Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto?  (Read 26060 times)
iceburn23

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:22:17 PM

i think facebook will create its own cryptocurrency.That you can use to send money via messenger.similar what is line messaging wants to do.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:24:02 PM

Very likely but currently Facebook is legally sticky with the U.S.A court

USA have not banned cryptocurrency and any other matter of facebook with USA court is not relevant to their decision regarding crypto project . their legal department do their own work while planning department do its own , and it all depend on mark zuckerberg and investors .
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

I don't think Facebook needs to attract investment in still officialy illegal way. They conducted IPO succesfully and have much investors who hold and buy their shares.
I have also heard that bitcoin is going to launch their own cryptocurrency and that’s the reason that Facebook has banned crypto ads on its site. It is good because millions of people are using Facebook and they will come to know about cryptocurrency from this platform. I really appreciate it and it is also the proof that the future is of cryptocurrency.

liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
If this is true this might b3 the reason why they are looking into reversing their ban into cryptocurrency, because if this is true these is because they have alterior motives for their personal interest..Nevertheless if this is true this will have a positive effect on the price of bitcoin i believe.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

I think if that happens it is good for us because of security and privacy
I do not think that your security and privacy will be secured with facebook as recently we saw a situation when facebook sold the privacy and data of a large community of their users to a political affirm. If the facebook will not have any control on the coin and they will not ask any KYC from the users of that coin then people will adopt it otherwise no one will adopt a coin of a company like that.

I also think like that Facebook will not create any cryptocurrencies because it had lot of risks involved in it that's why they don't decide to create and Crypto still now, but if they create a cryptocurrency there is no assurance for the development of it but Facebook is a big company so they have created a Crypto then the publicity will be definitely here so we can definitely trust it .
Yeah it is not that easy mate it takes decade to make a currency and them spreading it all over the world, no one can make currency, but about facebook it is really now true as facebook is just a social website that most of people use to advertize bitcoin and make it famous so how can facebook create their own coin, that’s totally false news according to me bitcoin is the big supporter of bitcoin.
In my opinion there is no problem if Facebook creates their own cryptocurrency. I think it will get credibility in short time compare to other small crypto in the market because people already using Facebook and they will trust the most over Facebook crypto. More and more people will invest in Facebook currency and the price will grow in short time.

Well I think it is not possible and it is not good too, as some rumors said facebook is banning bitcoin and crypto currency advertisements to some places from their platform but want to use what they are banning well it does not make any sense, investors are investing in bitcoin only because they have found it profitable, have trust about bitcoin so I think it is not gonna be invest by the people, as they will consider it risky so let’s wait and watch.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

Very likely but currently Facebook is legally sticky with the U.S.A court

USA have not banned cryptocurrency and any other matter of facebook with USA court is not relevant to their decision regarding crypto project . their legal department do their own work while planning department do its own , and it all depend on mark zuckerberg and investors .
The facebook information has its own crypto has appeared a long time and there is no official information about this from facebook but I believe they need a coin of their own, in addition to Twitter and Telegram also trying to build their own coins.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
tanvo208

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:27:36 PM

Wait and we will know soon
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:21:29 AM

i alse hear facebook will creat own crypto of facebook but now we don't see any active of facebook about coin of facebook,if fakebook creat coin i think it is good support for crytpo market and it can make good effect to crypto market
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?
If this is true this might b3 the reason why they are looking into reversing their ban into cryptocurrency, because if this is true these is because they have alterior motives for their personal interest..Nevertheless if this is true this will have a positive effect on the price of bitcoin i believe.
I think it is not true because yet we do not have any solid prove about it, so there is no strong possibility to happen, I have am bitcoin user and I really have fait on it since I enter croton currency, I found facebook only as source of promotion of bitcoin but I think making new currency needs a lot of time and a lot of supporters while in market bitcoin is on demand and people are agree to invest only in bitcoin as crypto currency so according to me it is not possible till few year right now.

leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

Facebook researches cryptocurrency. Facebook is a listed company after all. If you join the issue of cryptocurrency, if Facebook releases cryptocurrency in the system, Facebook can become the highest-value technology company!
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

Facebook researches cryptocurrency. Facebook is a listed company after all. If you join the issue of cryptocurrency, if Facebook releases cryptocurrency in the system, Facebook can become the highest-value technology company!
This is the first time i read that the facebook creating their own crypto but just in case this will happen i think this will become successful because facebook is very known world wide and have many supporters that can help introduce to other web sites.
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

Well, let them try, but they themselves have banned all advertising crypto.
Tungsten-1

Merit: 256

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

I think it is not true because yet we do not have any solid prove about it, so there is no strong possibility to happen, I have am bitcoin user and I really have fait on it since I enter croton currency, I found facebook only as source of promotion of bitcoin but I think making new currency needs a lot of time and a lot of supporters while in market bitcoin is on demand and people are agree to invest only in bitcoin as crypto currency so according to me it is not possible till few year right now.
Of course it is all just market manipulation resources, there is no reality in it, people says what they think, so let them say don’t put your attention in listening those fake news, facebook is I think best 2nd best source of bitcoin advertisement, which is playing a vital role in making bitcoin price high, we should trust our skills, don’t think it is not possible because creating own crypto is not a children play mate, it takes a lot of time and a lot of money so for now forget about it just focus on your income from bitcoin.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

This is the first time i read that the facebook creating their own crypto but just in case this will happen i think this will become successful because facebook is very known world wide and have many supporters that can help introduce to other web sites.
I think that is absolutely possible and I think facebook should have its own coins sooner. There are already a lot of social networks on cryptocurrency and blockchain that get a lot of community support and I think Facebook should be prepared for it if it does not want to fall behind.

logicgate

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

It is not that easy mate, how can we forget the journey of bitcoin, it has suffered a lot of rise and fall so finally now bitcoin is famous, so I think at first it is not possible because facebook is just an entertaining website people use to enjoy and some are using it for the advertisement even our own bitcoin has been advertized using facebook, and facebook played and is playing a vital role in the development of bitcoin, so it is nearly impossible for me.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

There is currently no fact in support of that. But with their already massive community, if handled properly they could shake the crypto world.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

LOL this is a funny question. Why do you think Facebook will ever do such? Don’t mind some stupid people, they are fond of carrying fake news around to confuse others. If you keep on listening to them you will keep on making mistake. This fake news on Facebook having its own cryptocurrency started around the time they banned cryptocurrency and ICOs. But Facebook has reversed it and will now allow ICOs and crypto ads on their platform not without new terms and conditions.
UniQue7

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:05:19 PM

Facebook should just stick with the bitcoin you could have to make the own currency it would be pretty dumb in my opinion but it is what it is though hopefully, they realize that big coin is really the way to go but if not then oh well
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:14:16 PM

Its CEO is an IT expert and its easy for him to encrypt and have their own cryptocurrency. But i dont thing facebook coin can have a usage if it is already made. Facebook is free using internet. If we have to pay a facebook coin to use it then that would be the worst idea ever. Maybe a coin to support other things. They are so powerful in the internet, they can do almost everything.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

Yes it's true. Representatives of the social network Facebook admitted that they will soon create their own crypto currency, so that Facebook users could make electronic payments within the platform through the Marketplace trading platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: