Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gem4me Market Space (GMC)  (Read 24433 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Quminn

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

Hello Team! How is everybody?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:18:01 AM

We're all fine, thanks! What about you?

Please advise if you need any assistance regarding the Gem4me Market Space project?

TheBestEver

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:32:15 AM

Dear Market Space Community Member,

We’d like to thank you for the overwhelming support and feedback we received in the first weeks of our pre-sale. Your response has exceeded our expectations, and we’re both humbled by and grateful for the sum we’ve raised so far.

As you may know, the crypto market is currently rebounding from a downturn. Business is picking up, but many large players are in summer mode - so the market is moving slowly.

In light of this, as well as a large number of requests to extend the pre-sale, we’ve decided to move the last day of the pre-sale up to November 30 2018 (23:59). This new date will help us make sure everyone can participate, and maximize the market value of your tokens.

Pre-sale participants will receive:

1,000+ GMC - a 10% pre-sale bonus
15,000 GMC - a 15% pre-sale bonus
50,000 GMC - a 20% pre-sale bonus
100,000 GMC+ - a 25% pre-sale bonus

An additional bonus program will run concurrently with the main sale to reward all of you for your commitment and ongoing support. Details will be announced soon.

The new public sale start date is December 1 2018, at 23:59. The end of the public sale will be April 1 2019, 23:59. All tokens will be released once the ICO is finished.

Sincerely you’re, Team Market Space
Amazing project guys! And the decision is right, market is currently very low need to wait for the cahnge, need more time, I personally think that for common good the decision is serving right purpose! Keep up the great work gem4me team!
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:26:18 AM

Dear Market Space Community Member,

We’d like to thank you for the overwhelming support and feedback we received in the first weeks of our pre-sale. Your response has exceeded our expectations, and we’re both humbled by and grateful for the sum we’ve raised so far.

As you may know, the crypto market is currently rebounding from a downturn. Business is picking up, but many large players are in summer mode - so the market is moving slowly.

In light of this, as well as a large number of requests to extend the pre-sale, we’ve decided to move the last day of the pre-sale up to November 30 2018 (23:59). This new date will help us make sure everyone can participate, and maximize the market value of your tokens.

Pre-sale participants will receive:

1,000+ GMC - a 10% pre-sale bonus
15,000 GMC - a 15% pre-sale bonus
50,000 GMC - a 20% pre-sale bonus
100,000 GMC+ - a 25% pre-sale bonus

An additional bonus program will run concurrently with the main sale to reward all of you for your commitment and ongoing support. Details will be announced soon.

The new public sale start date is December 1 2018, at 23:59. The end of the public sale will be April 1 2019, 23:59. All tokens will be released once the ICO is finished.

Sincerely you’re, Team Market Space
Amazing project guys! And the decision is right, market is currently very low need to wait for the cahnge, need more time, I personally think that for common good the decision is serving right purpose! Keep up the great work gem4me team!
Thank you for your support! This is 100% correct, you should see a bigger picture to understand that what we do will actually bring benefit to everyone!

Quminn

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

Please advise if you need any assistance regarding the Gem4me Market Space project?

Yeah right! I was wondering how is the pre-sale going?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

Thanks for your interest into G4M MS token sale!

It's going fine, we're getting closer to completion of open pre-sale, please follow our updates for more details and recent news!

Quminn

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

It's going fine, we're getting closer to completion of open pre-sale, please follow our updates for more details and recent news!
I just wanted to confirm if the ICO is still on, as I see many projects are closing down or putting their sales on pause due to market situation. Aren't you planning the same?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:24:22 AM

I just wanted to confirm if the ICO is still on, as I see many projects are closing down or putting their sales on pause due to market situation. Aren't you planning the same?
No, our ICO is still going and so it will be, thou you are right and current market situation is not very good.

Quminn

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

No, our ICO is still going and so it will be, thou you are right and current market situation is not very good.
Okay, thanks for clarification. That's great, looking forward to receiving my precious GMC tokens!
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

Okay, thanks for clarification. That's great, looking forward to receiving my precious GMC tokens!
Thanks for all the support! GMC on the way just wait a bit!

Polina Rusyaeva

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

I m joining after my friends. They have reported to me that this is a good one, the ratings tell the same. Also I checked the team and it's amazing professioonals with big experience! Good luck guys!
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

I m joining after my friends. They have reported to me that this is a good one, the ratings tell the same. Also I checked the team and it's amazing professioonals with big experience! Good luck guys!
Appreciate your feedback! Please follow us on twitter not to miss latest updates from Gem4Me Market Space: https://twitter.com/GemMarketSpace

HotRod4Life

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:13:20 AM

What is procedure to make sure that products which are sold via the platform are of decent quality?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:17:19 PM

What is procedure to make sure that products which are sold via the platform are of decent quality?
Quality is a matter of merchant's concern, thanks to blockchain we will have the following means of merchant's reputation monitoring:

1. A unified, global rating system wherein users can leave permanent reviews and allocate immutable reputation points without any risk of fraud.
2. Verifying a review’s authenticity by looking at the writer’s purchase history and reputation.
3. Verifying the authenticity of a sold product based on data stored in the blockchain.
4. A store’s rating is based on its GMC wallet.

sir-watcher

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:04:38 AM

Quality is a matter of merchant's concern, thanks to blockchain we will have the following means of merchant's reputation monitoring:

1. A unified, global rating system wherein users can leave permanent reviews and allocate immutable reputation points without any risk of fraud.
2. Verifying a review’s authenticity by looking at the writer’s purchase history and reputation.
3. Verifying the authenticity of a sold product based on data stored in the blockchain.
Does it mean that only reliable users will able to write reviews?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

Every Market Space user in order to be able to use all features of the trading platform to the fullest will have to complete KYC. Features mentioned include among the rest making crypto/fiat payments/transactions and purchasing goods from merchants.

sir-watcher

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

Every Market Space user in order to be able to use all features of the trading platform to the fullest will have to complete KYC. Features mentioned include among the rest making crypto/fiat payments/transactions and purchasing goods from merchants.
KYC is obligatory for everyone before using your platform, that was my thinking. But it's not, right?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

KYC is obligatory for everyone before using your platform, that was my thinking. But it's not, right?
Actually using messenger will be possible without completing KYC. As for the Market Space - KYC will be absolutely necessary as a basic requirement for all Smart Wallet (main tool for crypto/fiat asset management including payment for products purchased) users.

HotRod4Life

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:18:09 AM

Basically there may be some quality issues or fraud until the score is given?
Gem4me_Market_Space (OP)
Copper Member

@gemme_en - Telegram

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

Basically there may be some quality issues or fraud until the score is given?
Of course there is no 100% no fraud guarantee here, some people may still offer non quality goods or service. Anyways rating assignment and feedback tools provided with Gem4me Market Space help to bring potential damage to absolute minimum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: