, Philippines and anything else.
Tell me more about your coin factory!
How about also explaining about verggie, that from what I looked at is a dead project!
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:07:46 PM

In reality you must be bombarded by Brazilians like me who do not want their country associated with a SCAM. Now how about explaining an Australian making coins to Brazil, Argentina, Philippines and anything else.
Tell me more about your coin factory!
How about also explaining about verggie, that from what I looked at is a dead project!

Veggie is my personal project - all the others are either experiments conducted by OBC or other coins that OBC have hired me to make. Only Veggie has been on exchanges.
The BRAZIO coin is run by ADVFN Brazil, not me. I just announce and dev on the team
Hope this answers your questions
adammessi340

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:58:55 PM

Nice to see new project for brazilians projects here, thats a great ideia, I will stay in tune here.
andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

If you were Brazilian or understood something about my country, you would know that you just told me a joke.
https://br.advfn.com/forum/advfn/5891542/1
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

Nice to see new project for brazilians projects here, thats a great ideia, I will stay in tune here.

Happy to have you - our discord is also very active
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: