Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DOGE] [PORT 80 STRATUM] [Forums & Chat] [Live Stats] DOGE.nut2pools.com  (Read 6834 times)
fassadlr

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:27:08 PM

Hey thanks!  Smiley

Don't forget to vote... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=368474.20

Voted  Wink
Nutnut (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 04:13:13 PM

Honestly don't know. sorry. not sure if it's because you are using a config file and a batch file. Might be worth just using a batch file.

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.nut2pools.com:5585 -u xxxxx.xxxxxx -p xxxxx -o stratum+tcp://otherstratum:5585 -u xxxxx.xxxxxx -p xxxxx --shaders 720 --worksize 128 --intensity 11

The good news is that we've finally finished the crappy round!

I changed the intensity setting to 8 and now its working just fine Smiley

Great! Glad you got it sorted. Rather odd though error though as intensity usually causes HW errors.

4bitgeek

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:56:42 PM

Voted!

Been a nut2pool fan for quite some time now! Been (was) mining WDC with it! Now dogeing my changes with Doge! Wow! much hash! much pool! Thanks for the alternate servers! Smiley
Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 05:40:52 PM

Thanks for the comments!!

We are just in the process of deploying more stratum servers in the US for locality and resilience too... watch this space.

Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 11:03:36 PM

We have just deployed another stratum server, this time in Hong Kong.

Check out getting started page for details...

doge.nut2pools.com

Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 01:24:34 AM

Where would you like to see another "local" stratum server for our pools?

We think we have most of the world covered but there may be a locality that we've overlooked....

Regards

Nut!

Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 10:24:43 AM

doge.nut2pools.com
We have just launched a new EU super stratum.

Would ALL EU miners now please use the eu.nut2pools.com as their primary server.

Would ALL other miners please ensure you at least set it as a secondary.

As a result of the HUGE investment in hardware (full dedicated servers and anti-DDoS filters) we have had to change the pool fee to 1%.

Happy mining!

Nut

Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 05:09:08 PM

MERRY XMAS TO ALL OUR MINERS!!!!

I'll be a bit scarce for the next day or so so if you find i take a little longer to respond to tickets.... I'm sure you understand!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:33:49 PM

MERRY XMAS TO ALL OUR MINERS!!!!

I'll be a bit scarce for the next day or so so if you find i take a little longer to respond to tickets.... I'm sure you understand!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Very good pool for me, i'm in since some our, and work like a charm. Thx and Merry xmas too
FSKT

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 08:25:04 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2013, 10:30:17 AM by FSKT

The EU super stratum running on a huge dedicated server for our European miners (like me) is completely dead Sad

EDIT : Working now
Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 04:32:18 PM

We are still fine tuning our DDoS protection but we are getting there.... Apologies for the xmas day outage of the EU servers (DDoSers seem to not respect xmas!).

That said, as you have all configured secondary servers and even tertiary servers, things carried on as usual... You did all remember secondaries didn't you?? Wink

We have now rolled out another Super Stratum in the US.

Please can ALL US Miners redirect their rigs to stratum+tcp://dogus.nut2pools.com:5585 and all EU miners to stratum+tcp://dogeu.nut2pools.com:5585

Dont forget the failovers!

Thanks

Nut

iqacid

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:27:17 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2013, 06:46:31 PM by iqacid

hey Nut.
I was using your pool and it was so far better than any other pools used before without lag and i took more then others.

but today after that changes one of my rigs with this setup just dosent work.
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer --scrypt -w 256 --shaders 0 --intensity 19 -v 1 -g 1 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 21712 --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-memdiff 0 --gpu-powertune 20 --temp-cutoff 90 -o stratum+tcp://dogus.nut2pools.com:5585 -u *** -p *** "

i can work with this config at any pools so i dont kno whats the problem and hope you find that and sort it as soon as you can Smiley

thanks for your best pool and hope you keep it up :>

alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:35:53 PM

We are still fine tuning our DDoS protection but we are getting there.... Apologies for the xmas day outage of the EU servers (DDoSers seem to not respect xmas!).

That said, as you have all configured secondary servers and even tertiary servers, things carried on as usual... You did all remember secondaries didn't you?? Wink

We have now rolled out another Super Stratum in the US.

Please can ALL US Miners redirect their rigs to stratum+tcp://dogus.nut2pools.com:5585 and all EU miners to stratum+tcp://dogeu.nut2pools.com:5585

Dont forget the failovers!

Thanks

Nut

done thx
Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 11:13:15 PM

right guys - really sorry about all the downtime on the EU stratum! I ordered a firewall for the servers a few days ago and our lovely hosts decided that they were just gonna unplug our server and stick the firewall in with no warning. So after a mad panic and a couple of hours of config - we now have the firewall in place too!  Undecided

Fingers crossed we should be good to from now on!

We are having a bit of a re-jig too... Would ALL miners please point their rigs to dogeu.nut2pools.com or dogus.nut2pools.com as the primary and secondary with dogjp.nut2pools.com and/or doghk.nut2pools.com as the tertiary and quaternary servers these new names allow us much more granularity to assist with mitigating DDoS attacks. The old us, eu, jp and hk names will be removed from DNS in the next day or so.

Also i'm running a bit behind on the tickets as a result - no worries though - i'll get to them all...

Regards and happy mining

Nut

Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 11:16:44 PM

hey Nut.
I was using your pool and it was so far better than any other pools used before without lag and i took more then others.

but today after that changes one of my rigs with this setup just dosent work.
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer --scrypt -w 256 --shaders 0 --intensity 19 -v 1 -g 1 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 21712 --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-memdiff 0 --gpu-powertune 20 --temp-cutoff 90 -o stratum+tcp://dogus.nut2pools.com:5585 -u *** -p *** "

i can work with this config at any pools so i dont kno whats the problem and hope you find that and sort it as soon as you can Smiley

thanks for your best pool and hope you keep it up :>

Hmmm... Can you ping the server? what errors did you get? Wondering if maybe the DNS is slow to update? that was a new record...

Still having the issues?

Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 09:42:24 AM

Hi all,

Just to let you know we are on the correct chain and were unaffected by the recent forks. But then you knew your coins were safe with us coz that's why you mine with us right? Grin

You can confirm this by checking out block number here...  "Next Network Block"

with the Blocks In Chain here

seadragon

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:50:16 AM

Great work !!!
got a bit scared when payment did not show up in wallet. After up grade to v1.4 all is GOOD now..

Ps.. Has the manual payment option been removed ??
Nutnut (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 01:09:22 AM

Hehe. not as scared as I was when i had an influx of tickets all asking me if i was sure i was on the right chain!  Shocked

Glad it's all sorted! Smiley

Now we just need much hash to actually make this infrastructure sweat a little. Smiley

FSKT

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:29:55 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 06:55:29 PM by FSKT

Problem solved, My bad...
gsmline

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:52:54 PM

more than 100 blocks were numbered after 9000-3000dogie and neither one did not pay!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: