Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][UPDATES]RealChain | High-End Consumer Goods Based On BlockChain  (Read 2260 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

wtf - nobody nows yet about this project and token but already 0.076 usd ?   Shocked

I cant imagine what is gonna be happen after ICO  Grin

I reserve german and turkish translations Admin, please kindly confirm per PM as far as you start with the bounty campaign  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandytheguy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:05:52 AM

for me 1 plus point for this project is its team.......... all the best

yes, strategic partner TaoDangPu is sharing ALL of its resources with RealChain.  Cheesy

RealChain (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:21:06 AM

I think there are many similarities between the realchain and venchain, including for products with high price, I just want to know if there is a dpos mechanism.

Yes there are some similarities. If you are not aware of it yet, RealChain's strategic partner TaoDangPu is sharing ALL of its resources with RealChain.

About TaoDangPu
Currently valued over $300 million, TaoDangPu was founded in 2013. Their investors include seven well-known global enterprises and large funds, such as JD Finance, 360 Finance, Blue-Run Ventures, Trust Bridge Partners and Northern Light Ventures etc. It is one of the world's largest high-end consumer goods finance and service platforms. The company has won several awards over the years, which makes it stand proudly in the list of top 10 internet financial innovation enterprises in China.

About DPOS, there will be awards for locking your RCT tokens. Please stay tuned for official anns and more exiting News. Thanks for your support.

Facebook official link is not available right now.. please fix it.. hope always be the best ...

Yes we were working on it and waiting for response from Facebook. Thanks so very much for your feedback and support!

Joined the airdrop, good luck with a project
Thank you for your support! Please stay tuned for more exiting campaigns and official anns!

Hello. I ask you to reserve for me the Russian translation of your project, if you need it.
Please write me about your decision in a private message.

Translation portfolio:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t7HB-jYnvsdw_xQv_8xa2Z689RFVmq-r
Thanks for your interests in contributing to RealChain community. We will keep your profile on the record, and will reach out when needed. Thanks again.

wtf - nobody nows yet about this project and token but already 0.076 usd ?   Shocked

I cant imagine what is gonna be happen after ICO  Grin

I reserve german and turkish translations Admin, please kindly confirm per PM as far as you start with the bounty campaign  Cool

Absolutely  Cheesy. Thanks for your interests in contributing further to RealChain community.

We will keep your profile on our record! Thanks again! Smiley

Omjhon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

Facebook link is broken or unavailable,i cant open it
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

Why is the facebook link broken? Any updates on this one?

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

Also, is there even a product or service that's ready to use?

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Jain01

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

[

Hi sanchit,

Nice project

Nice quote author=RealChain link=topic=2742349.msg28031933#msg28031933 date=1515832086]
RealChain

High-end consumer goods based on block chain & collection identification data center

Project Progress Weekly Updates

RealChain Community Updates and Media Coverage

What's RealChain?

High-end consumer goods based on block chain & collection identification data center

Market & Industry :

The latest report released by Bain & Company and Italy luxury industry association shows that the global luxury consumption scale will reach 249 billion euros in 2016, in which Chinese account for 32% and is the largest consumer group.
Latest release information by Euro monitor International: Global sales of global jewelry are $316 billion for 2016. In 2016, global art auctions totaled $12.45 billion, with China holding the world's largest share for $4.8 billion.
In addition, the volume of the global used high-end consumer goods is also quite huge. According to statistics, second-hand transactions will reach more than 20% of the new trade volume.
At present, the opaqueness of high-end luxury goods trading is very serious and information is quite opaque. There are three pains in the whole field of circulation: high risk of transaction fraud; information opaqueness; Low efficiency and high cost of appraisal and evaluation.

How RealChain Operates :

High infrastructure and maintenance costs may occur in forming an identification data cloud through building a centralized server. The mobile terminals provided by RealChain will make each institution and appraiser form an independent node, thereby greatly reducing the connection cost. In addition, the involvement of TaoDangPu can also make RealChain have a natural advantage. The partner institutions will directly be removed from the RealChain network if they are caught for illegal operations or fraud.
The services provided by RealChain can enable high-end commodity transactions to realize the following aspects:

(1) Information exchange between appraisers and authenticators without trust;
(2) Low cost of identification and appraisal;
(3) Create a mobile and transparent market for high-end consumer goods;

In addition to the access of database and cooperative agencies of TaoDangPu, RealChain will set up a distributed identification ecology in the world: Any RealChain foundation accreditation agency may choose to connect the database to the RealChain and obtain the user's consumption RCT token returns without worrying about data leakage and tampering. In the first stage of RealChain, RealChain will integrate the identification agencies across various luxury sectors, so that more data providers can participate in this platform.

Our advantages :

1.Superiority of luxury goods for counterfeiting data

There are currently hundreds of appraisers working for TDP worldwide. Every article appraised will be kept in archives in videos, pictures and word descriptions. More than 200,000 of high-end consumer goods have been valued and recorded since the beginning. Records include data to validate against the counterfeits, circulating information of second-hand goods, and price changes over the years.

2.AI pattern recognition

TDP is three core business includes authenticating, appraising and analyzing the appraisal. We believe that the blockchain technology together with AI pattern recognition will greatly lower the artificial error and moral hazard, improving the transaction transparency, reduce transaction cost and enhance effectiveness.

3.Commercial applications

TDP’s involvement will be the first step of RealChain expanding its business territory. Once the system is matured enough, it will forge a scale effect to bring in other platforms and systems in accordance with economic stimulating effect of tokens and its industrial ecology.

4.Trusted Authentication Service

RealChain achieves full de-trust through block chains: there is no need to trust other participants and there is no centralization of single point failures. The combination of identification mechanism and artificial intelligence image recognition will greatly improve the accuracy of identification. RealChain can solve the consumer's most concerned matter: the authenticity of high-end consumer goods. In the later period, the financial institutions that will be connected to RealChain, which can reduce the risk through RealChain services.

5.Information Desensitization

Users of high-end consumer goods are particularly interested in the pursuit of privacy and personal information security. At present, centralization requires a trusted third-party solution that can be used to collect and analyze user data without user authorization. However, the user data of RealChain is determined by the user's own open permissions.

6.A distributed identification ecology in the world

RealChain will set up a distributed identification ecology in the world: Any RealChain foundation accreditation agency may choose to connect the database to the RealChain and obtain the user's consumption RCT token returns without worrying about data leakage and tampering. In the first stage of RealChain, RealChain will integrate the identification agencies across various luxury sectors, so that more data providers can participate in this platform.

More Information:

Please Visit Our WEBSITE

Follow us :
[/quote]
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:16:17 PM

I know this project was very hot since the token sale was over in q short time.But, there is no much discussion here, I have joined in the Telegram, it is also very hot there.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
sandytheguy

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:30:19 PM

https://themerkle.com/realchain-brings-the-ultimate-platform-for-luxury-purchasing-of-the-future/
sandytheguy

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:40:11 PM

https://medium.com/realchain/realchain-invited-to-be-the-keynote-speaker-in-the-2018-tokensky-blockchain-conference-in-seoul-ee0c9a7aa317

Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

This project is huge with a great concept. Good thinking by the devs. And the airdrop is even more thoughtuful. Thanks, devs.
synchronocity

Activity: 580

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

Have you started distributing airdrops. Cause I have 10 RCT at my etherwallet. Thx!
RealChain (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:34:06 AM

Yes, RC team will have a tech demo (AI hardware and related) at the TOKENSKY conference (http://tokensky.net/en/).

I know this project was very hot since the token sale was over in q short time.But, there is no much discussion here, I have joined in the Telegram, it is also very hot there.

Thanks for your support to RealChain community, we will have more updates coming!

This project is huge with a great concept. Good thinking by the devs. And the airdrop is even more thoughtuful. Thanks, devs.

Thanks for your support! We will have more airdrop and bounty program coming.

Have you started distributing airdrops. Cause I have 10 RCT at my etherwallet. Thx!
Yes, we did. Glad you got the airdrop already Cheesy

Thanks i recieve my 10 rct ..
Thanks for your support. Glad you received it Cool
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:32:08 AM

I have not received my airdrop but, someone I informed about the airdrop and who registered a few hours behind me already got his. Is there any chance I'll still get mine?
dreamer8

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:09:05 AM

Yes dev. We need more AI developing project. Anyway, is this token already listed on exchange sites?
RealChain (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:18:04 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 03:30:12 AM by RealChain

I have not received my airdrop but, someone I informed about the airdrop and who registered a few hours behind me already got his. Is there any chance I'll still get mine?

The first airdrop distribution is still in process. Did you receive the confirmation from the bot when you signed up?

If yes, then you should be able to get it soon.

Yes dev. We need more AI developing project. Anyway, is this token already listed on exchange sites?
Yes, RC team will be presenting the AI product demo the first time at Tokensky in March. RCT is currently trading on okex.com.  Stay tuned for more offical anns! Thanks again for your support!
ZZOCC

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

Yes, RC team will have a tech demo (AI hardware and related) at the TOKENSKY conference (http://tokensky.net/en/).

Thanks for your support to RealChain community, we will have more updates coming!

Thanks for your support! We will have more airdrop and bounty program coming.

Yes, we did. Glad you got the airdrop already Cheesy

Thanks i recieve my 10 rct ..
Thanks for your support. Glad you received it Cool

Many thanks for the 10 RCT RealChain! I'm looking forward to following and understanding more about your development of Real Chain as a High-end consumer goods & collection identification data center.
RealChain (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

Many thanks for the 10 RCT RealChain! I'm looking forward to following and understanding more about your development of Real Chain as a High-end consumer goods & collection identification data center.

Glad you enjoyed the airdrop! Sure thing we will have more updates coming. Thanks for your support Smiley
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

RealChain (RCT) has been added to Idex exchange

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/994767749628022784

https://idex.market/eth/rct

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print