Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A coin issued by some country government - would you go for it?  (Read 942 times)
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

Imagine that some respectable country would go far beyond legalizing cryptocurrency and start one of its own. It would surely be no scam and it would probably have a strong support, but would there be any drawbacks to the currency and the state itself? Would it get more attention than some of the biggest coins now?
Government furious at least one of cryptocurrency. I believe in science, I believe that bitcoin will rise in your life, but its not sure that many people have a dream that bitcoin will fall to the market. I do believe right direction and it will do if they can lift, I do not a bubble cause we all know,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joshgod

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

I will surely go for it because I know there is nothing like scam in it because it from the government. They it won't have to be very real on market 💹 because they will finance it. The only disadvatage it may have is that the price may not rise.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

Bitcoin or cryptocurrency was created for anonymity and decentralisation. If a country creates one coin of its own then its maine purposes are already lost. I may or may not buy it, depending on the country.
Of course I will invest in it no matter they impose tax on it, but I will be mentally relaxed because of the centralized coin. Government will be responsible for any lose. There will be no scams and no frauds. If the government issues a coin it will gain fame in few days because of the authentication and centralization. The market cap will increase in seconds.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

Imagine that some respectable country would go far beyond legalizing cryptocurrency and start one of its own. It would surely be no scam and it would probably have a strong support, but would there be any drawbacks to the currency and the state itself? Would it get more attention than some of the biggest coins now?
Meehn… the question is whether you can trust your country’s government. Some governments are not reliable and they are just criminals so investing in something that is being issued out by them is a very big risk Just like in my country, if the government starts to issue out coins like bitcoin  I wouldn’t go for it cause I’m very sure they one day they will make up stories to steal peoples money from them lol. So you better stick with this.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

I totally would.
If a government would issue a cryptocurrency, that would mean that the country is transitioning over digital money with the purpose of convenience and benefits over the traditional fiat and ideally to be used widely on the area.
I do not think that there is much of a choice except to go with it, the government is powerful.

First of all, you must study the past of that coin and what country do that coin. If it is one of the top countries in the world we can accept it. It can give us a good profit in the future.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

It depends strongly on the circumstances. What is the purpose of the coin, what government issued it, what are the details of the project etc... All in all, it does not sound bad to me, but there are many factors
I myself not so sure if the government will issue their own cryptocurrency, because it would certainly threaten their own fiat
currency, but if that's true then crypto will have many users and once again, the US will certainly have the strongest crypto
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

A moderator inquired as to whether we required ur claim coin here in the nation, I may have contemplated the appropriate response and I figure I would state no. I think to keep it exclusively in bitcoins and few altcoins is sufficient to influence the Cryptos to be a piece without bounds. I figure the formation of new coins will expand danger of trick. Namelessness will at present make it difficult for individuals to confide in new coins ahead.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

For me, I would, I say that because if a government backs or sponsors a coin, then you can say that that coin is legitimate and would have a better backing  so-to-speak than other coins in the market. As we all know, government money is people's money, therefore, if they invest on something, it has been thoroughly studied and is sanctioned by the people itself, which means that, the government won't just leave that investment hanging left to dry because that would be similar to wasting the people's money, which is unacceptable.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

Nobody is interested to invest in a coin which has good brand value or have a good country backup, the investors looks for the potential of the coin and there is no other things will make them attract. If that particular country coin or the particular crypto launched by a country does not fulfill the potential then it is one of the least attraction for an investor. Things always goes in this way in crypto market trading.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

What's wrong with that? That's a pretty good idea. For example, Venezuela has created its own coin. In a village in Japan, they also created their own coin. I think this is a good example for many countries that are thinking about the same way of development.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:47:16 AM

Would not join this coin. Since the coin issued by the government is in fact a fiat, only based on Blockchain.
centive
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

Whether its issued by a government or by a centralized agency - generally, it's not a good idea to invest in.
The whole reason Bitcoin was invented is to allow its adopters freedom from taxation, privacy and mobility - not currently afforded to them in the current financial paradigm which is fully centralized.
quichiship

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

A coin that issue by a government? Yes i will go for it. Infact i will out my all money in that because if that happen that coin is a sureball investment and it will be huge in incoming future

Though i agree with you that a government coin can be very profitable due to people's confidence since it's legally backed, i don't think going all in would be a good idea. On anything. You can instantly lose all you have in one go.
No doubt people will be happy with their investment in official coin backed by the government, because it is a matter of money and I want security against my investment. If you see that your government launched a coin you will try to become the first to buy some if you have money. I will do the same if my government issues a new ICO.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

I think it will get more attention from many investor. That cryptocurrency must be affecting on bitcoin price and make cryptocurreny market cap increasing. Market will be more attractive. I think that cryptocurrency not affecting on government currency

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

Presumably individuals will be content with their interest in official coin upheld by the administration, since it involves cash and I need security against my venture. In the event that you see that your legislature propelled a coin you will endeavor to wind up the first to get a few on the off chance that you have cash. I will do likewise if my administration issues another ICO.
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

I am sure that the creation of a new coin by the state will create a very strong push against the crypto economy. I find that a small unrecognized state that can do such maneuvers. After all, they still no one recognizes, so they have nothing to fear.

chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

take an examples of bonds issued by governments , only few people go there to invest in those. so it will happen to same with state owned crypto coins
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

I do believe that this will be happen in the future. Because I can see that a lot of countries especially in
Europe moving away from cash and more to digital currency,. They may move further to introduce blockchain based currency and it wont be a case of choosing
to use it because it will be the only option..
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

Coin government is not worth of investing because most of the people will not going to invest on it which means the coin price will not grow in the market since everyone hates the government policy.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:52:50 PM

Governments of different countries have already begun to create their centralized crypto currency, and even more express their intention to create it. I think that this will be a good addition to the national paper money. National centralized crypto currency will help raise confidence in decentralized types of crypto currency, as the population will see a serious attitude of state bodies to the crypto currency and will be convinced that this is not fraud and that the state itself recognizes it. The centralized crypto currency of its state can be useful to its citizens, at least at the initial stage. And what will happen next - we'll see. It is unlikely that such a crypto currency will be of interest to citizens of other countries.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: