Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i buy BTC using an internationl credit card?  (Read 9971 times)
WuGong

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

There are many trading platforms that support the use of credit cards, but I don't think you need to do this because when you lose money, you may lose all your investment and bear credit card fees!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

yes, you can do it. Now it's easier than past time. You can find out easily in coinmarketcap, just go to Bitcoin details there you can see the option to buy it. No, coinmarketcap don't do it you will go to a site from where you can buy it. Just go coinmarketcap to get an exact site and be safe from scams. And that's why I said you to go coinmarketcap.

Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

No no I don't buy bitcoin by using international credit card.. But I buy bitcoin directly by Kyc and others documents... Next future I will buy bitcoin by international credit card.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

No no I don't buy bitcoin by using international credit card.. But I buy bitcoin directly by Kyc and others documents... Next future I will buy bitcoin by international credit card.
Well according to me it is possible because we all need only money to pay for bitcoin and it does to matter how we get the money to pay as if we will have a card we can pay with card and if we have money we can buy with money, for me it is possible and it is easy way to pay for bitcoin and getting it, I am sure after few months or after maximum an year we will see more improvements in bitcoin system.
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:42:04 PM

Well according to me it is possible because we all need only money to pay for bitcoin and it does to matter how we get the money to pay as if we will have a card we can pay with card and if we have money we can buy with money, for me it is possible and it is easy way to pay for bitcoin and getting it, I am sure after few months or after maximum an year we will see more improvements in bitcoin system.
This is a big risk for the seller of the coins.  The card issuer will probably class the transaction as a cash advance and this could have an impact on your credit score. Buying crypto with borrowed money could prove very expensive. Think carefully before committing.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

Crypto industry every one looking to be anonymous in that factor how do you believe that is good to do first buddy. If you are looking to use the credit card se international card service providers having options to buy and hodl and then use their card also a way to have the fund mate.
Then some traders in LBC may give way to buy the bitcoins with credit card payment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:36:48 PM

Crypto industry every one looking to be anonymous in that factor how do you believe that is good to do first buddy. If you are looking to use the credit card se international card service providers having options to buy and hodl and then use their card also a way to have the fund mate.
Then some traders in LBC may give way to buy the bitcoins with credit card payment.

There are now number of ways one can either transfer the amount which is in credit card to either into their savings account or any mobile wallets using their mobile wallets. Transfer the amount to any account mentioned above, convert the fiat into crypto currenies. We have payment options given in LBC. Get into it and buy the coins with cheapest rates.
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

You can buy bitcoin and ethereum on the following websites that support the purchase of credit cards: Coinbase, coinmama, bitpanda and cex.io and this is safe

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
FortFC

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

As long as crypto and digital exchangers exist you are allowed to purchase bitcoin using your credit/debit card or any e-payment you like
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

Yes, you able to do it but you must aware there will be some procedure that you must attempt before to do that.
So if this is the only way to purchase bitcoin using CC then find the way !
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

Using an international credit card (one that is issued in a country but is accepted in lots of countries), is there somewhere i can buy BTC?

edit: i mean without a middleman, no Paypal etc, i pay with the CC and the person or entity sends me the equivalent in BTC to the address i provide.
You can also try localbitcoins.com
I guess they too accept payment with international credit card.
Orelse you can purchase some funds in perfect money with your credit card and than utilise those perfect money to purchase bitcoins.
monga789

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

Depends on country
Windmoney@1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

I think it possible to buy cryptocurrency with credit card and it like some exchangers are accepting credit card and I think coinbase is accepting that.
XIANNE25

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:27:53 AM

You can buy  btc on changelly. They are accepting credit card or debit card. You can check out the fees.. Search it on Google.
Efiraboy

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

As long as crypto and digital exchangers exist you are allowed to purchase bitcoin using your credit/debit card or any e-payment you like
It is possible because as I know when you contact a crypto exchanger. They will ask for money. It is not a question by which mean you send them money. They only want money in their account and once they received your money, they will send bitcoin or any other currency which you want to buy in your blockchain wallet. It is good and easy but you should select authentic exchange for your money.
Guideare

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

A person imply purchasing bitcoin along with visa charge card? Charge card driven through visa may be used upon additional nations. We in no way noticed which deal right here upon my personal nation prior to. The only real we are able to make use of banking institutions in order to move money upon pocket book after that transform this in order to Bitcoin although not straight financial institution in order to bitcoin procedure.
Yeah it is good to use authentic sites for money transactions. Many of them are scams and you can lose your money if they are not listed. You can use your credit cards on the given sites and it is right that these wits are quiet authentic and trustable. You will be safe while using these sites. Think many times while giving your money to any exchange because you can face hurdles.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

Using an international credit card (one that is issued in a country but is accepted in lots of countries), is there somewhere i can buy BTC?

edit: i mean without a middleman, no Paypal etc, i pay with the CC and the person or entity sends me the equivalent in BTC to the address i provide.
You can also try localbitcoins.com
I guess they too accept payment with international credit card.
Orelse you can purchase some funds in perfect money with your credit card and than utilise those perfect money to purchase bitcoins.

I have never used International Credit card for buying Bitcoins in Localbitcoins.com but i think that website is completely based on Peer to peer transaction where we have to send money to concerned banks accounts and not through with credit cards?
lesmon

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:02:29 AM

You can buy bitcoin and ethereum on the following websites that support the purchase of credit cards: Coinbase, coinmama, bitpanda and cex.io and this is safe

You can also use Gefarapay.
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

Some Ways to Buy Bitcoin with a Credit Card
Today it’s getting much easier than it used to be to purchase Bitcoin with a credit card
You can Buy Bitcoin with a credit card  at:
 https://www.coinmama.com/
https://cex.io/promo/
https://www.bitpanda.com/
https://www.coinbase.com/
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:50:16 AM

Yes, you can buy BTC using an international credit card by making a loan out of it but you may experience much higher interest than a bank loan.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: