Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gem4me Market Space (GMC)  (Read 24436 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

Do I understand right that it is no possible to use the market space without installation the messenger?
The Gem4me Market Space platform is integrated into the messenger. So, yes, you should use messenger for operations

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

I signed up for a whitelist and go through verification. Tell bounty hunters  need too pass KУC?

Yes. Finally you need it for receiving tokens.

fedorh31p

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

It is so unfortunate that USA and China can not participate. 
Please note that the Gem4me Foundation reserves the right to amend the list of countries whose residents may not purchase GMC tokens. The list currently includes the USA, China, North Korea, Syria and Singapore, but may grow or shrink in the future.
Stay tuned!

Is it because these countries law restrict your project somehow?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:26:03 PM

It is so unfortunate that USA and China can not participate. 
Please note that the Gem4me Foundation reserves the right to amend the list of countries whose residents may not purchase GMC tokens. The list currently includes the USA, China, North Korea, Syria and Singapore, but may grow or shrink in the future.
Stay tuned!

Is it because these countries law restrict your project somehow?
It's all about SEC. Not more than that.

AlecksSviridod

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

Let's say I want to create a online movie shop. How are you going to check that I own the copyrights?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

Let's say I want to create a online movie shop. How are you going to check that I own the copyrights?

This chat is about initial coin offering of GMC tokens, not about Gem4me messenger. Please address any questions about Gem4me messenger to its support service.

childOfFrance

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

Are there any extra facilities in the messenger which I can buy for your token?
TornadoMv

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

When you say 5 million users, is it active users or a total number of registered users?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

Are there any extra facilities in the messenger which I can buy for your token?

Low-friction crypto-fiat conversions Smart cryptowallet management Cryptocashback

and more facilites you can find in chapter 9 of our whitepaper (page 46) https://ico.marketspace.io/#download

Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

When you say 5 million users, is it active users or a total number of registered users?
Total number of registered users

perzival

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

Do not you think that integration of the market place will reduce the number of potential clients. Not everyone will wish to install the messenger to use the market.
SuperHero53

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

Will I able to promote my own bots for your messenger?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:42:06 AM

Do not you think that integration of the market place will reduce the number of potential clients. Not everyone will wish to install the messenger to use the market.
We think messengers are very popular, simple and effective now and the apps too. And no, we're not affraid for this.

Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

Will I able to promote my own bots for your messenger?
Please, try to ask here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4433580

Lesya2015

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

what amount will be a soft cap and a hard cap, unfortunately did not find this information
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

what amount will be a soft cap and a hard cap, unfortunately did not find this information
Soft cap is $3,000,000, hard cap is $70,000,000.

finnadventurer

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:05:25 PM

How do you position yourself, as a platform where a seller and a buyer just communicate with each other and then it is out of your jurisdiction or you are market platform like Amazon, where a seller and a buyer do no communicate at all but the platform do everything for them?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

How do you position yourself, as a platform where a seller and a buyer just communicate with each other and then it is out of your jurisdiction or you are market platform like Amazon, where a seller and a buyer do no communicate at all but the platform do everything for them?
Thanks for the good one!

Actually, seller and buyer will be communicating directly, but Market Space as a trading platform will also be a part of the process providing for several useful features listed below:

- Gem4me Market Space’s blockchain solution ensures that transactions are secure, and creates a universal verification system wherein users can access all available stores safely after using KYC verification. All payment transactions (in physical and online payments) are carried out via, and stored on the blockchain. As a result, getting proof-of-payment is always possible, ensuring transparency.

- Another key feature of the platform is a built-in escrow system that doesn’t release funds until a product is received. This means that merchants only receive funds after a customer has verifiably received their product, adding another layer of security to Gem4me Market Space.

- The blockchain-distributed feedback system that lets you leave indelible, tamper-proof feedback, making Gem4me Market Space merchants transparent — and rewarding excellent customers and merchants. This way, the platform and the users in it are optimized for fair competition, while the risk of fraud is minimized.

finnadventurer

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

- Another key feature of the platform is a built-in escrow system that doesn’t release funds until a product is received. This means that merchants only receive funds after a customer has verifiably received their product, adding another layer of security to Gem4me Market Space.

But in this case scammers can act on the buyer side. For example, I bought something, it was delivered but I say that is was not and ask my money back. How are you going to solve this problem?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

But in this case scammers can act on the buyer side. For example, I bought something, it was delivered but I say that is was not and ask my money back. How are you going to solve this problem?
Gem4me Market Space is hosted via the blockchain. All recordings and transactions are stored indefinitely, and adding to them costs GMC tokens. This means GMC tokens pay for blockchain-recorded actions like:

a. KYC Verification.
b. Review authenticity verification.
c. Leaving feedback that affects user reputation.
d. Store transactions that count towards Back4Cash eligibility.
e. Past purchases, sales and other transactions.
f. Credit scores and payment histories affecting the ability to get and give credit.
g. Using blockchain technologies helps protect Gem4me Market Space and the users inside it from counterfeit goods, malicious retailers and data manipulation.

As you can see blockchain offers a way to get a good feel on the level of trustability each party has within Market Space platform (meaning both buyers and merchants), having in mind that KYC completion will be required for all users and merchants prior to entering the platform, there will be full transparency in terms of all identities for every party on the platform.

Of course, no one can give you a 100% guarantee that some particular user has no fraudulent intentions and won't try to go out and attempt theft, but since every piece of information is stored and transparent on the blockchain, there will be a way for the seller to prove the product was actually delivered, assign the scammer negative rating or even go for legal prosecution of the scammer. Regulation is coming to the market. Welcome the good news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: