Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO RUN ICO PROJECT?  (Read 124 times)
sull.kureen (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

https://ibb.co/XsR8nPG

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

Hello Guys, I need your suggestion, guide or Information about how to Run ICO Project? I have made Startup Platform in my Country, the goals are to help small businesses to enhance their marketing performance. This Platform get a huge attention form the user. This time I want to develop more and I need financial support and I think ICO Project is one of the way to go get Investor. So Guys, I really need your hand. Cheers Smiley

[https://ibb.co/QcP3YBX[/url]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

What platform is that? I don't think that you need to run an ICO since you are asking and you don't anything with it.

Why not just simply ask some support from others to fund that start up that you are planning to do? I know that this how ICO's work, to fund those start up projects that are lack of budget.

But base on what you are saying, you still need to know more about it.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

Hello Guys, I need your suggestion, guide or Information about how to Run ICO Project? I have made Startup Platform in my Country, the goals are to help small businesses to enhance their marketing performance. This Platform get a huge attention form the user. This time I want to develop more and I need financial support and I think ICO Project is one of the way to go get Investor. So Guys, I really need your hand. Cheers Smiley

ICO project will be best option to make money and make you career pathway for your own. I suggest to hire some good developer team to manage the project's development side. Then get the project marketing and ICO presale is the next phase you need to manage. So for that you need some good advisor cum manager who can manage the bounty campaigns.
Finally token distribution and listing on exchange is the thing to do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

The practice of many successful ICOs shows that the audience is most interested in three topics: the team, the objectives of the project and the protection of the interests of investors. Therefore, you must clearly define and formulate who is working on the product, what are its goals and what value it represents for the participants in the ICO campaign, and to disseminate this information.
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

commercial companies spend a lot of money on advertising and marketing research, if your product helps to reduce these costs, then you just need to find a few investors, if the project is good and useful, then you can find money for development without using ICO.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:37:03 AM

I think you will not be helped here))) you need to assemble a team of developers and experienced managers to promote your product, but I think that your product will be in demand and without access to the crypto exchange, for you it will be better to make efforts to search for investors

btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

It is not an easy job because now a days most of the investor is looking for real product and real-time environment, where the company has the ability to develop the project after raising the money. Most of the ICO are spending a lot of money for their advertising purpose and failed to develop what they mentioned in the roadmap.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

it's a good idea to attract investment, I think that in this forum you will not find good advice, you need to look for a team from among those who have already launched similar projects and has experience, alone you can not do everything
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

ask for help from a good programmer, let him consult you, then you will know what you need to do and what spycists you need for work, but such work will also be expensive, so you need an initial budget for development and promotion

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

you need to collect a team to work on the project, and this forum will be difficult to find good information or advice for you, consult a good programmer, he will tell you everything in detail

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

Before deciding to run an ico, I suggest you hire a good developer to manage the project. Explain the ideas of the project to the manager, tell him/her your aim and objectives of the project and how you want it to be. Then get the project marketing and ICO presale. Then decide on token distribution and listing of exchange means.
zfrey

Activity: 686
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

For me to run the project , you should have your opinion first. If you have an idea, you must establish the availability and the teams. Developers who make final decisions after creating teams. After that, moon.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:03:58 PM

ICO, It stands for Initial coin offering. This abbreviation itself shows that you are offering new coin to market with some estimated price. If the people have the faith on your team and project. Then they would be reach to your desk to get the tokens in pre, active and post sale times.
To show the legitimate of the ICO project. you need to write the white paper content with the team's details. Finally you need big promotion voyage to get the more people to project as a investors. For that ICO owners mostly targeting the Bounty as their way.
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:54:59 AM

Depending on the kind of business project planned. Because that one of the points that make investors interested in investing. The investor will looking at long-term opportunities in every project that is invested.

There are many ways to improve your marketing performance according to your goals, such as creating an application program to calculate the amount of CPRM (cost per million), placing the most effective media promotion strategy, building database information about competitors, and more.
Which one did you do?

It's a good idea to do research more broadly and not just see the response from the user so you can determine the best time to launch the platform that you made.

The ICO project is one of the ways that you can use to support your project, but be careful to start it, because if you make a mistake at the beginning of drafting, time planning, and support teams will be fatal.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: