Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double your btc  (Read 246 times)
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

Stratis coin(strat) this coin can give you 2x or more ptofit in a month or 40 to 50 days the reason why i am telling this is that on 16th may they will launch their smart contract alpha,on 31st may for first time one ico will be launched on their platform and on 30th june they will develop their academy courses and launch their full node mainnet which are really big news so i can think it can be double eaisly of its current price of $6.06 which is aprox 350% down of its all time high so if you are loking to invest in this market crash then you can go for strat coin(its my thinking it can be right or wrong so its always better to do your own research).
#If you found this information valueable then i'd really appreciate a merit.

this is all certainly good and the project is developing well, but now there is such a market that, with its fall, there can not be any talk about x2
I agree and really appreciate your opinion, maybe all the good projects. can double 2x or more with a few days.
we live to observe whether it has potential and can be trusted?
jomvill

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:32:09 AM

We provide the fastest bitcoin doubler. Our system is fully automated it's only need 12 hours to double your bitcoins.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

I appreciate your opinion on Stratis and I have been hodling this coin for about a year and a half now and my plans are still for long term because I believe this coin will have so much more to offer in terms of its real purpose on why it was created. And just by plainly hodling bitcoin can make you double up your gains in a few years too you know.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

In the begin of 2017 Stratis become coin that give biggest gainer , now alof of competitor in the market and team member of stratis should be make inovation so the project has unique product to increasing the demand. In 2017 i have seen stratis in top 10 ranking but now decreased because the volume and market cap decreased.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:15:19 AM

Strat is a really good project but I think STRAT progress pace is slow as the new competitors are popping up and they need to accelerate the progress of ICO launches using their platform.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

You have a good point OP and thanks for your advice though its still better if we research on this first so there will be nothing to regret nor blame later on. I always see stratis on my friends portfolio and holding for long term and hoping to give them a good fortune and I hope that it will happen in time.
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:14:52 AM

So why do you think there's a good return on this token? At present, the overall market environment is not good, which makes it a very dangerous thing to invest in altcoin. Therefore, I suggest investing in BTC.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: