Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback needed for new coming bitcoin forum  (Read 775 times)
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 03:53:46 PM

I like to hear bad sides and good sides of my forum site.
www.ecoiner.org It's less a week i started developing it. It's going to be much better hopefully with your feedbacks.

I do my best to thank you "big" for critics and congrats...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:26:33 PM

Just registered to your forum. The layout is impressive, at the same time simple.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 05:39:49 PM

Thank you. I pmed you to have first VIP membership ever! Remember this moment you will be a FAMOUS MAN Smiley
And any eye catching or question marks about site let me know.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:50:39 PM

I registered too. You do have a nice layout. It should be good for general discussions but all of the devs and business announcements will still be here. I'll use it as a fallback for the next time I get banned. lol

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 05:59:09 PM

I registered too. You do have a nice layout. It should be good for general discussions but all of the devs and business announcements will still be here. I'll use it as a fallback for the next time I get banned. lol
Great idea. You are pioneers. Yes i agreed with your feedback. Wink I pm.ed about VIP membership.
thank you
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:10:59 PM

The layout looks really nice!
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:49:17 PM

You can give away small amount of Satoshi for participation.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 02:34:30 AM

The layout looks really nice!
thank you

i start soon give aways not only btc but also alt coins...
i filled up with energy...

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:40:27 AM

>VIP membership

No thanks.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 02:53:58 AM

thank you for all answers. We speeding up.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:09:22 AM

Looks good so far.  Cool
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 03:19:34 AM

www.ecoiner.org It's less a week i started developing it. It's going to be much better hopefully with your feedbacks.

I like the layout and the forum stats being easy to read and up top. The problem is it is going to be difficult for you to make inroads with a new Bitcoin specific forum. Perhaps you should expand the discussion threads to other topics not related to Bitcoin.  The very best of luck to you.  Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Speaker

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Veronica <333

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:28:27 AM

Don't give out any BTC for advertising. Doesn't work cause people will just leave

You gotta have something that bitcointalk doesn't have and I don't see that.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 11:45:22 AM

I like the layout and the forum stats being easy to read and up top. The problem is it is going to be difficult for you to make inroads with a new Bitcoin specific forum. Perhaps you should expand the discussion threads to other topics not related to Bitcoin.  The very best of luck to you.  Smiley
Thanks for such a great feedback and thank you all. I am professional forum owner and runner my other forum site top 5000 in alexa currently. I need some time and feedbacks to develop even more. I believe ecoiner much freer enviroment for alt coins and can be. It depend on users and what they share. The more alt coin content the more forum will be Wink
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 06:44:47 AM

Don't give out any BTC for advertising. Doesn't work cause people will just leave

You gotta have something that bitcointalk doesn't have and I don't see that.
I agree with you. It's just starting... For example we have full mobile support which bitcointalk no have currently.

you have a better change to be first and most trusted members of the future. It's very new site with offering great values for early members.

-will have many more tools for bitcointalk such as
-calculators, sms alerts, graphs etc.
-better (securer) marketplace
-we listen you and can develop anything you can imagine...

d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:27:54 AM

I'm going to sign up and keep an eye on your website. It's already impressive...

What if you had a ticker at the top with the current bitcoin value and then a drop down to see other currency values?

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 07:46:23 AM

I'm going to sign up and keep an eye on your website. It's already impressive...

What if you had a ticker at the top with the current bitcoin value and then a drop down to see other currency values?
Nice idea... Thx for feedback. you got to be also need configuring it's options from edit options area so that any currency you choose will appear the top...
and if sms verified we sent you free sms or pm alerts when X or Y value reached  Wink as well...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: