Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM HODLING  (Read 795871 times)
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:23:02 PM

I will prefer to hold as price will rise at the time of halving so will sell then and earn good amount of profit by selling when the  price is higher.
I always hold, because the price could increase at any time, but for halving, I will increase the amount to hold larger.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:53:48 PM

I will prefer to hold as price will rise at the time of halving so will sell then and earn good amount of profit by selling when the  price is higher.
I always hold, because the price could increase at any time, but for halving, I will increase the amount to hold larger.
Are sure that the price after halving will be increase to 600-2k value.. many people here are talking about the price of bitcoin after block halving.. for me im just collecting more bitcoins and wait for price increase.. but still now i dont know if what will happen after block halving maybe bitcoin will be down after blockhalving and the price will be decrease until the price reach 200 usd each.. because the difficulty issue still not fix..
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:24:31 PM

Are sure that the price after halving will be increase to 600-2k value.. many people here are talking about the price of bitcoin after block halving.. for me im just collecting more bitcoins and wait for price increase.. but still now i dont know if what will happen after block halving maybe bitcoin will be down after blockhalving and the price will be decrease until the price reach 200 usd each.. because the difficulty issue still not fix..

No one can predict the exact price of bitcoin at the time of halving, its not in anyone's hands, fingers are crossed and everyone is hoping for the best price.
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:38:19 PM

thats the best thing to do if you know that the price of bitcoin will gonna explode upward. so much profit  are waiting for you to get it.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:52:23 PM

I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time.  Still wrong.  w/e.  GF's out at a lesbian bar, BTC crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY.  It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER.  Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro.  Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what?  I'm not part of that group.  When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~!  Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT.  NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD.  I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU.  You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob.  The people inbetween hold.  In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

so i've had some whiskey
actually on the bottle it's spelled whisky
w/e
sue me
(but only if it's payable in BTC)

Yes, great and big story, if you holding it, so better is that also holding your heart, because every fields has lost and profit, so do what ever you wanna do with a big heart.if you get profit so it is good, but if you face of lose, so face it with a big heart.

Yeah, I always look to this post during times of worry and volatility to keep my head back in the game.

tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:19:33 PM

thats the best thing to do if you know that the price of bitcoin will gonna explode upward. so much profit  are waiting for you to get it.

Yes holding  is the right thing to do at a moment, price has started to push up now so selling now is not recommended as you will not earn huge profits.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:28:39 PM

Holding bitcoins is the best idea at the preset moment.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:31:46 PM

I'm also holding because the fact is that holding is much better these days with the halving that will let the price rise.
Overall I think the bitcoin is gonna rise for sure with or without the halving.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:08:14 PM

yeah i guess you are right, im holding all of my bitcoins at the moment in order to earn a lot of money in the near future and hopefully i will be able to  do this

in my opinion i might become a really rich man so i will not sell any bitcoins before a decent growth that will earn me at least a million dollars though ill have to wait long
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:41:14 PM

yeah i guess you are right, im holding all of my bitcoins at the moment in order to earn a lot of money in the near future and hopefully i will be able to  do this

in my opinion i might become a really rich man so i will not sell any bitcoins before a decent growth that will earn me at least a million dollars though ill have to wait long

I think we need to wait long to earn in millions, as it doesn't  seems to be possible at a moment, but in future it is quiet possible so holding for future is the best option.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:57:23 PM

I think we need to wait long to earn in millions, as it doesn't  seems to be possible at a moment, but in future it is quiet possible so holding for future is the best option.

yes for getting millions with thousands we really have to hold our coins for longer time, as the halving is going to increase our money and also with the trust of people on it and its faster adoption rate is also adding its value, and it will take a few years to make our money multply more times.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:01:43 AM

I am not sure bitcoin will be back to 200, and also I'm not sure if halving could increase the price of more than 700.
bitcoin movement difficult to predict, as well as the slow movement is difficult to make bitcoin prices rise very high. even to reach 500 we are still difficult to predict and will certainly take a long time.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:08:23 AM

I am not sure bitcoin will be back to 200, and also I'm not sure if halving could increase the price of more than 700.
bitcoin movement difficult to predict, as well as the slow movement is difficult to make bitcoin prices rise very high. even to reach 500 we are still difficult to predict and will certainly take a long time.

$500 will not be difficult now I guess we might achieve this price by the end of this month, as price has started to show some positive indications now.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:22:13 AM

I also agree with you, but if you want to get a big profit,, in future, so hold your bitcoin for a long time and than forget it ,after 5 or 10 years later, than you will get a big profit in your holding bitcoins.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:36:34 AM

I also agree with you, but if you want to get a big profit,, in future, so hold your bitcoin for a long time and than forget it ,after 5 or 10 years later, than you will get a big profit in your holding bitcoins.

There is always risk involved  in holding too long, bitcoin is too unpredictable and if bitcoin falls extremely in future then your holdings will be going in vain, sell when you see some profits in it.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:44:41 PM

There is always risk involved  in holding too long, bitcoin is too unpredictable and if bitcoin falls extremely in future then your holdings will be going in vain, sell when you see some profits in it.

Wel yes but there is holding and holding.
Holding with checking the current prices and holding without checking them. If you are checking the actual btc price every month i am sure you will sell at a very good moment.

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:21:06 PM

Holding with checking the current prices and holding without checking them. If you are checking the actual btc price every month i am sure you will sell at a very good moment.

Yeah, holding and selling at the right time is more important as everyone wants to make profits, but selling on small profits would be the better thing to do.
Matarin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:52:02 PM

Yeah, holding and selling at the right time is more important as everyone wants to make profits, but selling on small profits would be the better thing to do.

I will not sell just for 100% profit. I believe that the bitcoin price will rise 10 to 20 times in the next 10 years.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:00:58 PM

I will not sell just for 100% profit. I believe that the bitcoin price will rise 10 to 20 times in the next 10 years.

10 to 20 times in next 10 years? Are you sure in that..? It too optimistic in my opinion, I don't say its impossible just that is to much.
Don't get me wrong, I would like to see that price. Just it sounds too good. I also think its too early to give such long prognosis, let's wait a bit more with such prediction's.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:02:34 PM

You should of course never sell all your coins at once but I find it wise if you from time to time secure profits. If you have enough patience to hold your coins for 10 years without selling a single Satoshi, then it's your choice.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: