Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinAlchemy.com New pool with Gold and silver bonuses  (Read 557 times)
JDrum (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:06:31 PM

So we are in Beta this week, please check it out and let me know your thoughts. 5 Bonus points to those miners joining the pool as a thank you for helping us test.

Miners joining the pool accumulate points based on the hash power they are giving to the pool. Points can be traded in for gold and silver bars or BTC if preferred.

1 point= $1 worth of metal or btc at market. Miners have full control of when they decide to trade in their points.

Shop is also open, btc for metals anytime even if not using the pool.

we have an asset management area for miners in development. Other goodies also in the works to benefit both miners and crypto buyers and traders.
JDrum (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:13:41 PM

I forgot to mention:  We want your feedback, either here or email us through the site. We would like to know what YOU want from a mining pool. Stats are nice but it really comes down to the most profitable place you can mine as well as tools to track how much you're making.  To that end we have built some of those items (with many more to come) because we are miners too. Please let us know!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: