Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [$100] Selling way to make %50 profit on any btc instantly [VOUCHED]  (Read 378 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

still waiting for a good vouch copy review ....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:02:35 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 05:12:48 PM by WaffleMaster

For everybody waiting, I got it started today. Same process as yesterday but today things went a lot better and the recommended options were available. I'll know by tomorrow if everything worked so it will be either a yes or no to if I can verify it worked.

Update: The method didn't work. After some research I'm inclined to believe that the methods are old and not working properly anymore. I'll be attempting a different one, but the one I tried did not work. I haven't LOST money yet, but one of the methods provided did not work to get any money either.
trey4269

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:16:17 AM

Yeah. Totally it's not fake. Lol
joynermucus (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:33:36 AM

if you have any worries im still looking for someone who can use usa stripe to review this aswell as that is the easiest of all ways to execute this method along with paypal too

I am always open to using a middleman at all times
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:48:05 AM

if you have any worries im still looking for someone who can use usa stripe to review this aswell as that is the easiest of all ways to execute this method along with paypal too

I live in the US and if I'm eligible I would like to take the vouch copy.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:49:17 AM

If this is really the case, why bother selling it? You could have earned 100 * 1.5^365 or 1.8 * 10^66 dollars in a year, assuming you started with 100$ and used it once per day, which is obviously too good to be true and you would be the richest person, ever. Stop being misleading.

I don't have a USA stripe, but if you want someone to try it with gift cards, I'll take a vouch.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
joynermucus (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:27:24 AM

I live in the US and if I'm eligible I would like to take the vouch copy.

if you can use stripe im more than happy to give you a vouch copy

If this is really the case, why bother selling it? You could have earned 100 * 1.5^365 or 1.8 * 10^66 dollars in a year, assuming you started with 100$ and used it once per day, which is obviously too good to be true and you would be the richest person, ever. Stop being misleading.

I don't have a USA stripe, but if you want someone to try it with gift cards, I'll take a vouch.

Im not being misleading you're simply making assumptions without knowing how this works? there are limits to this and as to why im selling, why wouldnt i if it cant get saturated? if you want to talk about this please pm me
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:33:47 AM

Please do send me a copy, Thanks.

WaffleMaster

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:20:25 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 04:52:10 AM by WaffleMaster

Please do send me a copy, Thanks.
Stripe needs your SSN and multiple other verification, by the way. So it isn't a very comfortable feeling to have to attach all that information into an account that you're using, even if what you're doing in the method is all legal. That's why I haven't tried that way and why the OP is asking for somebody to do that.
tricklespot

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:49:10 AM

Okay so I bought this method I think the second day he posted it for a cheap price as I did not trust such a profit promise. But I can vouch that this is a working method. I think the seller is kind of making a bad decision selling it because to me it CAN be saturated if a few more hundreds of people get their hands on it. also I understand the suspicion you guys have with the question why sell it if you can be rich? Well, This method is a process and takes time a week + before you have your money back to be used. I think the seller is just looking for more money to put in whenever his main capital is in the process.

anyway I wasn't planning on leaving a review but I saw you guys shitting on his thread so I had to say something. either-way it's your money and you should do whatever your gut tells you.
joynermucus (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

Okay so I bought this method I think the second day he posted it for a cheap price as I did not trust such a profit promise. But I can vouch that this is a working method. I think the seller is kind of making a bad decision selling it because to me it CAN be saturated if a few more hundreds of people get their hands on it. also I understand the suspicion you guys have with the question why sell it if you can be rich? Well, This method is a process and takes time a week + before you have your money back to be used. I think the seller is just looking for more money to put in whenever his main capital is in the process.

anyway I wasn't planning on leaving a review but I saw you guys shitting on his thread so I had to say something. either-way it's your money and you should do whatever your gut tells you.

Appreciate it, just a reminder this is for stripe only, after your first wait payout is daily. Paypal is instant aswell
cryptodemystified

Activity: 94
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:47:15 AM

I am unable to PM you. Can you please PM me or we can talk on telegram.
joynermucus (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

I am unable to PM you. Can you please PM me or we can talk on telegram.

youre not accepting messages from newbies please post here your discord
WaffleMaster

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:19:08 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 03:32:34 AM by WaffleMaster

The method I got started and was waiting for didn't work. After some research I'm inclined to believe that the methods are old and not working properly anymore. The OP is still wanting for me to try the other ways, so I guess I'll give it one more shot on a new one. But like I've said I've done some reading and all of these may not be possible. That's speculation.

I haven't lost money yet, so I'll still try to verify every method except stripe (OP already has said that so I feel fine repeating it if they leaked that little bit first). I don't feel comfortable linking my SSN, DOB, ID and other stuff to an account. I likely wouldn't recommend that to somebody if they asked me.

As of now it hasn't worked, I'm working on trying to confirm or deny another method, and I can't recommend buying this. I would be very frustrated if I had to purchase this information and it wasn't a vouch.

UPDATE: 2nd way didn't work. IDK if the OP is going to try and give excuses or not, we've been talking and honestly I'm not annoyed or mad or anything. Shit just didn't pan out.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:14:18 AM

The method I got started and was waiting for didn't work. After some research I'm inclined to believe that the methods are old and not working properly anymore. The OP is still wanting for me to try the other ways, so I guess I'll give it one more shot on a new one. But like I've said I've done some reading and all of these may not be possible. That's speculation.

I haven't lost money yet, so I'll still try to verify every method except stripe (OP already has said that so I feel fine repeating it if they leaked that little bit first). I don't feel comfortable linking my SSN, DOB, ID and other stuff to an account. I likely wouldn't recommend that to somebody if they asked me.

As of now it hasn't worked, I'm working on trying to confirm or deny another method, and I can't recommend buying this. I would be very frustrated if I had to purchase this information and it wasn't a vouch.

UPDATE: 2nd way didn't work. IDK if the OP is going to try and give excuses or not, we've been talking and honestly I'm not annoyed or mad or anything. Shit just didn't pan out.

So did you already try other ways ?   

And how about the other vouchers?  Nobody get another vouche?  This is why I like this Thread here, you do not need to waste your money ...  Cool
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: