Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 01:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: most important substance/assest on earth.  (Read 102 times)
jennniffer (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

What do you think is the most important substance/asset in this world?
tracymik

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

A lot of things are very important on this earth and i think the most important asset on earth is money especially in the form of cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency world may not be known to all but it keeps on developing substantially and can even influence the economy of the world.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 3170

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:41:15 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 04:09:07 PM by Foxpup

I know this is just a spam thread, but I simply must take the opportunity to expound upon the benefits of oxidane. This much-maligned industrial chemical is literally the most important substance on Earth. Virtually every industry uses oxidane in some capacity; indeed, it is no exaggeration to say that without oxidane, life as we know it would be impossible. Unfortunately, 97.5% of the world's natural deposits of oxidane are too heavily contaminated with impurities to be industrially or commercially useful. It is therefore critical that governments employ all practical measures to secure our oxidane supply infrastructure. This should be our top priority as a society.

This message brought to you by our friends at the Oxidane Foundation.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: